Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - page 219. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

It will be one more bounty program tomorrow!

What kind of bounty?

hope for good bounties for all! Wink Cheesy

It will be new rewards for the most active sig campaign participants! The best members will be awarded 50 TIME (0.5 btc) each! Follow the news!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Quote from: davide72 link=topic=1680361.msg17909726#msg17909726date=1487548072
Hi dev you should have posted this 50 time bonus for the most active to the OP so everyone could have join the bounties not just on the russian thread!
So it's means only Russian know about this rules ? How I wish I'm Russian too so im able to read that rules and recieve that bonus  Grin Sounds like not fair .

really?)

What kind of bounty?

It will be new rewards for the most active sig campaign participants! The best members will be awarded 50 TIME (0.5 btc) each! Follow the news!
So it's already mention here not just added in the OP  Cheesy .
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hi dev you should have posted this 50 time bonus for the most active to the OP so everyone could have join the bounties not just on the russian thread!
So it's means only Russian know about this rules ? How I wish I'm Russian too so im able to read that rules and recieve that bonus  Grin Sounds like not fair .

really?)

What kind of bounty?

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
lol to all poor money whores in this thread..

Get a freaking job
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
So it's means only Russian know about this rules ? How I wish I'm Russian too so im able to read that rules and recieve that bonus  Grin Sounds like not fair .
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I know some have been asking about the top 20 posters bonus. This was for the top 20 people who posted the most positive (not spam, or negative, trolling, copy/paste) posts. This is the "final" sheet (final is in quotes because disqualification is still possible):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=650635540

Congrats to those 20 participants that will recieve bonus  Grin . I'll never expect there is a bonus will given and I'll never see such a rules on the signature campaign thread, how I wish I know it earlier. But if you will give  bonus why don't you give us all ?
Activity: 602
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.
I think you were denied due to you neg trust and not because you didn't make the required number of posts
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
I know some have been asking about the top 20 posters bonus. This was for the top 20 people who posted the most positive (not spam, or negative, trolling, copy/paste) posts. This is the "final" sheet (final is in quotes because disqualification is still possible):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=650635540

it's better to get some for addition TIME for the all participant too.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Because the rules are made from the beginning  Grin
Congratulations to all the winners

I was in sig campaign in the beginning ( canceled) but never heard of till yesterday
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725

so all of them will have about 50 TIMES worth 0.5 btc yay!
seem like worth the work for those 20 users. congrats! having just 200 posts is easy. i could have joine to have the 50 time.  Grin but wil just wait till its listed on exchange.

50 foe 20 each?

Why not 5 for 200? 

Because the rules are made from the beginning  Grin
Congratulations to all the winners
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

seem like worth the work for those 20 users. congrats! having just 200 posts is easy. i could have joine to have the 50 time.  Grin but wil just wait till its listed on exchange.

50 foe 20 each?

Why not 5 for 200? 
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Oh, so it's number of posts. LOL, I'm 104 posts short.  Cheesy

I am 15 short 😲 lol
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Oh, so it's number of posts. LOL, I'm 104 posts short.  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Congratulations chronobank on completing the ICO. When will be counted when the 20 most active participants in the bounty? It promised 50 TIME everyone.

Not 50 Time token to everyone but 50 Time token will be distributed among 20 most active signature participants during the campaign.
I guess by active they mean highest number of posts.

Can someone translate it. Google translate gives- "20 posters will receive 50TIME ", is it correct?
It wasn't  mentioned about this bounty on English BTT.

Are active members counted on BTT ? Or including Slack? Because I was more active on slack than BTT.

If 50 TIME are being given to each, it would be a big bounty.
20 most active participants gonna get 50 TIMES each. 1 person = 50 TIMES. I'm russian and can translate it correctly) So where is the list of most active?

This translation was given to me:

Пpивeт я пo пoвoдy бayнти, нaм дoлжны зa aктивнoe yчacтиe пo 50 time этo пиcaл caм Chronobank
в paздeлe
Re: [ANN] Chronobank ICO >> кpиптoвaлютa ocнoвaннaя нa вpeмeни
Chronobank:
Quote from: Chronobank on December 13, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
20 caмыx aктивныx пoлyчaт пo 50 TIME (0.5 BTC)

Tы вxoдишь в 20 caмыx aктивныx yчacтникoв бayнти я пocмoтpeл пo дoкyмeнтy, нaпиши тoжe в вeткy aнглийcкyю и pyccкyю и личнo pm Chronobank и Chronobank Support и тpeбyй cвoю нaгpaдy, a тo oн мoлчит чтo тo, и ahmed в cлaк тoжe нaпиши, oн тoжe мoлчит.Xoтя oбeщaли нaм пo 50 time. Я вeздe oтпиcaл.

Hi, I'm on the bounty, we need for the active participation of 50 TIME he wrote Chronobank

Re: [ANN] Chronobank ICO >> кpиптoвaлютa ocнoвaннaя нa вpeмeни
Chronobank:
Quote from: Chronobank on December 13, 2016, 01:43:29 PM
20 most active will receive 50 TIME (0.5 BTC)

You enter into the 20 most active participants in the bounty, I looked at the document, write, too, in thread English and Russian and personally pm Chronobank and Chronobank Support and claim your reward, and then he is silent that you and Ahmed in slack also write, he, too, was silent. although they promised us 50 TIME. I always unsubscribe.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
What about newsletter bounty distribution? i did sign up in the beginning,will the newsletter subscribers get some time?

There are more of us that want to know.

Yes, all who participated in the bounty campaigns will receive bounty. So long as they followed the rules during signup, and met requirements at the end (in the case of signature/avatar post requirements etc).

Activity: 595
What about newsletter bounty distribution? i did sign up in the beginning,will the newsletter subscribers get some time?

There are more of us that want to know.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Jump to: