Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 239. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
I hope you spend cleaning the subscription company ... a lot of people have not written 50 Message ...

And some aren't wearing our signature now. Yup, we know. No worries.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
I hope you spend cleaning the subscription company ... a lot of people have not written 50 Message ...
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Final moment...
Final amount should be more than 5500 btc after all blockchain confirmation.

5500BTC x $1.000 = $5.500.000, who is the biggest investor in this one of the biggest project of the 2017 ?
Definitely some big wheal already putted bunch of btc in chronobank ico.Waiting for the ico statistic report.this should be published within next 24 hours.

In iconomi I saw that people could invest through local banks by making international transfers but seems that some people are investing in the same way in chronobank too.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Final moment...

5500BTC x $1.000 = $5.500.000, who is the biggest investor in this one of the biggest project of the 2017 ?
Definitely some big wheal already putted bunch of btc in chronobank ico.Waiting for the ico statistic report.this should be published within next 24 hours.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Final moment...

Congratulations on hitting the 5,000 BTC milestone! This is a portent of good things to come. Smiley

The team was looking for a big amount of 20K BTC, at least we reached the 1rst mark (5K)
20k btc is the maximum cap set for this crownfund.But i think 5K btc is huge amount since btc looks stable on $1k.
Cronobank will surely trade much higher than the ICO price.
Final moment...
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
nice 5k btc mark is reached, hour+ still left, refreshing page every minute, so interesting how much will be raised till the end, i guess after ICO will closed still will be some deposit pending and we will know exact number only tommorow, anyway congrats with super success ico:)
Activity: 406
Congratulations on hitting the 5,000 BTC milestone! This is a portent of good things to come. Smiley

The team was looking for a big amount of 20K BTC, at least we reached the 1rst mark (5K)
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 485
When can we remove the signature, after supporting the campaign for two months and receive bounties?
Thanks!
I think there is still 2 hours left.after then you must wear the signature until they count the final stake.there should be an announcement to be made after the Official end of this ICO.

You must continue wearing the signature until the final stakes sheet is released, on Thursday. Please do not remove it until the sheet is released, so you don't get missed!
Thank you sir for the announcement.I'll definitely keep my signature on until i got confirmation from you.
I feel lucky for being a part of chronobank project.
When can we remove the signature, after supporting the campaign for two months and receive bounties?
Thanks!
I think there is still 2 hours left.after then you must wear the signature until they count the final stake.there should be an announcement to be made after the Official end of this ICO.

You must continue wearing the signature until the final stakes sheet is released, on Thursday. Please do not remove it until the sheet is released, so you don't get missed!
Thanks!
Congratulation with collecting more than 5000 BTC ย Wink
I knew it.chronobank raised 5k+ btc.that is amazing achievement.
Can't wait for the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Congratulation with collecting more than 5000 BTC ย Wink

Must say, 5,000 btc is a lot of funding to raise. Good luck.
Activity: 207
Jump to: