Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 195. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am confused by the method of bounty here, I haven't received an email from ahmed, I am still in the list of tables, yesterday I tried to join and followed: https://blog.chronobank.io/instruction-to-withdraw-time-tokens-5a87ded49a17#.1f7mlkdr0 but never could, I am confused, could you help me?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Already add contract, but amount of tokens not showing at the wallet
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
replay personal massege, may by sending tokens from wallet to main adress of account by executing function "transfer" ย wrong?
and it is an empty operation

You shouldn't have to send them from wallet to main address of account. It should be the same address. The "TIME" token is not automatically showing up in Parity wallet yet, so you have to manually add it for it to show up.
replay personal massege, may by sending tokens from wallet to main adress of account by executing function "transfer" ย wrong?
and it is an empty operation
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
If nothing else, you can at least get the correct TIME contract ID, Symbol, and number of decimals, so when you locate where to manually add token in Parity you have that

I have added contract at Parity but, It does not show amount of the tokens, and I can`t control of it.
Why did you guys rushed to distribute before there is a working exchange?

We took 10 days from end of sale to run through 3 security audits, and run test distribution to make sure everything was ok first. We did not rush. It will be on many exchanges in the coming week or so.

I have an account and wallet, designed it in the wallet. I got tokens, but they do not appear in the Parity, What I need to do to see the presence of tokens?

It is possible to have tokens and Etherium at the wallet in the same time?

If your wallet supports ERC20 tokens, you can, yes. I am not personally familiar with how to manually add a token to Parity, I do know how to do it on MyEtherWallet:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17980489

If nothing else, you can at least get the correct TIME contract ID, Symbol, and number of decimals, so when you locate where to manually add token in Parity you have that information at hand:

TIME contract address: 0x6531f133e6deebe7f2dce5a0441aa7ef330b4e53
Symbol: TIME
Decimals: 8

I have passed this along to the team as well, we will try and get up a guide for the other most-used wallet options as well. Thank you for your patience.

I have an account and wallet, designed it in the wallet. I got tokens, but they do not appear in the Parity, What I need to do to see the presence of tokens?

It is possible to have tokens and Etherium at the wallet in the same time?
Activity: 124
Why did you guys rushed to distribute before there is a working exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
hiย  can anyone tell me where to download the 2FA?

my phone is andrio
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Jump to: