Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 238. (Read 453660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Chronobank_Community as you are online can you explain to sersje when will he see his TIMES in their wallet or withdraw from there.

Once the sale ends in about 17 minutes, the final tally will commence. As BTC transactions are backlogged, this could take a little time. The next step is security audits. This will take 7 to 10 days. Then investors TIME will be distributed with clear instructions provided, and full support for the entire process.

For bounty participants, this process will be similar except for 2 additions:
1. A final stake sheet will be released on Thursday. Do not remove signature/avatar until you see this sheet released, and see yourself on it with no issues.
2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

Very clear answer, maybe it should be posted in the first or second post of this topic for people because I think they are all in "rush"

I'll ask Alex to update it.

oh .... I see now ... this means no trading yet!

Ok, thanks .... please send me an e-mail when we can withdraw or trade Smiley

5406 BTC raied from ICO, good job!
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Chronobank_Community as you are online can you explain to sersje when will he see his TIMES in their wallet or withdraw from there.

Once the sale ends in about 17 minutes, the final tally will commence. As BTC transactions are backlogged, this could take a little time. The next step is security audits. This will take 7 to 10 days. Then investors TIME will be distributed with clear instructions provided, and full support for the entire process.

1. A final stake sheet will be released on Thursday. Do not remove signature/avatar until you see this sheet released, and see yourself on it with no issues.
2. Bounty distribution will take plaSce 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.
Sounds Great!!!!ย  let's start the party tonight!!
Congrats Chronobank team and to all investors & supporters
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

2. Bounty distribution will take place 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution. It will be the same process with clear instructions, and full support for the entire process.

Very clear answer, maybe it should be posted in the first or second post of this topic for people because I think they are all in "rush"

I'll ask Alex to update it.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
When we will be able to withdraw out TIME from the website?

I sleep much better when I know I have my money and I don't have to trust somebody else to keep them for me!

I'm sure that it will take some time to make all the calculation because there is a huge number of people only in bounties.

Yeah, ย what does the stakes mean? I been on the other side and is not much to expect from the investor btc, ย and all, ย since is just a sig campaign, ย them is who did a lot of effort.

Every stake will have equal value, and depending on your user range, time being in the signature campaign, etc, you will have more or fewer stakes, that's more or fewer time tokens

I'm talking about the persons who bought TIME! Not about sig campaign!

When we will be able to move them to our wallet?

As soon as they finish all calculations and review it over and over again, as all transactions are irreversible.
legendary

I sleep much better when I know I have my money and I don't have to trust somebody else to keep them for me!

I'm sure that it will take some time to make all the calculation because there is a huge number of people only in bounties.

Yeah,ย  what does the stakes mean? I been on the other side and is not much to expect from the investor btc,ย  and all,ย  since is just a sig campaign,ย  them is who did a lot of effort.

Every stake will have equal value, and depending on your user range, time being in the signature campaign, etc, you will have more or fewer stakes, that's more or fewer time tokens

I'm talking about the persons who bought TIME! Not about sig campaign!

When we will be able to move them to our wallet?
To explain rules of bounty campaign and shares better, copying from the 2nd post in thread, and from the Bounty thread instructions and pasting below:

Chronobank Bounty Programs

You can know earn TIME tokens by participating in any of our following bounty campaigns!

ahmed.chronobank is our bounty program manager. Contact him in our slack if you have any questions

The Crowdsale price for TIME token: ย 100 TIME = 1 BTC

Blogs & news websites

Bounty 5-50 TIME tokens (equivalent of 0.05-0.5 BTC) per blog post depending on our decision about quality of the post and popularity of the blog.

A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:
  • be in English or Chinese language for normal blogs
  • any language for blogs with 500+ followers
  • contain only unique content
  • be publicly accessible
  • be 900 characters or more without spaces
  • contain at least 2 links to https://chronobank.io

Once you write a Blog post, submit URL to: ย https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

Maximum amount of bounty for this program: 3000 TIME
This bounty program will close after achieving the maximum amount.

Newsletter and ICO registrations

Bounty 1 TIME
To participate you need to:

Multiple registrations from the same computer or IP address will be BANNED from the bounty program without any warning!
Maximum amount of bounty for this program: 2000 TIME
Program will close after achieving the maximum amount.

Artistic Translations & Local Community Management
100 TIME (equivalent of 1 BTC) ย per high quality artistic translation of the:
  • Website
  • Business Proposal
  • White Paper
  • Subtitles for video
  • FAQ

This bounty is ideal for professional translators on Bitcointalk :
  • The translation must be of a high quality - Not done using google translate. ย 
  • It must not be technical or literal translation
  • It must be finished before 10 January 2017

Translators must also be able to manage their local communities:

The reward will be 100 TIME per month (equivalent of 1 BTC)

Community support and answering questions in translated ANN thread till the end of ICO
In our slack it will be a private chat for local community managers where we will help you with answering any question for your local community.

Interested translators please PM ahmed.chronobank with an example of your prior work.

Signature & avatar campaign

We're happy to announce that you can now earn TIME tokens by participating into our Signature & avatar campaign!

Terms:

1) The whole bounty pool of 0.3% will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes. Minimal size of the bounty pool is 2000 TIME (equivalent of 20 BTC)
2) The stakes will be distributed weekly in the following ratio:

Legendary/Hero : 2 Stakes
Sr./Full : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake

3) Users wearing the official avatar will be eligible for a 0.5 stake increase in their weekly stakes.
4) The stakes will be distributed weekly to the participants
5) Users are not allowed to change their signature in the middle of the campaign
6) All members need to post at least 50 posts wearing the signature by the time the ICO ends to be eligible for a reward.
7) Spam is strictly prohibited. Users found spamming will be immediately and permanently disqualified, reported to the moderators, and banned from any other bounty campaign. Multiple accounts from the same person are not allowed!!!

How do I sign up?

Simply wear the Chronobank signature matching your account rank and fill this form!
Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCuLOP6oWPVSdtr631yRwY5_u_GdwgCT9ZdlWGY-7bmVhuQw/viewform

You can check your applications' status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jH4fq8V7LsUB-62AtYXt0owWInSdM1vX5_tBtB89cu8/edit#gid=1506866310
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
5127 BTC ย raised so far,around 40 minutes or more left.
40 minutes left
Activity: 406

Yeah,ย  what does the stakes mean? I been on the other side and is not much to expect from the investor btc,ย  and all,ย  since is just a sig campaign,ย  them is who did a lot of effort.

Activity: 378

Maybe a similar example is a "slice" from the total number of TIMES that will be distributed to the people for a specific thing in this example for people who have joined signature campaign.

Stakes means the share of the people on the whole bounty. That will determine how much is your part on the whole bounty of the signature. The more stake you have, the more part you will get on total bounty.

Maybe a similar example is a "slice" from the total number of TIMES that will be distributed to the people for a specific thing in this example for people who have joined signature campaign.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

legendary

Activity: 589
Merit: 502
it's like a big announced coin that will give nothing at all
Welcome to my ignore list.
Congratz dev,trolls are just arrived.Watchout guys,do your own research before feeding any troll like him.
I hope you spend cleaning the subscription company ... a lot of people have not written 50 Message ...

And some aren't wearing our signature now. Yup, we know. No worries.

Take notes who is wearing and who not, if they have removed before the deadline they shouldn't receive the payment or maybe just a part ?
Jump to: