Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 220. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

has anyone ever successfully turned on their 2FA?
is copy pasting the code acceptable on it because i already did type them manually but it wasn't accepted. it kept saying " Invalid password or code, try again"

turning its 2fa shouldn't be a mandatory.

same for me, i did not succeed 2FA activation
they ask for clicking a case on the left of the page that does not exist
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Just wanted to reassure everyone not to worry. We'll be adjusting the process so no one misses out well before the distribution begins. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

has anyone ever successfully turned on their 2FA?
is copy pasting the code acceptable on it because i already did type them manually but it wasn't accepted. it kept saying " Invalid password or code, try again"

turning its 2fa should be a mandatory.

I did 3 days agoย  Winkย  Was very fast and easy. Better feel safe than sorry Grin

how do you know you have turned on your 2fa? I can't see whether my account is.
its now 19th of Feb. if i still can't set mine before 25th, will i lose all my time? the rules seem to look like i am going to lose them. so is anyone also having difficulties enabling the 2fa.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
Only ETH asset withdrawal? What about Waves asset?

Initial release is ETH platform. Waves and others coming in near future.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.

You have completed 50 posts. But it was your mistake. You entered wrong start post number in Google form.
I have excel sheet of 15 February. (When it wasn't finalised).
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.

Please take action on my case chronobank team, if you are going to check my post history I've reached higher than 50+ post since the date I've join on December 13,2016 which qualifies me with the bounty.

I don't know if there is something with the spreadsheet but I'm pretty sure that I must be included to those accepted for the bounty.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Wow, that is a lot and 50 Times per person on a list of top 20. Where can i get that list ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
20 most active participants gonna get 50 TIMES each. 1 person = 50 TIMES. I'm russian and can translate it correctly) So where is the list of most active?

its 20 person to share the pool of 50 TIME.
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Congratulations chronobank on completing the ICO. When will be counted when the 20 most active participants in the bounty? It promised 50 TIME everyone.

Not 50 Time token to everyone but 50 Time token will be distributed among 20 most active signature participants during the campaign.
I guess by active they mean highest number of posts.

Can someone translate it. Google translate gives- "20 posters will receive 50TIME ", is it correct?
It wasn't ย mentioned about this bounty on English BTT.

Are active members counted on BTT ? Or including Slack? Because I was more active on slack than BTT.

If 50 TIME are being given to each, it would be a big bounty.
20 most active participants gonna get 50 TIMES each. 1 person = 50 TIMES. I'm russian and can translate it correctly) So where is the list of most active?
20 person =50 TIMES
Activity: 279
Congratulations chronobank on completing the ICO. When will be counted when the 20 most active participants in the bounty? It promised 50 TIME everyone.

Not 50 Time token to everyone but 50 Time token will be distributed among 20 most active signature participants during the campaign.

Can someone translate it. Google translate gives- "20 posters will receive 50TIME ", is it correct?

Are active members counted on BTT ? Or including Slack? Because I was more active on slack than BTT.

Activity: 560

Activity: 200
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
They were asking for 20,000 btc and only allocated 1 btc = 100 tokens ?
I would like to know why they did that ?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
signature was rejected , quit with chronobank and sell all as soon as possible

good luck for all who stay with chronobank

have to say sorry because after reading more i know i was wrong , did not count ย my posts , so i cant say anything bad about chronobank
Activity: 644
Merit: 251

Thatยดs bullshit. So if i spam threads i will get a bonus? Ridiclious.

Well thats only the obvious answer for what they mean about being active.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500

Thatยดs bullshit. So if i spam threads i will get a bonus? Ridiclious.
Activity: 200
|Quantum|World's First Cloud Management Platform
I will be watching this project with great deal , I did not personally invest as they were asking for too much Bitcoin and that the currency would be fluctuation free plus the development and implementation will take a lot of time .
Plus 1 BTC \ 100 TIMES ?
common guys you are selling thin air , I hope this was not what investors paid for .

ALL THE BEST TO ChronoBank !!
I hope they do best in near future
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
congratulation to all chronobank team for successfull ICO and can reach huge amount at the ICO
waiting for more news about signature bounty distribution and TIME will listed on exchange
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I don't get the place to fill our Ethereum address into. I think the team should please be clear with this. Is it compulsory to open account on Chronobank ICO website for us to get out bounty tokens
........ begin Distribution to investors is Feb 25. The expected time to begin bounty distribution is 1 to 2 weeks after investors distribution begins.
Jump to: