Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 255. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
TIME price is too high, I guess there may be a bad influence

Our avaliable for trading supply will be much less than ZCASH and in contrast to ZCASH it will never grow

I think you are trying to paint wrong picture here. The price of Zcash hasย  nosedive since the first day price madness also Zcahs is not an ICO coin while Chronobank is.

I have invested in project that has given me 18X return and this would be extremely difficult to achieve with Chronobank ICO.

I think the team only look after themselves in coming to the pricing of the tokens, having the price at 0.001BTC would not hurt the project at all and the total tokens in circulation would only be 6 million is which not high at all. It is easier for a price to move fromย  $1 to $10 than for $10 to $100 because most of the pricing in Altcoin market is derived by speculation

The coin is divisible, no difference then. If someone asked me, I would suggest that the price of the ICO coin should be first of all based on how the team delivers not just constant speculations in the trollbox and pump&dump rushes.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I don't think there will be any bad influence because of high price. if the price is high than the total supply is low, so it will not be influenced by anyway..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Our avaliable for trading supply will be much less than ZCASH and in contrast to ZCASH it will never grow

I think you are trying to paint wrong picture here. The price of Zcash hasย  nosedive since the first day price madness also Zcahs is not an ICO coin while Chronobank is.

I have invested in project that has given me 18X return and this would be extremely difficult to achieve with Chronobank ICO.

I think the team only look after themselves in coming to the pricing of the tokens, having the price at 0.001BTC would not hurt the project at all and the total tokens in circulation would only be 6 million is which not high at all. It is easier for a price to move fromย  $1 to $10 than for $10 to $100 because most of the pricing in Altcoin market is derived by speculation
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

When token will be distributed after ICO ends? And when can be withdrawed bounty tokens?
you are still very new, there is no distribution to you. Grin
how you can say that? he maybe a new member of this forum but he maybe one of the biggest investors of Chronobank ICO..
don't make jokes without any reason. chronobank is not only for big members here,, it is currency of labors.
you did not read it clearly, she asks when she can attract bounty token? Undecided
Activity: 247
We can see the price is 0.01 btc, which is too exoensive and overvalued, fortunately the total supply is not very big, only less than 1 million, will this have fixed limit?
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
When token will be distributed after ICO ends? And when can be withdrawed bounty tokens?
1 week or so after sale ends and final security audit run, investors will get their TIME tokens, and can withdraw them then. Clear instructions will be given on how to withdraw your TIME tokens. A week or so after investors get their TIME tokens, bounty participants will get their tokens and can withdraw them then.
Nice to hear that the distribution plan is quite clear,thank Chronobank Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
how you can say that? he maybe a new member of this forum but he maybe one of the biggest investors of Chronobank ICO..
don't make jokes without any reason. chronobank is not only for big members here,, it is currency of labors.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

1 week or so after sale ends and final security audit run, investors will get their TIME tokens, and can withdraw them then. Clear instructions will be given on how to withdraw your TIME tokens. A week or so after investors get their TIME tokens, bounty participants will get their tokens and can withdraw them then.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any estimate for the available supply of the token?
If 100 time = 1btc then 5000BTC = 500,000 tokens this would make the tokens much much expensive hehe

Yes if it raises 5000 BTC the total TIME tokens will be somewhere between 600,000 and 650,000 with bonuses factored in + 12% for Team, Advisors, Adoption. That 12% is locked up for months post-distribution of course, and the VC firm that bought in has no intention of dumping. The actual number available on exchanges will be quite low for quite a while.
so chronobank be traded only in liqui exchange? there is no reques for poloniex? Smiley

TIME will be traded on 5~ exchanges by distribution. Those we are allowed to comment on, already have articles about them on the blog.
If 100 time = 1btc then 5000BTC = 500,000 tokens this would make the tokens much much expensive hehe

Yes if it raises 5000 BTC the total TIME tokens will be somewhere between 600,000 and 650,000 with bonuses factored in + 12% for Team, Advisors, Adoption. That 12% is locked up for months post-distribution of course, and the VC firm that bought in has no intention of dumping. The actual number available on exchanges will be quite low for quite a while.
so chronobank be traded only in liqui exchange? there is no reques for poloniex? Smiley

Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Hello Chronobank, just wanted to check is there spreadsheet for blog bounty?

Because i dont remember if i have submit the blog application, but i have sent to ahmed in slacks in the early stage, thanks Wink

You will need to fill in this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

I would also suggest checking your work here: http://plagiarisma.net/

There is no hard and fast rule on % of original, unique content. But, the higher the better.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello Chronobank, just wanted to check is there spreadsheet for blog bounty?

Because i dont remember if i have submit the blog application, but i have sent to ahmed in slacks in the early stage, thanks Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Dear chronobank guys,

as much as I care about this project,

you are sending way, WAY too many emails through the newsletter.

In the last 24 hours, it has been 3 separate mails. This is on the verge of spam and I can imagine that the spam folder is the place where a lot of your mails, sent to subscribers who want to collect the bounties, go now.

Once a week should be the maximum. Anything else is spammy behaviour, which makes you look bad and lessens the impact of what you are trying to tell us subscribers.
Jump to: