Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 223. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 10
Bounty jumpers are the worst part of icos.ย  They do not care about the tech or the coin, they just want to get something for free. They clog up the threads with their little posts and complaints about how, if , and when they are going to get their free pocket change.

Sorry, just my little rant for the day.

I am excited about chronobank, and impressed by the amount raised. I am glad I was able to catch this one before it was over.

Most of the "Bounty jumpers" like you said also invested in This ICO ! There nothing wrong if beside initial investment , you can get some extra tokens !
Invested, promoted etc .. so he said ย "they just want to get something for free" I didn't know that there was ย some Faucet lol ย Roll Eyes ย That's happening when people post without thinking.

And BTW, the ICO price was 100 TIME for 1 BTC. (0.01 BTC/1 TIME)

Wearing a promotional sig and getting paid for writing shitty posts on the internet is yes "getting something for free".
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Bounty jumpers are the worst part of icos.ย  They do not care about the tech or the coin, they just want to get something for free. They clog up the threads with their little posts and complaints about how, if , and when they are going to get their free pocket change.

I am excited about chronobank, and impressed by the amount raised. I am glad I was able to catch this one before it was over.

Most of the "Bounty jumpers" like you said also invested in This ICO ! There nothing wrong if beside initial investment , you can get some extra tokens !
Invested, promoted etc .. so he said ย "they just want to get something for free" I didn't know that there was ย some Faucet lol ย Roll Eyes ย That's happening when people post without thinking.

And BTW, the ICO price was 100 TIME for 1 BTC. (0.01 BTC/1 TIME)
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Has the bounty for blogger being finalized already?
I think I have asked this before but I'm not sure where I got some replies about it too. If there is a list of it, please do make it public.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
"why my balance on site 0 TIME? when I followed the bounty newsletter"
How they to know what e-mail you used to open account, they should send a request to which the mail deliver tokens.

so it's okay if my account balance is 0 TIME? when it should be 1 TIME?
Activity: 285
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
When will we get the accepted list of the newsletter participant and claiming details about the signature campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
what are additional stakes on the spread sheet? how could you get them?

Additional stakes were mostly for rank updates during campaign. I will clarify with Ahmed to see if were any other reasons, such as reporting alt accounts or things of that nature.

Ok I dont get it, sorry. Because I changed my rank from Jr. Member to Full member during ICO but I got no additional stakes. My rank status in sheet is still just a member and also I added avatar. I think my post count is more then 200 (from initial to final post). I sent changes through the required link and wrote to ahmed on slack but i got no answer.

In any case i would still like to thank for your helpย  Smiley

I have passed this along to Ahmed, thank you for your patience!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

Additional stakes were mostly for rank updates during campaign. I will clarify with Ahmed to see if were any other reasons, such as reporting alt accounts or things of that nature.

Ok I dont get it, sorry. Because I changed my rank from Jr. Member to Full member during ICO but I got no additional stakes. My rank status in sheet is still just a member and also I added avatar. I think my post count is more then 200 (from initial to final post). I sent changes through the required link and wrote to ahmed on slack but i got no answer.

In any case i would still like to thank for your helpย  Smiley

Thanks for finally updating the Spreadsheet.

I have a question that involves the bounty...

It stated that I have Bounty: 1.186767542
is that converted to TIME coins?

Yes, that is in TIME coins.

congratz to dev for this coin, now it's time to wait the relase and start to trade Tongue ( hoping x10 Cheesy )
I think the final ICO price was much less than the 0.01 btc but the good thing is it has limited supply.
Will unsold tokens be burnt?

Unsold tokens were never created.

I hope it hits .1BTC/time.ย  Grin
thats is troll price lol to high for my predict it will 0.01 - 0.03 for the first week live on the market
Bullcrap. No.No where nearby! I will tell you how'd go
-First week -(peek time) maybe 0.0001-0.01,I'm definitely on the lesser side!
-Second Week - Serious traders and bounty hunters would try to convert them into bitcoins by selling again.
Third Week - Price may peek up a bit once the bounty fuckers are done with their coins.
Fourth Week -Prices climb down the ladder.
Fifth Week - Panic sells followed by claims about a "shitty" project in the altcoin discussion board.

All of that only if they don't run away with your monies.

Weak fud aside, I have to ask, what basis do you have for thinking some one who bought a token for 10$ would sell it on day one for $0.10?
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
what is the ICO price?

.0076 BTC from what I've read

It's actually around 0.00878, as the 12% for Team, Advisors, Adoption is not available for months. The VC firm is also not interested in selling their significant TIME holding anytime soon, though that just factors in to the scarcity of TIME on exchanges for a while.

But the price on the website was 100 TIMES for 1BTC which is equal to 0.01 not to 0.00878 so people should count that they spend 0.01BTC for 1 TIMES.

How they to know what e-mail you used to open account, they should send a request to which the mail deliver tokens.

The balance on the website is still 0 TIME because the bounty distribution hasn't been started yet, it may get delayed for few weeks from now.

The priority is that those who have invested will have the right to trade then those from bounties.

Thank you...
Same problem ....
it is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell and didnt got rang change from Member to Full Member.
I reported about the upgrading of my rank 1st of january . I am number 5 on spreadsheet .

I think the signature appeal form should be out soon, there are so many spammers allowed in this campaign, the signature campaign manager didn't do anything to protect realย  people in this campaign, they prefer spammers and reward them.

We actually had over 800ish people total try and take part in the campaign. Ahmed removed several hundred alt spammer accounts. I don't know if you are aware of how things work in the crypto community or not, but the sig campaign managers help each other out with identifying spammer accounts. There is a growing internal blacklist sheet. Forum moderators also assist in identifying spammers, and low quality posters. Obviously we do not prefer spammers, nor do we reward them. Whatever your beef is, buddy, have a great day.

THE HECK?! The old spreadsheet cannot be opened? I joined the campaign December 13, 2017
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

And upon checking my post history I manage to got and reached 50+ posts, 59 specifically and then I got rejected? Try to check it again ahmed and whole chronobank team.

I can't even have an access for the older spreadsheet.

I've passed this along to Ahmed. Is no different spreadsheet btw, it's the same one that's been from the start.
Same problem ....
it is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell and didnt got rang change from Member to Full Member.
I reported about the upgrading of my rank 1st of january (also i contacted with Ahmed on slack)ย  . I am number 5 on spreadsheet .

For rank updates, the time-stamps from the rank update submission sheet were used, and participants were given extra shares based on the rank change from that date forward. The rank was not changed on the sheet at time of notifying us about the change, or it would have messed up tracking for final tally. The avatar box was added to the rank update form later, will pass this along to Ahmed also, thank you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
what is the ICO price?

.0076 BTC from what I've read

ICO Price was 100TIME=1BTC

100TIME = 1BTC
and we know bitcoin price go up in the last month till now. it's not changed anything for TIME price ? :/
You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

There is a mistake in the spreadsheet. I wear the avatar but I have "No" in the avatar's cell.

I reported about the upgrading of my rank earlier:

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details:

My rank has changed to Full Member. I've added the avatar. Please update my signature campaign details.

For rank updates, the time-stamps from the rank update submission sheet were used, and participants were given extra shares based on the rank change from that date forward. The avatar box was added to the rank update form later, will pass this along to Ahmed, thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 610
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
why my balance on site 0 TIME? when I followed the bounty newsletter
Jump to: