Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 167. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
wish i did not buy in to ici and wait some time for buying time , but selling is not an option so guess buying more and keep them till 2018 min.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?

We will get more info in the future about that
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
what do you forecast the long term price potential of TIME is?

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet... ย if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

yeah, even $50 per time per year is great. Since they already have at least one company that's going to use the system, I would say this is great buy at this price.

There's no denying it, a project like TIME with real world usage can really shape up the labor and industry.

the real challange will be to attract non-crypto people into it. especially those that are really sceptical/conservative
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Do we need to keep our Time tokens in wallet to get fee or Time kept in myetherwallet will also earn fee?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet... ย if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

yeah, even $50 per time per year is great. Since they already have at least one company that's going to use the system, I would say this is great buy at this price.

There's no denying it, a project like TIME with real world usage can really shape up the labor and industry.
Activity: 632

Activity: 632
who cares about the price before full plattform launched, if you invested in the plattform you should hold anyway until its out so
should get some more, the price this cheap won't last long!
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Sorry to bother! How do we get our signature bounties , do we have to open an account on chronobank? thanks

Open an account on chronobank, go to myetherwallet add new wallet and then add your Eth address to Chronobank, confirm it by email and after that wait for chronobank team to announce about signature campaign bounties. Ahmed said he will send a personal message to everyone in which he write the instructions about how to claim your signature bounties.
Thanks you sir really appreciate your helps! Wink
copper member
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Sorry to bother! How do we get our signature bounties , do we have to open an account on chronobank? thanks

Open an account on chronobank, go to myetherwallet add new wallet and then add your Eth address to Chronobank, confirm it by email and after that wait for chronobank team to announce about signature campaign bounties. Ahmed said he will send a personal message to everyone in which he write the instructions about how to claim your signature bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

anyone can help this..?i want to withdraw TIME from myetherwallet,but got this problem..!!
You need at least some ETH to be able to withdraw your TIME.

+1 yes
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

anyone can help this..?i want to withdraw TIME from myetherwallet,but got this problem..!!
You need at least some ETH to be able to withdraw your TIME.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Sorry to bother! How do we get our signature bounties , do we have to open an account on chornobank? thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 501

This Ahmed guy is the community manager both in DCT and in ARK and in both cases he is not getting his work done...
this post i saw it on another thread. but my question is : Is Ahmed involved in more projects? or he works full time with chronobank team? I would like to now the answer of this question.

PS. Great news about Chronowallet. looking forward for more good news.
Jump to: