Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 226. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello, wanna ask when will Blog bounty distributed?

And how can i check how much is my reward for my article is?

Thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
The Ico is over and a great project starts,

All my best to the ChronoBank project and supporters Smiley

Thank you for 7.41+1 Time via the bounty campaign which be In Hold for long, thx to Ahmed too.

Vive ChronoBank Smiley

Always a little sad to quit a signature...
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Sweet. Just confirmed I'm getting 4.1 time for bounties.
Is there any other step?
Or can I just wait until the exchanges and transfer directly. Or do I need to have an eth wallet? Can I just use my coinbase eth wallet?

Login to your accoun

Instruction to withdraw

ย ย  ย Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
ย ย  ย 1. Turn on 2FA.
ย ย  ย 2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
ย ย  ย Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
ย ย  ย 3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
ย ย  ย 4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
ย ย  ย 5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.
ย ย  ย After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

source: chronobank.io

That is alot. Would be cool if I could just transfer directly to bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
Is there any other step?
Or can I just wait until the exchanges and transfer directly. Or do I need to have an eth wallet? Can I just use my coinbase eth wallet?

What is the current price of 1 Time ? Not sure if I calculated good but is it 0.01 or less ?

The other step is to wait because they have a lot of work to do and I think they will firstly list the coin in exchange first (livecoin)

Then after 2 weeks you will receive your bounty in order to spend them.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
Is there any other step?

Login to your accoun

Instruction to withdraw

ย ย  ย Please note: Withdraw will not be possible until Security audits are completed. This could take until Feb 25, 2017
ย ย  ย 1. Turn on 2FA.
ย ย  ย 2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
ย ย  ย Please pay attention to store provided private key securely. You will lose your tokens if you lose this key.
ย ย  ย 3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
ย ย  ย 4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
ย ย  ย 5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.
ย ย  ย After withdrawal you will receive an email with detailed instruction how to add TIME token to your wallet

source: chronobank.io
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Is there any other step?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Chronobank Moderator:
Wich is the email to confirm our ethereum address?
Thanks in advance.

i need this info too!!!
thanks!

I try to ask again.
Thanks in advance.
Thx

Take a look at your email.Is an automated process.When you confirm your ethereum address you must receive a confirmation email, then click on link and you will be ok. Wink

What i need is to understand how to confirm my eth address.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
You may now remove your signature and avatar

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

Awesome, thank you! I like how on top of things this team appears to be, let's hope it translates well for ICO investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Ahmed has finished the spreadsheet. This is the "final" version. There are 376 total "approved" participants. The reason this is in quotes is because there may still be a couple disqualifications for using alt accounts to double and triple dip.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YDkF47yCP1tlYITTO-np3CQKKQGcTIyTwvyky17F9VI/edit#gid=0

Those disqualified either didn't hit the required number of constructive posts, didn't use the signature at all, removed it weeks ago, were reported to us by moderators for spamming posts that were not constructive, or were identified as alt accounts.

The blog bounty sheet should be coming tomorrow, or Sunday latest. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks so much, guys! Great work.

I think I'll keep my signature and avatar on awhile longer. But it's nice to know the campaign is officially over. I'm grateful for the opportunity to participate.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254

Many thanks good work team!
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Chronobank Moderator:
Thanks in advance.

i need this info too!!!
thanks!

I try to ask again.
Thanks in advance.
Thx

Take a look at your email.Is an automated process.When you confirm your ethereum address you must receive a confirmation email, then click on link and you will be ok. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
Check out the recent blog post for a more concise look at the token statistics:

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-ico-raised-5-4-million-usd-90f16e17188#.eudkphv2l

Re: The bounty sheet, I am awaiting word back from Ahmed. Please do not remove signature/avatar until the sheet is out and you confirm you are on it. Thank you for your patience.

RE: the couple people asking what is the email to confirm your ETH personal wallet address, I am not sure what you mean? It would be emailed to your account email you signed up with.

For any issues with 2FA, incorrect wallet address entry, questions about ETH wallet compatibility, or other website-related issues, please submit the issue via support here:

[email protected]

Please include as much information as possible in your initial contact. Thank you.

I think it would be better if you say on tuesday, for example, the spreadshet is finished as always shifting from one day to another.ย  ย Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

so that translates to roughly 1 Btc = ~132 TIME or 1 TIME = 0.0076 btc. looking forward to exchanges to grab them even lower from initial dumps!

5412btcs/710,112.8108TIMEs=0.0076 BTC/TIME

if so.. the price is lower then ICO!!!
damn!!!

Couple of issues with this.

1. The actual amount that will be available on exchanges is not 710,112.8108 TIME.
2. The 12% is not going to be available.
3. Bounty payments will not be available. (until 2 weeks after investors get their distribution.)
4. The actual number physically able to be deposited on exchanges will be more like 618,990.
5. The VC firm has no intention to sell it's stake of that remainder anytime soon.

Of course, you need to account for early bird bonusses, that's why the BTC price per Token is lower (in addition to tokens for the team, bounties and so on).
Does it look very fair ??

Since it was absolutely clear how token distribution would be calculated for everyone who actually read the ICO terms before investing, I would say: yes, it looks fair.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Check out the recent blog post for a more concise look at the token statistics:

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-ico-raised-5-4-million-usd-90f16e17188#.eudkphv2l

Re: The bounty sheet, I am awaiting word back from Ahmed. Please do not remove signature/avatar until the sheet is out and you confirm you are on it. Thank you for your patience.

RE: the couple people asking what is the email to confirm your ETH personal wallet address, I am not sure what you mean? It would be emailed to your account email you signed up with.

For any issues with 2FA, incorrect wallet address entry, questions about ETH wallet compatibility, or other website-related issues, please submit the issue via support here:

[email protected]

Please include as much information as possible in your initial contact. Thank you.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Chronobank Moderator:
Thanks in advance.

i need this info too!!!
thanks!

I try to ask again.
Thanks in advance.
Thx
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

so that translates to roughly 1 Btc = ~132 TIME or 1 TIME = 0.0076 btc. looking forward to exchanges to grab them even lower from initial dumps!

damn!!!

1. The actual amount that will be available on exchanges is not 710,112.8108 TIME.
3. Bounty payments will not be available. (until 2 weeks after investors get their distribution.)
4. The actual number physically able to be deposited on exchanges will be more like 618,990.
5. The VC firm has no intention to sell it's stake of that remainder anytime soon.

Of course, you need to account for early bird bonusses, that's why the BTC price per Token is lower (in addition to tokens for the team, bounties and so on).
Does it look very fair ??
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

damn!!!

Jump to: