Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 165. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think this will come along with other bounties,is there a spreadsheet where i can check for blog/newsletter participants?

There's no spreadsheet for newsletter bounty. The blog spreadsheet is not available for the public access at the moment.

You mean to say it will be implemented in the contract or has to be implemented?

TIME token holders will be able to see the rewards amount they can claim.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Can you implement a system where we can check how much reward we can claim for the TIME we hold

So this will be easy for people who hold less to not to spend their gas fee?

Such information will be automatically avaliable in rewards contract details

You mean to say it will be implemented in the contract or has to be implemented?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
wanna ask about bounty distribution too. you said that ahmed will pm people about bounty, but he will pm only people who didnt register on chronobank.io site and dont have account there, or to everyone who participated in bounty campaign?

to everyone who participated in the bounty campaign
and the distribution bounty will be paid a few days and 4 day left again 2 weeks after investors

bounty newsletter sir?

I think this will come along with other bounties,is there a spreadsheet where i can check for blog/newsletter participants?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Isn't it two weeks already and this week is the pay week they mentioned for these bounty hunters?ย  We won't be seeing updates of the development of the token unless they aren't paid. They'd becoming again and again to remind everyone of the bounties.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.

Bump.

Again still no news.

It's because you have trust level of -2. That's just my guess
Activity: 168
people who is asking for bounty, are they really begging for 100-120$ worth of time? really? why you are writing like beggers all the time?

can you just please try to read chronobank team's messages? they give same answer for 10000 times about bounty. they wrote you more than million time so please read and dont ask every minute like beggers. stop it!

Who was the begger when chronobank asked people to participate in their crowdsale?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
people who is asking for bounty, are they really begging for 100-120$ worth of time? really? why you are writing like beggers all the time?

can you just please try to read chronobank team's messages? they give same answer for 10000 times about bounty. they wrote you more than million time so please read and dont ask every minute like beggers. stop it!
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I hope Chrono team decides to pay out the bounty already this it will stop the continuous question regarding bounty distribution.

yep , hope all bounty talk will disappear as soon as possible ...

i would like bounty to sell their time quickly...

they will dump ( most of them ) ... just set your buy targets lowย  Wink
Activity: 560
I hope Chrono team decides to pay out the bounty already this it will stop the continuous question regarding bounty distribution.

i would like bounty to sell their time quickly...
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 728
I think we're getting close to the moment where the bounties are being released. It's been 1.5 weeks since ICO token release.

Compliments to the team for the very smooth and timely process of the ICO. Like clockwork! (no pun intended)

Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
wanna ask about bounty distribution too. you said that ahmed will pm people about bounty, but he will pm only people who didnt register on chronobank.io site and dont have account there, or to everyone who participated in bounty campaign?

and the distribution bounty will be paid a few days and 4 day left again 2 weeks after investors

bounty newsletter sir?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.

Bump.

Again still no news.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

Activity: 124
Can you implement a system where we can check how much reward we can claim for the TIME we hold

When will such dividend is planed to be payed?
Activity: 558
http://edwaygroup.com.au/

Visit the above link to see info about Chronobank in the edway group website.

Seems like chronobank will create history in being the first viable bridge between crypto world and the real business world.

I hope so, I think that this project can become a great
Activity: 28

Activity: 20
http://edwaygroup.com.au/

Visit the above link to see info about Chronobank in the edway group website.

Seems like chronobank will create history in being the first viable bridge between crypto world and the real business world.
Jump to: