Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 247. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yeah unfortunately many recent ICO's just rush to dump at launch. We'll see if this is different but I may have to wait until after it hits exchanges for to protect myself from a possible dump. ย Anyone know the current marketcap so far?

We'll do everything to prevent dump and increase the value of coins

1) Investors will get coins first
2) Coins will hit exchanges almost immediatelly
2) Bounties will be paid at least 2 weeks after investors

Thanks for the update, glad that hear that bounties will be release 2 week after investors!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Yeah unfortunately many recent ICO's just rush to dump at launch. We'll see if this is different but I may have to wait until after it hits exchanges for to protect myself from a possible dump. ย Anyone know the current marketcap so far?

We'll do everything to prevent dump and increase the value of coins

1) Investors will get coins first
2) Coins will hit exchanges almost immediatelly
2) Bounties will be paid at least 2 weeks after investors

one question regarding bounties. Will we get instructions on how to claim reward here on bitcointalk or do we have to follow slack for that?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Are you sure about it?
I know that we need to wait first the end of ico and the coin won't be tradable before of april/may about
This was the response from Chronobank Support. You do not believe him?

I have a question to the developers. Bounty will be giving away two weeks after the Feb 25 or two weeks after Feb 15 (the end of the ICO)?

oh if the coin will be tradable from 25, it is perfect Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
Are you sure about it?
I know that we need to wait first the end of ico and the coin won't be tradable before of april/may about
This was the response from Chronobank Support. You do not believe him?

I have a question to the developers. Bounty will be giving away two weeks after the Feb 25 or two weeks after Feb 15 (the end of the ICO)?
legendary
Activity: 1470

when Time will launch in exchanges Huh

Approximately 25 Feb.

thanks for the reply
[/quote]
Are you sure about it?
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi Dev. I need help, I've signed up in Chronobank ICO website, in the dashboard it asking me to confirm my email address to withdraw my tokens, but I didn't received any emails in my inbox yet. its been more than 6 hours and still no any confirmation email.
kindly please assist me about that. how to get that confirmation email?

Thank You.

Please, write at support's email.

Thank you!

when Time will launch in exchanges Huh

Approximately 25 Feb.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
Choronobank is spending lots of money on pr during ICO, Do you have some angel investors or is it from devs pocket?.
Is it likely that you will pay any outstanding amount from ico funds?

Hi!

It's own money.
We do not plan to use ICO money to cover this. Still we plan to use ICO money for future marketing as long as the project will need this.

ย Smiley
Great job dev and i will be looking forward to what peter vessenes has to say about chronobank.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
Hi Dev. I need help, I've signed up in Chronobank ICO website, in the dashboard it asking me to confirm my email address to withdraw my tokens, but I didn't received any emails in my inbox yet. its been more than 6 hours and still no any confirmation email.
kindly please assist me about that. how to get that confirmation email?

Thank You.
Choronobank is spending lots of money on pr during ICO, Do you have some angel investors or is it from devs pocket?.

Hi!

It's own money.
We do not plan to use ICO money to cover this. Still we plan to use ICO money for future marketing as long as the project will need this.

ย Smiley
Activity: 602
Activity: 1081
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Still left 37 hours and total invested is 4302 BTC
I think is possible to 5000 btc before the ico is over.

It is very difficult to collect his last ChronoBank of BTC, many here thought at first that ChronoBank gather at least 10,000 of BTC, the end of the ICO, have all declared that 5000 will be exactly the result we see now that even this figure does not reach

We'll adjust development plan to ICO volume and will try to do maximum on current budget
Number One smart contracts security expert to audit ChronoBank

Peter Vessenes, the global blockchain and smart contracts expert who first drew attention to the vulnerability in The DAO, will be checking ChronoBankโ€™s code to ensure it is secure.

https://blog.chronobank.io/number-one-smart-contracts-security-expert-to-audit-chronobank-34f1289c9e4

Great job to all team and good luck to all investors.

Have a good week!

Thank you! We do our best!

whether the exchange value of this asset, when it comes to a hard-coded 1 TIME = 0.01 BTC or are we talking about minor price fluctuations within +- 5%?

We'll see when it hits exchanges. However, dumping by investors seems to us unlikely as we plan to launch LHT (and issuance fees) very soon. We see no reason for FUD.

The funding progress is very fast, I think chronobank has possibility to reach 5000 BTC fund in last 2 days, and many investors are rushing to buy, it is good sign for CB.

Lovely! Cheers everybody!
Activity: 248

The funding progress is very fast, I think chronobank has possibility to reach 5000 BTC fund in last 2 days, and many investors are rushing to buy, it is good sign for CB.
Activity: 668
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
whether the exchange value of this asset, when it comes to a hard-coded 1 TIME = 0.01 BTC or are we talking about minor price fluctuations within +- 5%?
Jump to: