Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 111. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thank you,finally i received my signature bounty.i can see time balance in my ico dashboard.but there ia no withdraw option,how can send time token to my eth address?

it process automatically
just waiting you can see your balance in eth address soon.

thank you. i am wating.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Thank you,finally i received my signature bounty.i can see time balance in my ico dashboard.but there ia no withdraw option,how can send time token to my eth address?

it process automatically
just waiting you can see your balance in eth address soon.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
so does bounty have anything to do with the drop?

There not enough bounty to manipulate the price. Bounty hardly can make any difference in price. .

I think this wrong notion that bounty tokens will go straight to the market should be corrected also some of the bounty hunters do participate in the ICO directly so I drop in price will hurt them too. I think ALtcoin market is reacting to BTC rise
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
so does bounty have anything to do with the drop?

There not enough bounty to manipulate the price. Bounty hardly can make any difference in price. .
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
You can't use the same Ethereum wallet for ICO and Sig campaign

Contact @ahmed.chronoabnk in slack ASAP

Thanks for the info, the problem should be here for us.

Is there any reason why can't we use the same wallet for ICO and Sig campaign?
Activity: 632
Activity: 448
Activity: 247
I'm a bit confused hopefully someone can clear things out.

On the google doc spreadsheet I have a total stake of 18 and received 5.5 TIME tokens.

Is this correct? I was expecting to get the 18 tokens

That google doc is not updated, i saw there are many people who are declined and disqualified, but all of them are in green state, namely accepted.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I have received my bounty reward . I'm very grateful to Chronobank Project , Chronobank Team . I wish Chronobank Project will be hottest one in this year and having more good plans for next stage. I will continue to support this project when the new stage is released . Thank you so much.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

On the google doc spreadsheet I have a total stake of 18 and received 5.5 TIME tokens.

1 stake it's not 1 tokenย  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 868
I got my bounties, I confirmed my wallet adress with email but I couldn't withdraw to my ether adress by ico's site. I send message to @ahmed.chronobank.

GO and check your etherwallet, the tokens should appear there if you follow the procedure well. I hope is not an exchange address you use
Activity: 406
I got my bounties,thanks chronobank
and the newsletter bounty? when?No notice
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
When blog bounty will beย  distribution dev?

As sig bounty just distributed

I would say other bounty will be schedule and it will be soon maybe Smiley
Activity: 588
Activity: 476
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
i just want to confirm, i received time token from reward signature campaign. thank you chronobank teamย  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I got my bounties, I confirmed my wallet adress with email but I couldn't withdraw to my ether adress by ico's site. I send message to @ahmed.chronobank.
Jump to: