Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 251. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I am an optimist. I will wait the token on exchanges after the crowdsale, and a good dump. That's when you can buy 2-4 times cheaper than during the ICO. The fact that the dump will be, no doubt. The only question is which the exchange will be first and how fast. Wink

Amount of free coins is low in this ICO, so I don't think that dump will happen

It's a good chance that price will go up +100-300% like with ICONOMI or GOLEM during next couple of months
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
I am an optimist. I will wait the token on exchanges after the crowdsale, and a good dump. That's when you can buy 2-4 times cheaper than during the ICO. The fact that the dump will be, no doubt. The only question is which the exchange will be first and how fast. Wink

I think you may find this time could be quite a bit different than the norm.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
They have already been over 4000 Bitcoins collected through crowdsale and I am sure in remaining 2 days we will see huge rush. As many people were taking advantage of the Bitcoin's price ups and downs. All that profit gotten from that market will be poured into Chronobank for sure. We may expect another 1000 Bitcoin in last 48 hours realistically.

Let's wait and see what happens next Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
They have already been over 4000 Bitcoins collected through crowdsale and I am sure in remaining 2 days we will see huge rush. As many people were taking advantage of the Bitcoin's price ups and downs. All that profit gotten from that market will be poured into Chronobank for sure. We may expect another 1000 Bitcoin in last 48 hours realistically.
Activity: 156
Probably you won't reach the 10000 BTC milestone.

Are you going to develop LaborX anyway?

They started the development already
last 2 days, i think that 1/2 whales will buy 100/200 btc of this coin

Sure, we expect some last minute investors jumping on board.

Yes. We have also published LaborX whitepaper for community review:

Let's discuss the LaborX Whitepaper!

To participate, join the #whitepaper channel in our Slack.
To receive a Slack invite visit https://chronobank.herokuapp.com.

legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
This looks Great , I were seeing this project everywhere , Since i've found this topic and read the most of it & the most of replys , i understand the project now and i would say congratz to the devs and founders .. This Will be Successful !
Thats right mate and ico almost done we will be able to see how success it would be and what would be the additional plan for much better future of this project dev really amazing placing ads in almost everywhere in the net to attract more investors. Good luck dev team

We have a very experienced marketing team

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
This looks Great , I were seeing this project everywhere , Since i've found this topic and read the most of it & the most of replys , i understand the project now and i would say congratz to the devs and founders .. This Will be Successful !
Thats right mate and ico almost done we will be able to see how success it would be and what would be the additional plan for much better future of this project dev really amazing placing ads in almost everywhere in the net to attract more investors. Good luck dev team
Two days left,over 4ooo btc collected. Imagine that one 1000 btc whale comes in now like happened in the last days of Lisk"s ico. ย Grin ย ou and also two 350 btc dolphins near the end ย Grin

This is quite possible

But we'll make a great project even if this doesn't happen
Will total supply of Time be 40 millions? that means online 10% coins are sold during ICO, what will happen to remaining tokens?

No, total supply will be much less, approximatelly 400-600K
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Two days left,over 4ooo btc collected. Imagine that one 1000 btc whale comes in now like happened in the last days of Lisk"s ico. ย Grin ย oouh and also two 350 btc dolphins near the end ย Grin
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Unbelievable! Good work 'devs' I must admit, pulling this out wasn't easy..
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The time token holders will receive dividends from the fees,will it be paid in bitcoin or ETH?How much dividend is one expected to receive per Time and how frequently will it be paid?

TIME holders will receive a % of the LH issuance fees and tx fees based on how much TIME they hold vs total TIME being held by everyone, once per month. This will be paid in LH.
And LH can be traded on a decentralized exchange LaborX.Right? what will be the total supply of LH coins?.
Time holders will get double benefit,they will get LH in fees, ย sell those LH on LaborX and again receive LH from tx fee.Am I right?
Crowd-sale update:

4,070 BTC collected from 2,287 participants

3 Days left

Crowdsale ends on Feb 14, 2017 23:59 UTC
ย 

Great news for the Chronobank community. I believe, there will still be other investors that will buy at the last minute before the crowd sale ends. Also, about Chronobank passing the first security audit will probably bring more investors in the following hours. Kudos to the dev team and marketing team for this project. They exhausted every means in the internet to advertise this coin. And it really reached a lot of people with short amount of time.

400 000 TIME sold, not bad with bitcoin price up
goodjobs dev
Will total supply of Time be 40 millions? that means online 10% coins are sold during ICO, what will happen to remaining tokens?

88% coins sold during the crowdsale. It's stated on our website from the day one. Please, check out https://chronobank.io.

Cheers!
Let's discuss the LaborX Whitepaper!

To participate, join the #whitepaper channel in our Slack.
To receive a Slack invite visit https://chronobank.herokuapp.com.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Crowd-sale update:

4,070 BTC collected from 2,287 participants

3 Days left

Crowdsale ends on Feb 14, 2017 23:59 UTC
ย 

Great news for the Chronobank community. I believe, there will still be other investors that will buy at the last minute before the crowd sale ends. Also, about Chronobank passing the first security audit will probably bring more investors in the following hours. Kudos to the dev team and marketing team for this project. They exhausted every means in the internet to advertise this coin. And it really reached a lot of people with short amount of time.

400 000 TIME sold, not bad with bitcoin price up
goodjobs dev
Jump to: