Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 169. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 545
Merit: 254
what do you forecast the long term price potential of TIME is?

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet... ย if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

Great numbers flaminius .Good times ahead.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

I think very long to comeback at rate ICOย  Grin
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
Can u tell me when will chronobank distribute bounties?
date

Read in previous page, many of people ask about this
Distrbute bounties 1 weeks again. Keep an eye on this thread.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Where do we stand in relation to Bittrex/Polo listing?
I read before an approach was made is there any progress?

Thanks, the cheap sales can't help to make ma wonder weather a big pre sale was made before the ICO took place

The ICO started on December 15th, when BTC was $775 and first day participants got a 30% bonus. The bonus was reduced to 20% for the rest of the first week, and 10% for the second week. So for a first day participant, 130 TIME = 1 BTC = $775. At this price, 1 TIME = $5.96.

For participants that entered the ICO on the last day (Feb 15), 100 TIME = 1 BTC = $1009. At this price, 1 TIME = $10.09

Note that both of the above examples only reflect the value of TIME that was paid for by investors. This does not take into account the extra 12% that was issued with no BTC received.

At present, 1 TIME is approximately 0.0057 BTC, and 1 BTC is $1256... At this price, 1 TIME = ย $7.15

First day investors can walk away with almost a 20% increase in an investment that is less than 3 months old, and some are going to do exactly that.

Last day investors are looking at a 30% loss if they sell which really seems to annoy the short term prospectors that were expecting a post-ICO pump and are pushing for listing on more exchanges.
Activity: 130
Where do we stand in relation to Bittrex/Polo listing?
I read before an approach was made is there any progress?

Thanks, the cheap sales can't help to make ma wonder weather a big pre sale was made before the ICO took place
Activity: 140

Depends... what do you think the potential of a system that allows people to get paid instantly for their work, not have to deal with banks and cheque-cashing companies, and allows them to build a reputation for themselves and get paid more?

Since Labor Hour Tokens will be released in Australia first, let's use them as an example and do a little quick math... according to google, the population of Australia is just over 23 million people. If 1 in 1000 people started using the Chronobank system (LH tokens and/or LaborX) and worked 2000 hours per year (40 hours per week * 50 weeks), there would be 23,000 users going through a total of 46,000,000 LH Tokens. At the quoted rate of $39.89 AUD per labor hour (from the business outline on chronobank.io), that is a total of $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH Tokens issued.

TIME holders are entitled to a portion of those issued LH (3% in 2017, 2% in 2018, 1% thereafter) as well as a percentage of transaction fees, but let's just concentrate on the issuance fees, shall we?

With $1,834,940,000 AUD in LH tokens issued in the first year, the 3% allotted to TIME holders would would amount to $55,048,200. If that was divided evenly amongst all the 710,000 TIME that exist, then each TIME would get $77.53 AUD in LH "dividends". At 2%, it would be $51.69 AUD per TIME, and at 1%, it would be $25.84 AUD per TIME, per year. And that is with only 1 in 1000 Australians using the system... imagine if it were 1 in 100, or once the other LH tokens are added and the system is used in other countries.

It'll take some time for marketing and adoption of LH tokens and LaborX, but Chronobank just had a very successful ICO that raised what is hopefully enough capital to get things going, but once the system is in place and people start using it, the value of TIME may be virtually limitless. Right now, we have close to 7.5 billion people on the planet... ย if 1 in 10,000 used the system, the annual "dividend" to TIME holders could be approximately $528 USD per TIME per year (assuming 750000 people working 2000 hours per year at $25 USD per hour)

So, to answer your question, my forecast for the long term price potential of TIME is that getting a couple btc worth of TIME now while it's cheap and holding it could set you up with a significant annual income a few years down the road. I really wish I could get more TIME while the price is low and I hope that all the short term prospectors continue to dump low for another month or two.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
where we should keep out tokens to receive rewards?

https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791

Here is the link to the blog where they have given full details of the reward model and how to participate, this is very good step to control the price of the coin and not let the price to get dumped in exchange.

Thank you very much for the answer, but i don't understand this: "TIME holders will need to transfer their tokens to a mining contract balance."
Ifi don't mine, i will not get the reward? I just have myetherwallet address..

As i read, they will tell us where we should transfer our TIME when LaborX platform will be up and running, i understand well?

Or should i installย  " ChronoWallet" ?

Sorry for many questions and thanks again.

If your TIME tokens are not at the mining contract at the snapshot period of time you will not get the reward. But you have nothing to worry about now, the detailed guides will be available publicly before any rewards distributions.

TIME holders who keep their TIME in a specific contract address will receive a % of issuance fees and TX fees from LH. However, LH does not exist just yet, so you can't do that right now. The code part is pretty much completed, it's just lawyers, money, and time now until it goes live.

This address will be created when LH launches, so it currently doesn't exist. When it goes live it will need to be kept in a specific address for periods of time. This will all be explained in great detail, with a user-friendly walk-through when LHAU launch is imminent. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
where we should keep out tokens to receive rewards?

https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791

Here is the link to the blog where they have given full details of the reward model and how to participate, this is very good step to control the price of the coin and not let the price to get dumped in exchange.

Thank you very much for the answer, but i don't understand this: "TIME holders will need to transfer their tokens to a mining contract balance."
Ifi don't mine, i will not get the reward? I just have myetherwallet address..

As i read, they will tell us where we should transfer our TIME when LaborX platform will be up and running, i understand well?

Or should i installย  " ChronoWallet" ?

Sorry for many questions and thanks again.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Please how can I get bounty reward? any info about that yet?

Can someone please explain to me in very simple detail as to what exactly is a bounty distribution and also a bounty reward??

Why its released 2 weeks after investors etc etc. Please explain all this I'm noob and been trying to google this but no luck.

TIA peoples

Bounty campaign has over, you can not request bounty if you're not registered in campaign

I think it can hit 0.02 - 0.03 sat
Activity: 632
Activity: 336

Can someone please explain to me in very simple detail as to what exactly is a bounty distribution and also a bounty reward??

Why its released 2 weeks after investors etc etc. Please explain all this I'm noob and been trying to google this but no luck.

TIA peoples

What bounties you pretend that your account has recently created, bounty campaign has long been finished?
Activity: 56

TIA peoples
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Can u tell me when will chronobank distribute bounties?
date
You should back read so you know you're looking for, distribution bounty will be paid 2 weeks after investors.
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Activity: 762
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Wasn't it the reason why its re-eveluated because it seem like the 2600 TIME were missing to which there was an attempt not to distribute it?

if there were users copypasting them eliminate them on the list. so long as its sum is 3000, it good. lets see them dump.

It's not quite true. The sum is 5-50 per article. Maximum amount after which the program shuts down is 3000. It wasn't achieved due to low writer's activity

The same with a newsletter bounty it had a maximum amount after which the program shuts down.

Activity: 54

2 weeks after investors
Distribution bounty will be paid.
Activity: 560
To all those who are saying bounty amount is small.

Total bounty to be distributed is around 15,000 TIME. Percentage wise you may think it is a small number.

But have you seen that all sell orders on all exchanges sum up to only around 10-11 K TIME. Now, bounty may seem big to have a big effect on prices.

However, not all bounties are dumped. Many bounty hunters are also long term holders.

Let's see what happens.

I'm curious where you get the 15,000 number at. The actual amount is much less than that.

Did devs and/or advisors sold any tokens yet?

Nope, and no whales have sold either. There is a reason for that.

It was just an estimate.

3000(blog bounty) + 2000(newsletter bounty) + 2000(signature bounty) +1000(LaborX bounty)+1000(Bug bounty)+6000(translations) = 15000

Number of translations were not provided in public. So I just estimated it. And, I read somewhere on BTT that 1000 time were distributed to bug bounty (I'm not sure).
Estimation of translation bounty = 3 (total months) * 100 (Time for each) * 6 (number of languages) * 5(number of things to be translated in each language) = 6000
Activity: 476
Just waiting PM from ahmed,please be patient
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Jump to: