Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 254. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
4 days left and already passed 4k+ BTC
congrats and good job for chronoBank marketing teamsย  Wink

Hopefully it will be +5kBTC in the end of this fund raising campaign so now it is getting close to the end.

I think that a maximum of 200-300 BTS over the last 2 days can be added and maybe even not. In any case, I am more than confident that the 5000 BTC does not collect, so a lot of inconsistencies have, which are not willing to discuss
Agreed, that the 5000bitcoin target would not be hit for the last 3 days but we can still wait and see once this is over. And we maybe just MAYBE there would be more people to invest on the last minute of the ICO.
Activity: 420
The board picture Chronobank shared is so impressive ! I can not wait to see it being released ! I think you will hit quite easily 5000BTC at the end of the ICO !

Thank you! Smiley
Activity: 391
The board picture Chronobank shared is so impressive ! I can not wait to see it being released ! I think you will hit quite easily 5000BTC at the end of the ICO !
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
4,049ย  BTC
4,082,577 USD total value

we can say this is another succeed ico , congratulation ChronoBank
maybe we can get reach 5000+ after 4days? Smiley
Easily 5k BTC. Great work Chronobank!

10k BTC is possible, we all remember ICONOMI ICO how the funding keeps increasing in the last week. Chronobank is just the only ICO on the market at the moment with credible team behind and since the tokens would be traded after one week some investors may want to take advantage of that and flip their profit into next good thing in march
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
4,049ย  BTC

More good news are coming in these 4 days!

hope even more good news to come after 4 day Wink

Much more Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
4,049ย  BTC

hope even more good news to come after 4 day Wink
4,049ย  BTC

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
TIME price is too high, I guess there may be a bad influence
Inflence on people not buying it anymore, yes.Influence on the traders to gain trust into the coin's future,a big yes.

I don't think there will be any bad influence because of high price. if the price is high than the total supply is low, so it will not be influenced by anyway..
If the supply is low and the price is high,does wonder for the coin,if at all the seeding investments are huge.However,a huge influence on the market is expected.

I don't understand how. maybe it influence just a bit but I don't think there will be any huge influence. but I don't know about other tokens. Chronobank have multiple tokens. maybe bounties influence it little bit too.. lets see how smart they'll play.
Activity: 434
Chronobank passed the first independent security audit

TokenMarket CTO gives ChronoBank clean bill of health. Mikko Ohtamaa, ex-CTO of LocalBitcoins, an experienced smart contracts developer, security researcher and blockchain entrepreneur, has audited ChronoBankโ€™s smart contract development process

https://blog.chronobank.io/tokenmarket-cto-gives-chronobank-clean-bill-of-health-b93327473371

Looks like this project become a great $ucce$$!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
4,049ย  BTC

Dev,
Please, update my rank at list signature campaign

Hey!

If your rank has changed, please fill in this form: https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1.
The rank shown in the main spreadsheet will be your initial rank until the end of the campaign.

Cheers!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
4,049ย  BTC

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Hopefully it will be +5kBTC in the end of this fund raising campaign so now it is getting close to the end.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
When token will be distributed after ICO ends? And when can be withdrawed bounty tokens?

1 week or so after sale ends and final security audit run, investors will get their TIME tokens, and can withdraw them then. Clear instructions will be given on how to withdraw your TIME tokens. A week or so after investors get their TIME tokens, bounty participants will get their tokens and can withdraw them then.

When will we receive the full details of both social bounty, facebook bounty is available but still twitter bounty details is not available. so when can we receive the full details

It looks like you talk about some other project. We don't have social media bounties. Please, check the first page.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
When token will be distributed after ICO ends? And when can be withdrawed bounty tokens?

1 week or so after sale ends and final security audit run, investors will get their TIME tokens, and can withdraw them then. Clear instructions will be given on how to withdraw your TIME tokens. A week or so after investors get their TIME tokens, bounty participants will get their tokens and can withdraw them then.

When will we receive the full details of both social bounty, facebook bounty is available but still twitter bounty details is not available. so when can we receive the full details
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
TIME price is too high, I guess there may be a bad influence
Inflence on people not buying it anymore, yes.Influence on the traders to gain trust into the coin's future,a big yes.

I don't think there will be any bad influence because of high price. if the price is high than the total supply is low, so it will not be influenced by anyway..
If the supply is low and the price is high,does wonder for the coin,if at all the seeding investments are huge.However,a huge influence on the market is expected.
Jump to: