Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 208. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Interest inย  Chronobank still growing more and more - it's going to be a big year !ย  Wink

legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
coming soon who exchange?

yobit, lique, poloniex, bitrex ??
Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

nice exchange lykke and liqui coming soonย  Shocked

I think that is a good choice to listing at polonie or bittrex
Chrono is a good project, better to choose an exchanges is the high volume.
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
How to turn on 2FA on chronobank account?
I put my password and code from my handphone. I getting error to enable it.

I have passed this along to the team, several have had this issue. Thank you for your patience.
and I still didn't received any PM from Ahmed to join the ICO website.. I was in signature campaign. please fix this issue as well.

I haven't received it too. Should i contact him on slack ?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
๐Ÿ‘‰bit.ly/3QXp3oh | ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ultimate Launc

I have passed this along to the team, several have had this issue. Thank you for your patience.
and I still didn't received any PM from Ahmed to join the ICO website.. I was in signature campaign. please fix this issue as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I double checked the OP and the second post but couldn't find any useful information about the chronobank.io/account

It shows me that the ICO ended but is it necessary to withdraw the time(s) or I can leave in the website, not sure how much I will receive.

Just wondering about this and what to know is there any deadline for this, I joined newsletter and that's how I stayed up to date with the recent updates of ChronoBank.

Ahmed will be PMing a link to everyone participating in any of the bounties over the next day or two. Do not share this link with anyone. This link will let you register on the website, so you can then follow the instructions here: https://blog.chronobank.io/instruction-to-withdraw-time-tokens-5a87ded49a17#.j4mmwxx3g

If upon receiving the link, you run into any problems, you can contact myself/chronobank_support/ahmed on slack, or pm us here, or send an email to [email protected]

Bounty distribution happens after investor distribution. Thank you for your patience.

What about those that have opened Chronobank account before,do we need to open another, I will like to ask when the Newsletter bounty list is going to be released to the public
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

legendary
Activity: 1120
I put my password and code from my handphone. I get the error to enable it.
The withdrawal email says to only use www.myetherwallet.com.

Can't I just use the official ethereum wallet?

Hello, if you mean Mist, then yes you can use that. Withdraw email just recommends to use myetherwallet because it is the easiest way, you don't have to sync your full node. But everyone is free to use any wallet which supports erc20 tokens,
even hardware ones like nano s.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The withdrawal email says to only use www.myetherwallet.com.

Can't I just use the official ethereum wallet?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
when can claim bounty
because in ico account in web not support linked profile participant bounty or ico selling buyer profile
must sending in campaign manager to ico account or not

you was wakeup bro ? roftl:D
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
when can claim bounty
because in ico account in web not support linked profile participant bounty or ico selling buyer profile
must sending in campaign manager to ico account or not
Activity: 462
I'm happy to have bought some TIME, I think it's the best investment I have done until now. ย Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Thank you soo much ChronoBank
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
I know some have been asking about the top 20 posters bonus. This was for the top 20 people who posted the most positive (not spam, or negative, trolling, copy/paste) posts. This is the "final" sheet (final is in quotes because disqualification is still possible):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=650635540

Congrats to those 20 participants that will recieve bonus ย Grin . I'll never expect there is a bonus will given and I'll never see such a rules on the signature campaign thread, how I wish I know it earlier. But if you will give ย bonus why don't you give us all ?

Ho dude i'm so jalous, cant breath i'm about to explode lol
I ranked 38 grrrrr super grrrrr, it would have been better to have this hidden bonus shared with the Top40 Wink

Congratz lucky guyz Cry

Vive ChronoBank !
Activity: 406
As long as I understood, I shouldn't be able to still see my Time tokens at my ICO account, is that correct? I added my wallet correctly, and waiting for more instructions, what should I do now?

Hello. Now you just have to wait. Investor withdraws did not begin yet.

Thank you for the answer.ย  Smiley
As long as I understood, I shouldn't be able to still see my Time tokens at my ICO account, is that correct? I added my wallet correctly, and waiting for more instructions, what should I do now?

Hello. Now you just have to wait. Investor withdraws did not begin yet.
Activity: 406
I double checked the OP and the second post but couldn't find any useful information about the chronobank.io/account

It shows me that the ICO ended but is it necessary to withdraw the time(s) or I can leave in the website, not sure how much I will receive.

Just wondering about this and what to know is there any deadline for this, I joined newsletter and that's how I stayed up to date with the recent updates of ChronoBank.

Ahmed will be PMing a link to everyone participating in any of the bounties over the next day or two. Do not share this link with anyone. This link will let you register on the website, so you can then follow the instructions here: https://blog.chronobank.io/instruction-to-withdraw-time-tokens-5a87ded49a17#.j4mmwxx3g

If upon receiving the link, you run into any problems, you can contact myself/chronobank_support/ahmed on slack, or pm us here, or send an email to [email protected]

Bounty distribution happens after investor distribution. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1137

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Jump to: