Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 143. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I have my buy orders ready on Bittrex, waiting for the bounty hunters to dump!
Activity: 602
bounties will be released soon. get your buy orders ready. a lot of dumping will come soon...ย  Grin

I am ready in liqui and bittrex to buy moreย  Cheesy
yes, dump will come soon if the distribution bounty will be paid.
But I prefer to buy on the trade bittrex providing security for everyone to start trading, so I did not hesitate to buy a lot of coins crypto on exchanges bittrex ..
ย Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
bounties will be released soon. get your buy orders ready. a lot of dumping will come soon...ย  Grin

Ez 100% in couple months...

Perfect timing to fund a vacation. Soo, continue dumping I'm buying
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
it looks like they are not one and if the bounties are going to be sent to that "ahmed.chronobank" you'll all a victim Grin chrono team can just say they are not part of the team. say goodbye to your bounties for it will never be back.

Absolutely not true. Nobody is sending bounties to ahmed.chronobank. The bounty TIME tokens will be distributed by the team.

It is safe to send your email to ahmed.chronobank.

is the url legit, why are the parameters gibberish?

So what about the bounty release message ? got it as well.

Is it legit ?

The url is correct. The message from AhmedAshraf can be trusted.

Everybody: please read at least 1-2 previous pages. All your questions have been answered before several times.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Hopefully some nice dumps come soon. Even at this price it's buying time
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Is it legit ?

What do you mean that you have got message of that your bounty coins are released, then you can just go and check your account which you created to claim the bounty and if the coins are their then you are lucky one to receive the coins so soon.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251

Is it legit ?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
If this guy, ahmed (and the team), is the same ahmed very well known from 2014 p&d coins, you guys are #rekt for good

it looks like they are not one and if the bounties are going to be sent to that "ahmed.chronobank" you'll all a victim Grin chrono team can just say they are not part of the team. say goodbye to your bounties for it will never be back.

I reiceved message "Hello,

If you are receiving this message, that means you are eligible for a TIME bounty for participating in the Chronobank.io signature campaign.

Please follow the below steps to claim your bounty:
1. Register a new ICO account - the old investor one will NOT work - here: https://chronobank.io/ghtfkDl347cdDrewSaq3sfreg
2. Send the email address you used to create the at account to the account "ahmed.chronobank" - Message sent here (AhmedAshraf) will NOT be reviewed.

The deadline to send in a claim is the 24th of March, 2017. Claims sent after that date will NOT be reviewed, and you will no longer be eligible for a bounty.

Kind Regards,
Ahmed"

So it is the spam or not?

And where I must find account "ahmed.chronobank"?

is the url legit, why are the parameters gibberish?
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
If this guy, ahmed (and the team), is the same ahmed very well known from 2014 p&d coins, you guys are #rekt for good

what do you mean?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

If you are receiving this message, that means you are eligible for a TIME bounty for participating in the Chronobank.io signature campaign.

1. Register a new ICO account - the old investor one will NOT work - here: https://chronobank.io/ghtfkDl347cdDrewSaq3sfreg
2. Send the email address you used to create the at account to the account "ahmed.chronobank" - Message sent here (AhmedAshraf) will NOT be reviewed.

The deadline to send in a claim is the 24th of March, 2017. Claims sent after that date will NOT be reviewed, and you will no longer be eligible for a bounty.

Kind Regards,
Ahmed"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ahmedchronobank-919470ย  not spam Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 503

Kind Regards,
Ahmed"

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Received a scamming attempt by someone called "AhmedAshraf"
Be careful!
Provide images for evidence if someone claims to admit the team Chronobank to be followed up by a developer like any of the teams Chronobank, to be more careful for it smells of fraud ..

It is safe to follow the instructions from AhmedAshraf. This is not fraud.

ok.... I dont understand why should I create a new account.

You can use an old account if you HAVE NOT PURCHASED any TIME tokens at the Chronobank ICO and your balance is 0.00000000 TIME.

But if you participated in Chronobank ICO you should create a new account.

Activity: 602
Received a scamming attempt by someone called "AhmedAshraf"
Be careful!
Provide images for evidence if someone claims to admit the team Chronobank to be followed up by a developer like any of the teams Chronobank, to be more careful for it smells of fraud ..
Jump to: