Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 280. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

This is really great news! I wish your project best luck!

Will you make LaborX if you collect less than 10000 BTC?

If the project gets close to 10,000 BTC then LaborX will happen faster. If it does not, then LaborX will still happen, just not as fast.

Do we know which exchanges we are going to be listed on?

We cannot discuss that just yet. But do not worry, all sorts of things are going on in the background right now. Many announcements are coming over the next 17 days.

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 156
We'll make a new version of the development plan soon!

We had feedback from the community and will use it in the new version of dev.plan

We'll try to achieve maximum at the current size of ICO

White Paper Part 2 (LaborX) is also coming and will be finished before the end of ICO

This is really great news! I wish your project best luck!

Will you make LaborX if you collect less than 10000 BTC?
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
We'll make a new version of the development plan soon!

We had feedback from the community and will use it in the new version of dev.plan

We'll try to achieve maximum at the current size of ICO

White Paper Part 2 (LaborX) is also coming and will be finished before the end of ICO
Activity: 601
Merit: 250

ChronoBank project giving workers the flexibility to determine their own schedules whilst being paid a fair rate for their time, expertise and nice reputation ico and 18 day good luck chronoBank
Activity: 207
This is a good project and attracted a lot of investment during bonus period.I do not understand why Chrono team run bonus for just first 3 weeks and keeping all the remaining weeks as No Bonus.A gradual decrease in bonus till the last week would have been much better IMO.

Maybe you are right; however many investors want to invest in the last few days when bonus = 0.

I just find out about chronobank like 2 weeks ago, as i missed the bonus weeks i'm hoping for the btc price to drop so i can get more TIME for the amount of money i want to invest. But i know it can backfire on me, but that is the gameย  Grin
do you think we can mine chronobank? long time ago i add the logo on my signature and also sent message to ahmed but still nothing change, spreedsheet did not change yet!

Spreadsheet was completely updated two days ago. PM me your specific issue, in details, and I will get with Ahmed. Thank you.

Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
do you think we can mine chronobank? long time ago i add the logo on my signature and also sent message to ahmed but still nothing change, spreedsheet did not change yet!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
There is something i dont understand. My status was upgraded from member to full member but the sheet still says member :/

Hello, and thank you for your support. You need to do a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

I did do it some weeks ago but looks like it didnt go through. I did it back again today

The team have a separate sheet for the rank change calculation, but will be looped together at the end of the signature campaign, the way Decent team did their own stake calculation
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
There is something i dont understand. My status was upgraded from member to full member but the sheet still says member :/

Hello, and thank you for your support. You need to do a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

I did do it some weeks ago but looks like it didnt go through. I did it back again today
If I sent my information in the google queestions link, can I change 1 of the anwers? Because I thought I had to say how much posts I did at this oficial post by the time I sent the request, but now I realise that I had to say the exact number of posts in my account

Hello and no worries, I have passed this along to Ahmed. Thank you for your support.

Edit; Ahmed told me to have you DM him on Slack, or submit a new entry with the correct info and he'd delete the old one. Thank you.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
omg i was know sergei is CEO chronobank
actualy im already know about him on twitter 2 years ago, he is good business guy im sure Smiley

Well, he was quite successful for the last 10 years
Activity: 406
If I sent my information in the google queestions link, can I change 1 of the anwers? Because I thought I had to say how much posts I did at this oficial post by the time I sent the request, but now I realise that I had to say the exact number of posts in my account
nice.. For chronobank on YouTube , i like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1OwLFBPuw
Great news, thanks for information!๏ปฟ

You are welcome!

Next episode will be ready tomorrow!

actualy im already know about him on twitter 2 years ago, he is good business guy im sure Smiley
sergei CEO VERY CHARMING TO CHRONOBANK VERY GOOD NEWS FOR ALL TEAMS
wow ChronoBank
VERY GOOD NEWS WAW CHRONOBANK SHORT AGAIN IN THE WORLD will be born CEO interview
Activity: 532
Merit: 252

You are welcome!

Activity: 544

You are welcome!

ok i see it and stay here good luck he he
Activity: 544
Jump to: