Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 231. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hi chronobank,you have become multibillion bitcoiner, how you feel now?
Congratulations
Guys we do have great coin called Mrai it is free to grab but that does not mean they are less important it is just free .... Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Always the way, at the last moment there is an influx of investers.ย  Still amazing how small this community is, just in this ICO under 3,000 participants.ย  I was just lookng at Instahire and I love this particular app, work anywhere within 60 minutes and get paid instantly.

This whole idea if it works could be huge.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
5412 BTC, and 1000 BTC was invested in last week, it is amazing job, some people didn't realize TIME is good to profit, so they wouldn't want to lose the chance to make huge amount of bitcoin, congrats the team.

i think 1k btc was invested only in last day
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
congratulation for successful ico, when chronobank will add on exchange?
Check roadmap in page 1 bro or u can visit official wwbsite
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Will we be able to send time tokens directly from ico account to the exchanges or we still have to withdraw them to eth wallet first?

once you login to ico site..there is option to set up eth address..

I think once the token are created it will be sent to your respective addresses
Activity: 812
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Will we be able to send time tokens directly from ico account to the exchanges or we still have to withdraw them to eth wallet first?
Activity: 490
congratulation for successful ico, when chronobank will add on exchange?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
5412 BTC, and 1000 BTC was invested in last week, it is amazing job, some people didn't realize TIME is good to profit, so they wouldn't want to lose the chance to make huge amount of bitcoin, congrats the team.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Waoh 5.4Million funded great, it could be the best crowdfunded project in Q1 of 2017

Congratz!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Jump to: