Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 244. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Can we remove the signature after the ICO is over?

or is there a timeline for it?

For what I know, it's with the end of crowdsale. You can dm @ahmed.chronobank on slack to be 100% sure.

I request Dev to increase few days in ICO ends, my money (and probably lots of people's money who is interested to join ICO) are frozen in chinese exchanges, I request chronobank devs to consider this and increase ICO time,
I've read in the ICO agreement that the chronobank team have the rights to increase or decrease ICO time, so I think this is right time to use that rights.

I request all other folks to help me and do the same request.

It will surely hit 5000 BTC, to be honest, let us see am I right or wrong. We will surely rock the altcoin world, should be one of the largest ICO in 2017.

it will hit more than 5000 BTC, if we get 1 more week.

I will transfer this to the team. However, we're not really into changing the rules in the last day.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
It will surely hit 5000 BTC, to be honest, let us see am I right or wrong. We will surely rock the altcoin world, should be one of the largest ICO in 2017.

This is very possible with the rate of investors coming in right now. Usually, large amount of investors enter the ICO few hours before it ends. With the amount of advertisements that I know in the internet for this coin, I will not be surprised if it'll hit 5k BTC. Push it more guys.ย  Grin
Though some invester are not able to invest their money in it but this project has become very legit and innovative
,I would suggest not to increase the date as everything is going very well and it has currently became a major project in cryptoworld.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I request Dev to increase few days in ICO ends, my money (and probably lots of people's money who is interested to join ICO) are frozen in chinese exchanges, I request chronobank devs to consider this and increase ICO time,
I've read in the ICO agreement that the chronobank team have the rights to increase or decrease ICO time, so I think this is right time to use that rights.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

This is very possible with the rate of investors coming in right now. Usually, large amount of investors enter the ICO few hours before it ends. With the amount of advertisements that I know in the internet for this coin, I will not be surprised if it'll hit 5k BTC. Push it more guys.ย  Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Can we remove the signature after the ICO is over?

or is there a timeline for it?
Activity: 291
Activity: 420
After finishing the ICO when will it hit the exchanges , will it be after giving all coins to the ICO investors and bounty hunters or before that .

bounty will be distributed 2 weeks after the main net launch.

It will be on Ethereum blockchain, not a separate one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
I am with you guys. Good luck to all of us and long live to ChronoBank Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
After finishing the ICO when will it hit the exchanges , will it be after giving all coins to the ICO investors and bounty hunters or before that .

bounty will be distributed 2 weeks after the main net launch.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
the idea to relase the coin received with campaign signature ecc is good but with this bitcoin price, i don't think that the coin will rise his value at relase..
but obv i hope that it reach 1Time = 1Btc Cool

1 time = 1 btc.
it's a dream. 1 time is 0.02 is possible.

how doย  you compute this price?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Activity: 1081
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Given how much BTC has risen since the start of the ICO, I can't help but think that even reaching 5,000 BTC would put the team well on their way to funding Labor X development. It's exciting to witness.

Developing LaborX will be our priority
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Given how much BTC has risen since the start of the ICO, I can't help but think that even reaching 5,000 BTC would put the team well on their way to funding Labor X development. It's exciting to witness.
Activity: 1081
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Chronobank ICO
ends in 17 hours!

It's your last chance
to get more TIME tokens!

Activity: 378
How long does it take from the moment that we send BTC to see our transaction in the ICO account dashboard? I've just sent my amount!ย  Wink

ICO dashboard is updated every 30 minutes.

So it will show up in less than an hour. Keep the gas/tx fee high so that it doesn't get such up.

right, but sometimes it took an hour depends on the transaction fee you put on the transaction. On my case , it appears on my ICO dashboard for an hour due to to slow confirmation that time.
Activity: 560
How long does it take from the moment that we send BTC to see our transaction in the ICO account dashboard? I've just sent my amount!ย  Wink

ICO dashboard is updated every 30 minutes.

So it will show up in less than an hour. Keep the gas/tx fee high so that it doesn't get such up.
Activity: 406
Activity: 406
The long wait its almost over. Hope this coin becomes a succesful project. Good luck.

I do so! And yes, finally, let's see how does the team deals with this new stage

We'll do our best to make a great project!

I'm sure you will do it! Let's go Chrono team!
Jump to: