Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 189. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
When is the distribution of bounty newsletter? there is a list who is eligible to get the bounty from newsletter bounty?

On liqui.io the price is 760k satoshi and I think will go down when the bounty already distributed
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
but when use that appear this..with PARITY i used

That's a different wallet address than the first. Let me know when you get a response from our support, should be soon. Thank you for your patience.
yes.. is that..but i dont know how use those tokens in the screenshot that is my wallet..

Click the part i circled at top of your picture

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
yes.. is that..but i dont know how use those tokens in the screenshot that is my wallet..
I have ย a problem.. i can't send my tokens a other waller ..just i can see my wallent with my tokens but a cant send that

You have to have an ETH balance in order to send tokens, to pay the gas. I think the minimum ETH balance is 0.01? Can anyone confirm that?
Activity: 9
I have ย a problem.. i can't send my tokens a other waller ..just i can see my wallent with my tokens but a cant send that

https://pixhost.org/show/7/37728784_tokens.jpg
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
good job, project has ended.. and i wait for my reward by signature campaign. so when reward can be claim?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
My worry is correct, and it happened, since the token is too expensive, therefore the price after listing on exchanges crashed, now is 0.007 btc, 0.01 btc ICO price is definitely too expensive, and the investors lose serious money. Never buy an overestimated ICO. My blood experience on Waves.

your ignorance has left me breathless. you are a true master of the game.

Amazing, isn't it?ย  Cheesy
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
My worry is correct, and it happened, since the token is too expensive, therefore the price after listing on exchanges crashed, now is 0.007 btc, 0.01 btc ICO price is definitely too expensive, and the investors lose serious money. Never buy an overestimated ICO. My blood experience on Waves.

your ignorance has left me breathless. you are a true master of the game.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 43
Come on guys. We are talking about trades with 0.001 BTC here.
A bread is more expensive than these trades. ย Grin
Activity: 124
Just hope the dev's are smart enough to delay the bounty distribution...
Activity: 124
Things looks pretty nice!! price holds up steady...I feel the rise approaching!
Activity: 518
sell 44.1661727ย ย ย TIME for 0.5 btc
Are you selling or buying? in either case your rate is much higher than ICO price.
If you are selling, nobody will buy because it is available for cheaper at exchange.
If you are buying, you must either be fool or really rich to throw away your money.
Activity: 658
So bounty hunters cannot be blamed for the price dump now, huh? ย Cheesy

haha, now we can blame ppl that have Get Rich Quick mindset, and then bounty hunter

I think that is normal this dump.. a lot of people bought when btc was at 600/650$.. now they're selling time in order to sell bitcoin and earn..
Just wait and the coin will riseย  Cool

Chrono price will fall in first Q1, especially when bounty hunter start dump their gift. After Q1, chrono will have their real price because of development progress and many factor. This is long term project so keep calm and hold your TIME

It's the case for most cryptos that just got launched at exchanges. Price will be volatile. And it is also down in terms of BTC equivalent as the BTC-USD value is different now from when ICO was started.

Either you accumulate, buy and hodl, hoping the price will eventually rise or just sell your coins.

I can't imagine when chrono hit bittrex or poloniex or chrono team launch their platforn, it will be wowย  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
So bounty hunters cannot be blamed for the price dump now, huh?ย  Cheesy
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I think that is normal this dump.. a lot of people bought when btc was at 600/650$.. now they're selling time in order to sell bitcoin and earn..

Chrono price will fall in first Q1, especially when bounty hunter start dump their gift. After Q1, chrono will have their real price because of development progress and many factor. This is long term project so keep calm and hold your TIME

It's the case for most cryptos that just got launched at exchanges. Price will be volatile. And it is also down in terms of BTC equivalent as the BTC-USD value is different now from when ICO was started.

Either you accumulate, buy and hodl, hoping the price will eventually rise or just sell your coins.
Activity: 658

Jump to: