Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 276. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
its been 2-3 weeks after i asked the team about the mistake on my signature campaign and it is still rejected, i have PM'ed ahmed on slack too but no answer, i hope my 2 months on wearing this signature wont be a waste
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
@chronobank support

Hi! Can we do something about my rank campaign (I see that I'm still jr. member) I talked with ahmed on slack and filled the Rank Change Form but on the list I'm the same jr. member from 2 weeks ago. I lose... TIME man! Cheesy

Thanks! Smiley

It's your initial rank on the list. The bounties will be provided based on your rank change. You should be fine.
I also bugged Ahmed about this just in case.

Ahh thank you! Smiley I was afraid that I lose some precious TIME tokens Cheesy Thanks again for info!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
The links maybe have been edited because they were only ChronoBankPlatform.sol not the full path (at the moment I read the article) but it's ok now. I see how much you pay for people who find bugs depending on their damage that can create but I meant how many bugs has been found and how much was the reward in total until now, to estimate how strong has the platform become, just think in positive way.

Hello and thank you for the questions. I have passed this along to Alexander for an accurate response. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

How much was paid by you to the users who found bugs in the chronobank platform, I've read the article but couldn't find any useful information regarding to my question. Also I tried to open ChronoBankAssetProxy.sol and two other pages with .sol but unable to see whats there.

It listed the rewards for the FIRST one in the prior post about Bug Bounty 1.0 here https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-bug-bounty-program-269d97b9a5b1#.1p16deihn

50 TIME (equivalent of 0.5 BTC) for disrupting the system by exploiting source code.

100โ€“200 TIME (equivalent of 1โ€“2 BTC) for finding flaws that allow stealing money or unauthorized balance change.

As for the links, I just tested them and can see the code listed there. Does the github page not load for you at all?

The links maybe have been edited because they were only ChronoBankPlatform.sol not the full path (at the moment I read the article) but it's ok now. I see how much you pay for people who find bugs depending on their damage that can create but I meant how many bugs has been found and how much was the reward in total until now, to estimate how strong has the platform become, just think in positive way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
still 15 days left for the ico? somewhere it say 7 days left! Huh

Where does it say 7 days left?

https://www.ico-list.com/
mybe be i am wrong but if you could check please!

Ah, they have the incorrect end date, I will contact them. Thank you for the heads up.

you welcome dev! they also forgot to link up the project to bitcointalk! dont know if is important....
still 15 days left for the ico? somewhere it say 7 days left! Huh

Where does it say 7 days left?

https://www.ico-list.com/
mybe be i am wrong but if you could check please!

Ah, they have the incorrect end date, I will contact them. Thank you for the heads up.

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 771
Merit: 283
Yeah I know I've asked before the opinion of others here about whether or not it was overfunded. Didn't mean to mention it multiple times for no reason though. Almost forgot there was only going to be 1 million coins. In that case this could be a good investment mid to long term for investors. Also in your opinion could it be possible that you guys will be ahead of schedule with development?

There should be well below 1 million coins, correct. The development team has their heads down working hard, another dev update is coming in the next few days. It's difficult to predict in advance how development will go over the coming months, as far as timeline, but we're very confident in our current team of devs.
Overfunded? Also think it will go below ICO as others have done lately.

As explained several times before, this is not your typical ICO with 10 to 100 million coins hitting the market, on one exchange, at distribution. This is going to have well under 1 million total tokens, with a significant amount of them going nowhere near a market for months after distribution. As well, so much news has already dropped, but twice as much as that is coming over the next 3 weeks.

You've posted that it's over-funded like 6 times now. It's not going to be true no matter how many times you re-post it.

Yeah I know I've asked before the opinion of others here about whether or not it was overfunded. Didn't mean to mention it multiple times for no reason though. Almost forgot there was only going to be 1 million coins. In that case this could be a good investment mid to long term for investors. Also in your opinion could it be possible that you guys will be ahead of schedule with development?
Overfunded? Also think it will go below ICO as others have done lately.

As explained several times before, this is not your typical ICO with 10 to 100 million coins hitting the market, on one exchange, at distribution. This is going to have well under 1 million total tokens, with a significant amount of them going nowhere near a market for months after distribution. As well, so much news has already dropped, but twice as much as that is coming over the next 3 weeks.

You've posted that it's over-funded like 6 times now. It's not going to be true no matter how many times you re-post it.
Jump to: