Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 107. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I got my bounties, I confirmed my wallet adress with email but I couldn't withdraw to my ether adress by ico's site. I send message to @ahmed.chronobank.

GO and check your etherwallet, the tokens should appear there if you follow the procedure well. I hope is not an exchange address you use

Of course I didnt send tokens to any exchange. I tried with my etherwallet adress. but already confirmed etherwallet adress I can't change now.

The bounties was sent in your Eth wallet like myetherwallet.com

I sent mail to chronosupport about this issue. They reset my withdraw adress. Probably problem has been solved. Thank you for your attention.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
How do I access the TIME bounty that was sent to my Ethereum address in my Ethereum wallet? It was paid out from the Chronobank ICO page but I cannot see it in my Ethereum wallet.
if you have the priv key you can use https://www.myetherwallet.com/, you will see your times there and can send them to another wallet

Thanks. I have the private key and will try this.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How do I access the TIME bounty that was sent to my Ethereum address in my Ethereum wallet? It was paid out from the Chronobank ICO page but I cannot see it in my Ethereum wallet.
if you have the priv key you can use https://www.myetherwallet.com/, you will see your times there and can send them to another wallet
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
NEWSLETTER bounty not distributed Huh Huh Huh

Some people still their payment for signature bounty and you are asking about Newsletter. The manager is very lazy person so you have to wait for 2 weeks to get this.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Soon chronobank will pump into the price of the more delicious.

Will happen when TIME is listed in poloniexย  Smiley just waiting for the right time I'm sure the team is prepared
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
How much is this trading for now and what was the ico price?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/chronobank/#markets ย Price on different exchanges
What was the ico price again?

With bonus ICO price: ~0.00769200 ษƒ Current price: ~0.00915518 ษƒ Without bonus ICO price: ~0.01 ษƒ Current price: ~0.00915518 ษƒ

I might buy some! Thanks.

Its just a pump and dump scam, dont buy into this garbage.

i heard this bshit also when the price was 0.04 Wink
it is not too late to buy. grab some TIME before they start to pay dividends, because then will be really too late Wink
Activity: 294
I have been in contact with ahmed.chronobank and slack, but no reply, I also found a lot of people like me have not received the signature awards and did not receive any reply, please confirm whether the full payment of reward
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

I have a question regarding reputation system. Where will Chronobank find Evaluators, Verifiers and Providers? It is gonna be something complitely new if I understand that right

Thank you for your question.
For example, Evaluators and Verifiers may be selected among the workers with a high level of trust in their local communities.

You can find more details in the LaborX whitepaper - https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf
This may be not the final Whitepaper version but you will get a general idea.

If you have questions or suggestions after reading you are welcome to join our #whitepaper slack channel. You can read its archive, many topics are covered in details there.

thanks for your answer. i am already on the slack, though didnt know about that channel.

And I just wanted to say
Activity: 420
Do you need to create a new wallet for the newsletter bounty or can you use the one you received your signature bounty?

There are no instructions on newsletter bounty yet.

I have a question regarding reputation system. Where will Chronobank find Evaluators, Verifiers and Providers? It is gonna be something complitely new if I understand that right

Thank you for your question.
For example, Evaluators and Verifiers may be selected among the workers with a high level of trust in their local communities.

You can find more details in the LaborX whitepaper - https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf
This may be not the final Whitepaper version but you will get a general idea.

If you have questions or suggestions after reading you are welcome to join our #whitepaper slack channel. You can read its archive, many topics are covered in details there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i see time balance in my ico dashboard.butย  i do not see the token in my eth address. what should i do?

I've replied you in the email.

Hi chronobank, I just confirm that I received bounty, but I not found the withdraw button, why?

I see my stake on the ICO dashboard and just gave my ETH address when can I withdraw it??
Why is it so difficult to receive a bounty in this campaign???

Anyone? Please im afraid price will drop

There's no 'withdraw' button. The tokens are distributed in batches. Please wait for the next distribution round. The date is not defined yet.

Please note:
1. Do not forget to confirm your Ethereum address (click the link in a confirmation email)
2. You should not add an Ethereum address that was previously used to withdraw tokens from Chronobank

In case of any problems please contact [email protected]

The newsletter bounty will be distributed soon.

Do you need to create a new wallet for the newsletter bounty or can you use the one you received your signature bounty?
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Having two ICO Dashboard addresses is OK in my opinion.

But I wish I could send the TIME tokens related to bounties to the same Ethereum wallet I sent TIME tokens related to my investment of BTC. Having to create two Ethereum wallets and filling both with ethers is really boring, takes a lot of time and some extra finneys.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Activity: 420
i see time balance in my ico dashboard.butย  i do not see the token in my eth address. what should i do?

I've replied you in the email.

Hi chronobank, I just confirm that I received bounty, but I not found the withdraw button, why?

I see my stake on the ICO dashboard and just gave my ETH address when can I withdraw it??

Anyone? Please im afraid price will drop

There's no 'withdraw' button. The tokens are distributed in batches. Please wait for the next distribution round. The date is not defined yet.

Please note:
1. Do not forget to confirm your Ethereum address (click the link in a confirmation email)
2. You should not add an Ethereum address that was previously used to withdraw tokens from Chronobank

In case of any problems please contact [email protected]

The newsletter bounty will be distributed soon.
Activity: 493
How much is this trading for now and what was the ico price?

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/chronobank/#marketsย  Price on different exchanges
What was the ico price again?

With bonus ICO price: ~0.00769200 ษƒ Current price: ~0.00915518 ษƒ Without bonus ICO price: ~0.01 ษƒ Current price: ~0.00915518 ษƒ

Time is trading on Lykke. It has fiat pairs so you don't have to use BTC to buy it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry

What bounty are you talking about here? Since you are a newbie no one will accept you in any campaign?

Do you have another Alt account with which you enrolled for the campaign? check and send email to support with that account

I created a new user but participated in the past, already contact them but without any response
Jump to: