Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 227. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So what happens now to investors Smiley
Well,considering the project is not going to blow up on the hopes (which I figured out on the day 1 of their advertisement I saw on reddit) they assured to give back,there will be either a massive pump and dump or you will see the currency exchange section filled with Chronobank's tokens for sale.And while we're at it,be ready to see some dudes getting scammed in the process.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Let me knows
the first an exchange will be listing this token time?
Poloniex or bittrex? both an exchanges is a good choice.

This is the exchange for you ย and you can get trading on these changes after finishing distribution.

Hey guys, the exchanges we can talk about and confirm are:

Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

We cannot discuss any others at this time. Thank you for your patience.

All the exchanges which are quoted are shit exchanges without any volume and no whales on it, if they are going to list in this exchange then i dont think that the price movement will be not much effective.

Yeah those exchanges are not too good, but that's just for beginning Actually I pretty believe if ChronoBank can easy to get Bittrex as the

Not sure if you've kept up with daily exchange volume of late. Livecoin has been 2 to 2.5 x the daily volume of Bittrex for months now. Not that there is anything wrong with Bittrex either.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Congrats to the successful ICO!
Was part of the campaign also. Just want to ask Chronobank how much TIME is per stake?ย  Must be great to learn how much we have after the ICO.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
p.s.: i don't understand inf https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is mandatory or we can use Mist ETH wallet too...
can you explain plz!

It makes no difference what wallet to use. The instruction only for newbies which have no ETH address at all.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Let me knows

This is the exchange for youย  and you can get trading on these changes after finishing distribution.

Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

All the exchanges which are quoted are shit exchanges without any volume and no whales on it, if they are going to list in this exchange then i dont think that the price movement will be not much effective.

Yeah those exchanges are not too good, but that's just for beginning Actually I pretty believe if ChronoBank can easy to get Bittrex as they are collected a good funds from ICO

How can you say this even ICONOMI got double the ICO fund but still they have not listed it, and see the price is not moving and it is lacking the trade volume and the value of the coin is dying. So i think this should not happen to this coin also.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Let me knows

This is the exchange for youย  and you can get trading on these changes after finishing distribution.

Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

Yeah those exchanges are not too good, but that's just for beginning Actually I pretty believe if ChronoBank can easy to get Bittrex as they are collected a good funds from ICO
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Let me knows

Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I've been waiting for this moment. ICO is finally over. Let see how far the future innovations will go.

I have a big trust with this Chronobank project and Perhaps it is considered as a worth investing projects for this year.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Chronobank Moderator:
Wich is the email to confirm our ethereum address?
Thanks in advance.

i need this info too!!!
thanks!

p.s.: i don't understand inf https://www.myetherwallet.com/ is mandatory or we can use Mist ETH wallet too...
can you explain plz!
Activity: 545
Merit: 254
Chronobank Moderator:
Wich is the email to confirm our ethereum address?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I've been waiting for this moment. ICO is finally over. Let see how far the future innovations will go.
Let me knows
At least, poloniex primary choice for everyone, to start trading there, but for a trade bittrex, teams and developers might think to start trading there, in because chronobank have to pay about 3 BTC for to add time in bittrex of trade ..

FFS, you don't need to pay 3BTC in order to get listed in bittrex if they saw a potential in chrono they would add it. Plain and simple
Indeed bittrex not potentially good, but if they want to trades that do not emit so much the cost, everyone here could add a token time in Mercatox trade exchanges, to begin trading their stock ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let me knows
At least, poloniex primary choice for everyone, to start trading there, but for a trade bittrex, teams and developers might think to start trading there, in because chronobank have to pay about 3 BTC for to add time in bittrex of trade ..

FFS, you don't need to pay 3BTC in order to get listed in bittrex if they saw a potential in chrono they would add it. Plain and simple
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
Let me knows

Livecoin
Lykke
Liqui
Exmo
Changelly

Let me knows
legendary
Activity: 1092
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Final tally:

This is a good result for Chronobank Project and I think this is a biggest project in this year. Congratulation to Chronobank .
I expect The TIME token will reach at least 0.03BTC or more when it's listed on big exchanges.
The price should be around 0.045 btc when it hits the exchange and I don't think bounty hunters with their limited holding can affect the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let me knows

Again those exchangers will add coins if they want. They don't go announcing it beforehand
Jump to: