Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 237. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
The final tally will commence soon. As BTC transactions are backlogged, this could take a little time. The next step is security audits. This will take 7 to 10 days. Then investors TIME will be distributed with clear instructions provided, and full support for the entire process.
For bounty participants, this process will be similar except for 2 additions:
1. A final stake sheet will be released on Thursday. Do not remove signature/avatar until you see this sheet released, and see yourself on it with no issues.
2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

This is just my assumption, if security audits 10 working days, then the distribution to investors within 14 working days, and the last is the distribution of participants bounty.
so the total waiting time distribution bounty participants was 24 days, or 30 days starting from today (1 month already includes bug fixes problem or something)

yeahh distribution bounty participants took place on Friday, march 27th, 2017
Whether there anyone here opine the same ??
or someone objected to this information?
This is only my assumption,
Also may be true probably one LOL

This is just my assumption,
may or may not be true ..
hope the dev team was able to shorten the time.

Congratz for Chronobank.io
has collected BTC 5,409

Good day,

Our assumption is the same, end of March - beginning of April
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Now we wait for it to drop DROP on exchanges.

Lets start guessing the All time low right now?

.00002500 Huh

I give free domain to the closet guesser.

lol

.000042ย  Roll Eyes
free domain LOL

Two weeks after investor time gets released? after the audit.

yaayyy Sounds Great!!!! chronoBank ICO has ends
congratsssss Smiley for team dev Chronobank.io, all investor and all participant !!
wooow only 2weeks for audit 2,973 all participants Huh

Activity: 726
The final tally will commence soon. As BTC transactions are backlogged, this could take a little time. The next step is security audits. This will take 7 to 10 days. Then investors TIME will be distributed with clear instructions provided, and full support for the entire process.
1. A final stake sheet will be released on Thursday. Do not remove signature/avatar until you see this sheet released, and see yourself on it with no issues.
2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

This is just my assumption, if security audits 10 working days, then the distribution to investors within 14 working days, and the last is the distribution of participants bounty.
so the total waiting time distribution bounty participants was 24 days, or 30 days starting from today (1 month already includes bug fixes problem or something)

yeahh distribution bounty participants took place on Friday, march 27th, 2017
Whether there anyone here opine the same ??
or someone objected to this information?
This is only my assumption,
Also may be true probably one LOL

This is just my assumption,
may or may not be true ..
hope the dev team was able to shorten the time.

Congratz for Chronobank.io
has collected BTC 5,409

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

.00002500 Huh

lol6

.03BTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
twitter.com/BitcoinWebSales

.00002500 Huh

lol
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Nice sprint in this final part, a beautiful collection! Congratulations to the team and dev Chrono!
How long do we have to keep the signature?

Congrats 5400BTC raised, can I remove my signature now?

when bounty newsletter and blog spreadsheet will release ?

Two weeks after investor time gets released? after the audit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Nice sprint in this final part, a beautiful collection! Congratulations to the team and dev Chrono!

when bounty newsletter and blog spreadsheet will release ?
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Activity: 420

Now? but there is no time token yet?

He means once security audits are complete, and TIME is distributed to investors.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Crowd-sale Update:

congrats!

its 5400 btc this time. ย ahuge success for the team.
if the development is going to be visible right there an then for investors to see the team is active, i think they all will hold even the bounty hunters.
Activity: 415
Livecoin exchange partners with Chronobank to launch TIME token trading

The TIME token, which reflects a crowdfunded stake in ChronoBankโ€™s time-based cryptocurrency project, will be added to the innovative and fast-growing exchange Livecoin.
ChronoBankโ€™s extended infrastructure continues to grow, thanks to a new partnership with the Livecoin exchange.

https://blog.chronobank.io/livecoin-exchange-partners-with-chronobank-to-launch-time-token-trading-21e23ab8d264#.cxtntpj0m

Now? but there is no time token yet?
Activity: 1081
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Livecoin exchange partners with Chronobank to launch TIME token trading

The TIME token, which reflects a crowdfunded stake in ChronoBankโ€™s time-based cryptocurrency project, will be added to the innovative and fast-growing exchange Livecoin.
ChronoBankโ€™s extended infrastructure continues to grow, thanks to a new partnership with the Livecoin exchange.

https://blog.chronobank.io/livecoin-exchange-partners-with-chronobank-to-launch-time-token-trading-21e23ab8d264#.cxtntpj0m

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
thats over 5000 btc collected, congrats to cronobank team a very successful ico.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Great result, thank you to everyone that supported us. Now the real work begins.
Code:
Instruction to withdraw

ย  ย  1. Turn on 2FA.
ย  ย  2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
ย  ย  3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
ย  ย  4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
ย  ย  5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.

Can I use my ETH wallet?

downloaded from here https://www.ethereum.org/ ?

Thank you!

myetherwallet will be the default wallet of choice, the instructions will be for that yes. We will also have support available for anyone using different wallets. It will be 7 to 10 days before withdraws are possible though.
Activity: 644
Crowd-sale Update:

Final moment of BTC are coming.already passed 5300+ btc. Still 20 minutes left!
Oh thats good to see.I hope will success this project with the help community.

Yes, Yes, thats good to see that we are looking at a .5BTC/time in the future.
Activity: 280
๐ŸŒŸ-=BitCAD=-๐ŸŒŸ New_Business_Era
Crowd-sale Update:

Final moment of BTC are coming.already passed 5300+ btc. Still 20 minutes left!
Oh thats good to see.I hope will success this project with the help community.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Code:
Instruction to withdraw

ย  ย  1. Turn on 2FA.
ย  ย  2. Go to www.myetherwallet.com and register a new wallet.
ย  ย  3. Copy your new Ethereum address and paste it into the form below.
ย  ย  4. After hitting Save, confirm your Ethereum address by email.
ย  ย  5. Wait for the withdrawal to be processed. This may take a few days.

Enter your Ethereum address here. After saving your Ethereum address, confirm it by email.

Can I use my ETH wallet?

downloaded from here https://www.ethereum.org/ ?

Thank you!
Jump to: