Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 275. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
The ICO fund has already accumulated nearly 3,000 btc, thinking it's time to get into the exchanger with full of surprises. Any deficiencies should be corrected bitcoin making these coin beat the other altcoins. Can't waiting ChronoBank Vs. Qtum.

whats special about qtum? to compare with chronobank?

Chronobank is supported by some real maybe even big institutions in Australia that I can say they have the resources and solid backings. Maybe Wings can also be compared with Chrono too? Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
The ICO fund has already accumulated nearly 3,000 btc, thinking it's time to get into the exchanger with full of surprises. Any deficiencies should be corrected bitcoin making these coin beat the other altcoins. Can't waiting ChronoBank Vs. Qtum.

whats special about qtum? to compare with chronobank?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
what are the plans after the completion of this ico and if you've found the market?

Make a great product of course!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
what are the plans after the completion of this ico and if you've found the market?
Chronobank want to use few blockchain is can be use also pascalcoin?

If they support custom tokens it could be possible
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
We are in the process of negotiations with security audit experts.

We want them to audit our source code to be sure that TIME and LH smart contracts are 100% safe

It will be 2-3 independent audits to be sure that we've made everything possible for safety of our investors
Activity: 383
Is the team going to create another partnership?

Absolutely. More partnerships (technical, strategic, and more) are in the works, and news about them is coming over the next 2 weeks. Thank you for your interest.

It would be cool if we have a new partership, no doubt that chronobank is changing the employment industry, I hope I can find freelancer job in your site.
Activity: 532

Absolutely. More partnerships (technical, strategic, and more) are in the works, and news about them is coming over the next 2 weeks. Thank you for your interest.
Got any surprises saved for after we launch? That'll be good for investorsย  Smiley
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Activity: 406
Apologies if this question has already been answered, but what happens if you do not raise 10k BTC to be able to fully fund LaborX? Are LH kind of worthless before you roll out LaborX?

We can see that info right here: https://chronobank.io/ At the white paper, tell me if I'm wrongย  ย Smiley
Activity: 406
Apologies if this question has already been answered, but what happens if you do not raise 10k BTC to be able to fully fund LaborX? Are LH kind of worthless before you roll out LaborX?

From the website about LH: https://chronobank.io/#labor-hours
The first stage of our project is to create the financial backbone of ChronoBank.io: national Labour-Hour (LH) tokens.
LH are linked to average hourly wages in the host country and are backed by a real labour force from big recruitment and labour-hire companies.

Labour is abundant enough for everyone to have access to it, yet scarce enough to be valuable. It is the most tradeable resource in the real economy.

LH tokens will tokenise this resource. Because they are backed by real labour, they are absolutely inflation-proof and have next to zero volatility โ€“ in comparison to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This solution is far more sustainable than any of the fiat-pegged or backed coins that currently exist in the crypto market. LH tokens will be hyper-liquid and accessible 24/7 via the LH debit card.

From the website about LaborX (right below that):

LaborX Decentralised Marketplace
The second stage is to create LaborX, a decentralised marketplace where people in real-world professions will be able to sell labour-hours to anyone.

As you can see, LH will have immediate value.

However, LaborX is very important as it will be decentralized, and brings even more to the table, globally.

The more funds raised, the more resources that can be put into LaborX, and the faster it will be completed. It will happen whether the project raises 10,000 BTC or not, however. Thank you for your questions!

Thank you, but just to clarify: how LH will be used before LaborX is in operation? They will be backed by labour, I understand, but could somebody actually get benefits of using them ahead of LaborX launch?

Which funding sources will you use to finance LaborX development if ICO does not raise enough?

LH are the foundation of the entire system. They will be equal to 1 hour of labour. They will be used as currency for hiring workers and for being paid for your work. LaborX will make this decentralized, and add extra features. Both components are important in the system. Both will be funded from this crowdfund. If 10,000 BTC or more is raised it will mean more resources can be dedicated to LaborX immediately, and it will be completed more quickly. If the funds raised are lower, then it will still be completed, but not as quickly.
Activity: 195

The first stage of our project is to create the financial backbone of ChronoBank.io: national Labour-Hour (LH) tokens.
LH are linked to average hourly wages in the host country and are backed by a real labour force from big recruitment and labour-hire companies.

Labour is abundant enough for everyone to have access to it, yet scarce enough to be valuable. It is the most tradeable resource in the real economy.

LH tokens will tokenise this resource. Because they are backed by real labour, they are absolutely inflation-proof and have next to zero volatility โ€“ in comparison to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

This solution is far more sustainable than any of the fiat-pegged or backed coins that currently exist in the crypto market. LH tokens will be hyper-liquid and accessible 24/7 via the LH debit card.

The second stage is to create LaborX, a decentralised marketplace where people in real-world professions will be able to sell labour-hours to anyone.

However, LaborX is very important as it will be decentralized, and brings even more to the table, globally.

The more funds raised, the more resources that can be put into LaborX, and the faster it will be completed. It will happen whether the project raises 10,000 BTC or not, however. Thank you for your questions!

Thank you, but just to clarify: how LH will be used before LaborX is in operation? They will be backed by labour, I understand, but could somebody actually get benefits of using them ahead of LaborX launch?

Which funding sources will you use to finance LaborX development if ICO does not raise enough?

Activity: 546
its been 2-3 weeks after i asked the team about the mistake on my signature campaign and it is still rejected, i have PM'ed ahmed on slack too but no answer, i hope my 2 months on wearing this signature wont be a waste

Hello, and I do apologize for that. I remember talking to you about this, you left the "1" off the end of your UUID. I have passed it along to the team. Your support will not be a waste, thank you for your patience.

ok thanks
Activity: 195
its been 2-3 weeks after i asked the team about the mistake on my signature campaign and it is still rejected, i have PM'ed ahmed on slack too but no answer, i hope my 2 months on wearing this signature wont be a waste

Hello, and I do apologize for that. I remember talking to you about this, you left the "1" off the end of your UUID. I have passed it along to the team. Your support will not be a waste, thank you for your patience.
Activity: 391

What is your problem mate, maybe I can help you. I see you have signature for the moment, so what is the issue you are talking about ?
Jump to: