Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 210. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
lol, so funny to read about bounty whores, all who wear signature is bounty hunter, so why you complaining about people asking about bounty?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Cant we have separate thread for bounties ?

We do have seperate thread for bounties,but bounty guys are concerned to post here
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Cant we have separate thread for bounties ?

lolย  Cheesy No point for that, just wait few weeks and all talks here will be about price - exchanges - lambos ...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Bounty program of this project its big disapoint and management of it. two month i wearing signature at the end was kicked off because made 46 post instead 50. No respect not to people not to selfie. So greedy people.

The rules have been posted since before the sale even began. It was clearly stated the minimum requirement was 50 posts. This is an average of less than 1 post a day. We were not asking for a lot of effort here. You failed to meet that very minimum requirement and were thus disqualified.
Do not appreciate the hard work of others, had been taking signatures almost two months, and only about making 4 post again in order to qualify, you actually disqualify ..

If you can't make 50 posts in 60 days,you really do not deserve to get the bounty.
Every signature campaign require a minimum number of posts to qualify for payment and those who do not follow this rule are rightfully denied their payment.
Maybe he's no work out there without you knowing, they still put up with both signatures during ICO ends, not hurt to give a little of what is done for the project, though he was not complied with in making a post, and did not follow procedures determined by this campaign ..
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Bounty program of this project its big disapoint and management of it. two month i wearing signature at the end was kicked off because made 46 post instead 50. No respect not to people not to selfie. So greedy people.

The rules have been posted since before the sale even began. It was clearly stated the minimum requirement was 50 posts. This is an average of less than 1 post a day. We were not asking for a lot of effort here. You failed to meet that very minimum requirement and were thus disqualified.
Do not appreciate the hard work of others, had been taking signatures almost two months, and only about making 4 post again in order to qualify, you actually disqualify ..

If you can't make 50 posts in 60 days,you really do not deserve to get the bounty.
Every signature campaign require a minimum number of posts to qualify for payment and those who do not follow this rule are rightfully denied their payment.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Wow, is this the bounty whores thread?
Where is the main thread? Roll Eyes

I agree, its disgusting how thee money whores want free money. Bounties should end all together!

Cant wait for the bounty to be distributed so we can have a normal conversation again.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I don't like Google 2FA and not trust to it becasue it's so buggy from my previous experience.
Will I receive my withdrawal in case of I'll not use 2FA?

same problem here, i have not a google account
Activity: 602
No problem for the rest of the funds a great time for developers to disclose for more important things to, promote or hold something to advance this project ..
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
I think, it is fair if you divide 3000 Time between all participants blog bounty.
Activity: 490
Just 400 time : ) , how about 2600 time ?
Will burned or for dev
I think not fair if just 400 time for participant, they was work hard for make article and share it to social media for get investor join in this icoย  Grin
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Dear TIME token holder,

Be sure, that you entered Ethereum address, as it was written in the instruction.

https://blog.chronobank.io/instruction-to-withdraw-time-tokens-5a87ded49a17

Double check the address in ICO dashboard to be sure that it is the same as the address in your wallet.

If you entered address from exchange's wallet your TIME tokens will be lost FOREVER! Contact [email protected] as soon as itย  possible before we transferred your tokens.

Best regards,
Chronobank team
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
blog bounty is that 5 or 10 tokens to each or its shares? cause i see there 400 tokens, but bounty was 3000, or is it shares?im confused, please answer Chronobank:)

That is the "final" sheet. As I said earlier, there may be more disqualifications. There may also be adjustments. I have passed this along to the team for clarification. Thanks for your patience.
total 400, thats time token or share from total 3000 times
if total from 3000 time per share get 7.5 time token

cool. if i knew i could have written a ton of articlesย  Shocked i was very interested to write about Chrono's Time months ago i just didn't have the mood to. too much busy gambling these past weeks.

Can please any of the team member can confirm whether we can withdraw out tokens without turning on our 2fa?

If you are an ICO investors, I don't think you can, just like ICONOMI, this is implemented to project the investors incase of any posible hack. If you are writing about bounty tokens, the team have not come out with guidelines to collect your bounty tokens
Activity: 336
Activity: 490
i too participated in article bounty campaign and also wondering why you used only 400 tokens from 3000, its seems not really generous and fair?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
blog bounty is that 5 or 10 tokens to each or its shares? cause i see there 400 tokens, but bounty was 3000, or is it shares?im confused, please answer Chronobank:)

That is the "final" sheet. As I said earlier, there may be more disqualifications. There may also be adjustments. I have passed this along to the team for clarification. Thanks for your patience.

cool. if i knew i could have written a ton of articlesย  Shocked i was very interested to write about Chrono's Time months ago i just didn't have the mood to. too much busy gambling these past weeks.

Can please any of the team member can confirm whether we can withdraw out tokens without turning on our 2fa?
Activity: 938

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Hello, i wanna ask, why in bounty blog list maximum is 15 TIME per article? In the rules i see that bounty award is 5-50 TIME tokens, so as i see you think that none of the article don't worth more tha 15 TIME? And also wanna ask, what that red color in columns means? Thanks in advance for the answer!

No one gets that 50 TIME token?

Was also wondering why is all just 400. If the reason is because they have rejected the rest of the articles, so those rejected articles also have bounties with them? Something's strange.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 506
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello, i wanna ask, why in bounty blog list maximum is 15 TIME per article? In the rules i see that bounty award is 5-50 TIME tokens, so as i see you think that none of the article don't worth more tha 15 TIME? And also wanna ask, what that red color in columns means? Thanks in advance for the answer!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
There seems to be a lot of promotional awards in the ICO, this part of the shares is very unstable, we are concerned about their own bonuses. From the end of the ICO, there is no news, do not know the team has no LH implementation plan.

Hello and thank you for your interest, you can find all the information you seek, and much much more, on the website here:

https://www.chronobank.io/

Clickable links to specific sections below:

Roadmap
Business Plan
Development Plan
Whitepaper
LaborX Whitepaper
FAQ
Labour Hours
LaborX
Team

As you can see, it is a very robust plan with full documentation from top to bottom. You may also want to check our 4 recent blog posts since the crowd-sale ended on Feb 14:

Livecoin exchange partners with Chronobank to launch TIME token trading
ChronoBank ICO raised $5.4 million USD
Bitcointalk Bounty FAQ
Instruction to withdraw TIME tokens

Before the end of the sale, we passed an audit of our smart contracts by tokenmarket CTO Mikko Ohtamaa. Right now a Security Audit is ongoing, and investor distribution is expected to begin Feb 25. You can read about it all in the clickable links below:

TokenMarket CTO gives ChronoBank clean bill of health
MakerDAO saviour Nikolai Mushegian to audit TIME and LH tokens
Number One smart contracts security expert to audit ChronoBank
Jump to: