Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 190. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Are you guys having a serious discussion about the price based upon liqui exchange?

Like... really?

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
As I think reason of current price that a lot of holders without experience currently on market due the spreadwide marketing of Chrono and now it's a just weakhands shake.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think that is normal this dump.. a lot of people bought when btc was at 600/650$.. now they're selling time in order to sell bitcoin and earn..
Just wait and the coin will riseย  Cool
this would be even more stuipd, selling crypto back in fiat. especially now before ETF approve decision
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
I think that is normal this dump.. a lot of people bought when btc was at 600/650$.. now they're selling time in order to sell bitcoin and earn..
Just wait and the coin will riseย  Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
the price will fall. plus then thrown out free coins and vlacica sell them with a income. Keep not profitable.
not true. the price cant go really lower...there are not that many stupid poeple selling under ico price after just couple of weeks investing. why they have even invested? just wait until all stupid people dumped and wait for Q2 release and coin >0.02. also serious people dont use this "exchange". wait till bittrex listing.
No one will sell their coins below the ICO price who have bought a couple of weeks ago but only bounty participants may sell their coins at lower price but at that time investors will hold their coins and may buy even at lower price from these sellers and after that the price occurs to increase more if they hold for longer and if the demand for the coin increase in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
the price will fall. plus then thrown out free coins and vlacica sell them with a income. Keep not profitable.
not true. the price cant go really lower...there are not that many stupid poeple selling under ico price after just couple of weeks investing. why they have even invested? just wait until all stupid people dumped and wait for Q2 release and coin >0.02. also serious people dont use this "exchange". wait till bittrex listing.
Activity: 95
Activity: 4
I donยดt know why there are so many people scare with the results of TIME. It doesnยดt have even a week. When you invest in this kind of coins and proyects you have to wait a lot, but at the end you will see a huge profit. Choose be pacient, cheek every day the price and this forum and stay calmย  Cheesy

ย Never do an invest or a withdrawal hurry. Take a break, order your ideas and be objective.

ย Good luck everyoneย  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Why I'm not able to be registered on the website? "Register now!" button doesn't work, here is the link https://chronobank.io/#popup-register ??

Registration has been disabled since ICO ended. Ahmed will be sending out a link to let all bounty participants register and follow instructions for setting withdraw address. It will happen several days (at least) before bounty withdraws begin. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Someone really needs to slam the price so the bounty scourge get pennies.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Lol, nobody is selling below ICO, a few traders are trying to manipulate the price.

Save your money! SELL NOW or later at 30% ICO! ย Roll Eyes Shocked Huh Cry Grin

I hope that can be purchased below 100k for a few days ย Cool Speculators and manipulators are already active in the stock market Grin
Well, to such a the price is still far, still does not accrue Bounty. how to transferred bounty that the price may fall, but I think not to the extent...
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Activity: 9
Need help, at Parity I have created an account (A) and it created a wallet (B) with a different address, A - is the owner of B,ย  on the B lists the tokens TIME, but to implement them or moving them to see the number in your wallet can not.
Contract TIME added at the Parity and www.myetherwallet.com
Also www.myetherwallet.com access mnemonic phrase yields only to A It turns out that the tokens are credited to the wallet, access to which is, but I can not control them.
A - 0x001EeC54a91cB52801851A304a1398Dd4C9cFAc3
B - 0x5764f8E72e51D5E918945343d49CfE2107dbb8cE
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
will TIME bring me a good year ( price go up) or will TIME bring me a bad year (price go down) , only TIME will tell
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Jump to: