Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 191. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
wow chronobank coin do hold a very strong value as i see on other OTC post lots of people is actually buying and the price is so decent Smiley

Seems that coin could easily reach $30 in no time? Smiley

i see there and so $30 ? for my predic it will come after bounty dumper is all done with business Cheesy
holders will be the winners now Wink

Bounties have not been paid i dont think? So its not bounty dumper
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
wow chronobank coin do hold a very strong value as i see on other OTC post lots of people is actually buying and the price is so decent Smiley

i see there and so $30 ? for my predic it will come after bounty dumper is all done with business Cheesy
holders will be the winners now Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Strong? No one is buying, people dumping below ICO and support is much below ico price.
This is Waves 2.0...
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Why I can't transfer TIME to Liqui? I got this error message Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 943000000000000 and got: 0.

you need some gas for it to send or to be moved from another wallet. which wallet are you using by the way? ย ETH is very much needed for all the tokens they have in their network.

can we transfer directly from ICO wallet to exchange wallet?
It looks like you want to sell. Did you lose confidence in Chronobank?

its usually dumped before it goes up so it all applies to all coins even the ones that promized rise on its launched
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Why I can't transfer TIME to Liqui? I got this error message Insufficient funds. The account you tried to send transaction from does not have enough funds. Required 943000000000000 and got: 0.

You need to have ETH in your wallet to transfer time for the gas fees..

A very small ether is needed.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just wait, if price goes up higher than start it is good. If not just wait in chance it will. If still not, it is not good.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
can we transfer directly from ICO wallet to exchange wallet?
It looks like you want to sell. Did you lose confidence in Chronobank?
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Lol, nobody is selling below ICO, a few traders are trying to manipulate the price.

Save your money! SELL NOW or later at 30% ICO! ย Roll Eyes Shocked Huh Cry Grin

I hope that can be purchased below 100k for a few days ย Cool Speculators and manipulators are already active in the stock market Grin
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
SELL NOW at Liqui. I will buy at 50% ICO price.

It is below ICO... FAIL.

Not much volume and exchanges listed ,So price will fall but will start to rise after few days

This thing needs to get listed on yunbi. After its there chinese will pump it up it like a hot sausage. Im in talks with yunbi ceo, he promises to launch chrono market in late february. When btc falls a new better world will be built from the ashes of that ancient land, and yunbi will get more cumulative volume than polo.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
I think those that invested into the ICO if they are selling it will be in the hopes of getting some cheap TIME, I have not used this Liqui exchange before and don't fancy signing up to another exchange so think I will just hang on in for a while longer.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
Activity: 351
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
when the distribution of the bounty? This unfair that you can withdraw time when there was a bounty issued

1/2 weeks after investors
the bounty will be paid. dont worry.

and when the distribution of the investor? sorry im delay
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 695
when the distribution of the bounty? This unfair that you can withdraw time when there was a bounty issued

1/2 weeks after investors
the bounty will be paid. dont worry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

it was their policy and rules are rules so stop crying
Jump to: