Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 282. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Btw, the signature campaign document is back up. Thank you for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 195
Impressive project organisation and PR, well done the Chronobank team!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Can you think about giving bounty in phases to prevent insta dump on exchanges? Btw you are gving away a huge sum in bounties and if only will be bittrex on start that can drop price a lot from ICO. Just do like lsk did

You have nothing to worry about. We're not giving away a huge sum in bounties. It will not be only on Bittrex on start. Those expecting to catch bounty dumps under ICO price are going to be disappointed.

Such confidence! I like it.ย  Cool

This kind of things are the most important to success, dumps prevention!
Hey guys, the sig document will be back up tomorrow. Our apologies it didn't make it by tonight, thank you for your patience.

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

Can you think about giving bounty in phases to prevent insta dump on exchanges? Btw you are gving away a huge sum in bounties and if only will be bittrex on start that can drop price a lot from ICO. Just do like lsk did

You have nothing to worry about. We're not giving away a huge sum in bounties. It will not be only on Bittrex on start. Those expecting to catch bounty dumps under ICO price are going to be disappointed.

Such confidence! I like it.ย  Cool

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hi Dev, It is possible to the signature participant that instead of TIME token we can choose BTC? So that some of Bounty Hunters will not bump the TIME token.

They will not drop the price because they will get coins after investors and start of the trading at exchanges
It's for their own good!

Very interesting

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-announces-technical-and-financial-partnership-with-emercoin-24905dd4f857#.nde3lvt9x

"The time-based cryptocurrency initiative will be working closely with the Emercoin team across a number of key areas to bring added value to both parties."
Yes, just be sure to follow the rules and don't spam or troll. Thank you for your support.

Great. Thanks for the quick answer!
hi op, why i can't access spreadsheet signature campaign?
where Appeal Form for update rank signature campaign?
update please

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

The actual list document is down for update at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

My rank is increased, just filled the form or PM you too?
Thanks!

All you need to do is fill out the form and you are good!

When will be the signature campaign google doc available again?

Soon, Ahmed is working on it. Thank you for your patience.

Now I'm in! Do you think that I have enough time to participate correctly at the bonus campaign?

Yes, just be sure to follow the rules and don't spam or troll. Thank you for your support.
Now I'm in! Do you think that I have enough time to participate correctly at the bonus campaign?
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Activity: 600
update please

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

The actual list document is down for update at the moment. Thank you for your patience.

My rank is increased, just filled the form or PM you too?
Thanks!
update please

Jump to: