Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 113. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Holding all my TIME strong. Really limited distribution and everyday use case can boom up the price. any bets on 0.1 btc/time?

TIME will tell this it's worth to hold this token. I also agreed with you this project has good chance to get more worth in future and I also think it will reach 10x easily.

Time has less than 1mil. Coins
Dash has what... 20MIL?ย 
I think time could be .2+

Now I think I'll send some coins to my eth wallet to give my bounty coins some company until that time.
Yes agreed,easily it will go 10x to 20x once there is development news during Q3-Q4 period,this is a unique approach to award people for their labor and token holders with their fee
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i received 6.69 time and not 22.5 as in the excel paper..
1 stake is 1 time?

No, 1 stake is not 1 time.
what is 1 stake?

Calculations are the following. The value we get is approximate.

TIMEs per stake = 6.69 TIME / 22.5 stakes = approx. 0.297
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Holding all my TIME strong. Really limited distribution and everyday use case can boom up the price. any bets on 0.1 btc/time?

TIME will tell this it's worth to hold this token. I also agreed with you this project has good chance to get more worth in future and I also think it will reach 10x easily.

Time has less than 1mil. Coins
Dash has what... 20MIL?ย 
I think time could be .2+

Now I think I'll send some coins to my eth wallet to give my bounty coins some company until that time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
i received 6.69 time and not 22.5 as in the excel paper..
1 stake is 1 time?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Signature bounty received, thanks for the chrono team and thanks to AhmedAshraf. Good luck for this project, hope the best.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

Activity: 532
Merit: 253
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Received signature bounties, thank you to the team though it was late but i am happy with your work, Good luck for future projects.
Well done team Chronobank!

How did you received yours, I find mine on my dashboard but there is no option to withdraw it?
Did the team also consider distributing the blog posts bounties?

Check in your ETH wallet, if you have any problem related to the bounties then contact with AHMED, i think he will gide you in a better way. I have no idea about the blog posts bounties but i think after the distribution of sig campaign bounties they will move to next bounties distribution.

Yes. I've checked my eth address yet there is no TIME token in my wallet but I can see there are tokens in my ICO dashboard. Could it be because I didn't turn on my 2FA?
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Received signature bounties, thank you to the team though it was late but i am happy with your work, Good luck for future projects.

How did you received yours, I find mine on my dashboard but there is no option to withdraw it?

Check in your ETH wallet, if you have any problem related to the bounties then contact with AHMED, i think he will gide you in a better way. I have no idea about the blog posts bounties but i think after the distribution of sig campaign bounties they will move to next bounties distribution.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Signature bounty received, thanks for the chrono team and thanks to AhmedAshraf. Good luck for this project, hope the best Wink
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Sig campaign payments are done!

Check your wallet's balances

In case of errors ask @ahmed.chronobank in our slack

Thank you and well done!
Activity: 1246
You can't use the same Ethereum wallet for ICO and Sig campaign

Contact @ahmed.chronoabnk in slack ASAP
i has been contact ahmed in slackย  Angry
so my token is disappear? i can't receive payment? Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Received sig bounty and keeping all. Will be buying more. Thanks this is a great project great!
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
You can't use the same Ethereum wallet for ICO and Sig campaign

Contact @ahmed.chronoabnk in slack ASAP
Activity: 1246
I only see the purchased tokens on my wallet, nothing from the SIG camp yet Sad
yeah same problem with me dude :/
Jump to: