Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 285. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Again I would like to ask,
What is meant by ย a "redeem" transaction?

Will number of LH keep on increasing. I mean, no LH can be destroyed after it's created.. Am I correct?

Page 4 and 5 of the whitepaper cover this, as follows:

Ouch late I know, 2 months ago I wanted to invest 2 btc, but now it's no get bonuses. These coin are very crowded discussed, advertising on the internet is also massive. Just hope these coin could soon available in the exchanger so that I can immediately take a decision.

You can get in on a BTC dip for a better value, BTC has been a bit choppy for a couple weeks now. Or, of course wait for exchange and hope it's same or better price. Whichever you decided upon, we do thank you for your interest!
Activity: 238
Ouch late I know, 2 months ago I wanted to invest 2 btc, but now it's no get bonuses. These coin are very crowded discussed, advertising on the internet is also massive. Just hope these coin could soon available in the exchanger so that I can immediately take a decision.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Again I would like to ask,
What is meant byย  a "redeem" transaction?

Will number of LH keep on increasing. I mean, no LH can be destroyed after it's created.. Am I correct?
Great news , could you be interested in a partnership with Alexandria.io , next decentralized netflix?

It looks like a different type of platform than labor recruitment, more-so about offer artists a better royalty vehicle than currently offered by other sites such as youtube and spotify, yes? I will certainly pass it along to the team though, thank you.

BTW, Crowd-sale update:
3,117 ย BTC collected from 1,705 participants

21 Days left

https://chronobank.io/
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Great news , could you be interested in a partnership with Alexandria.io , next decentralized netflix?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
over 3000 btc collected is very great result! i guess it will be 5K till the and!

6-7 K is really possible.
many supporter for sure will join the last few days, did happens many time with other great project like chronobank! So 6 or 7 K it s quite possible!ย  Wink
Thanks for the answers.
Here's another question,

On Chronobank website it's written, "In addition to issuance fees, on Ethereum and blockchains that support smart contracts, TIME token holders will be rewarded with 0.15% transaction fee from any LH โ€œsendโ€ or โ€œredeem"transaction"
What does redeem transaction mean here?
Does it mean that fees would be charged from both buyer and seller making total fees on any transaction .3%?

Second question,
Each time a company pays out LH new LH are issued. Am I correct?

Btw, please update the header.ย  Now 3100+ btc !

1) When redemption is made the transaction fee is paid. This means redemption is still a transaction.
2) Each time a company issues LH tokens it can either sell them on the open market instantly (with the help of CBE) if market wants to buy this much, or to pay wage to their workers - the workers will cash out more or less gradually, so there will be no need to sell the whole sum at once.

One question for the team. I've followed your campaign from the beginning and backed it also with sig capaign. How will we collect bounty at the end of ICO?

About 1 week after investors get their TIME distributed, the bounty campaign will pay out TIME to participants.

What, this really tangible that results obtained Chronobank for ICO funds, they reached 3000BTC during ICO is running, I think this is impossible, there may be half of funds developers Chronobank to attract inverstor to invest funds in this ICO ..

The campaign of the project you wear in your signature does not support FUD posts on other projects threads by the way, just so you know.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
One question for the team. I've followed your campaign from the beginning and backed it also with sig capaign. How will we collect bounty at the end of ICO?
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
over 3000 btc collected is very great result! i guess it will be 5K till the and!
Cool! All and congratulations. This is perhaps the second projects after Waves that gathered so much with ICO.
I knew that ChronoBank has a great future: a great idea, good professionals. ChronoBank we believe in you!
What, this really tangible that results obtained Chronobank for ICO funds, they reached 3000BTC during ICO is running, I think this is impossible, there may be half of funds developers Chronobank to attract inverstor to invest funds in this ICO ..
Thanks for the answers.
Here's another question,

On Chronobank website it's written, "In addition to issuance fees, on Ethereum and blockchains that support smart contracts, TIME token holders will be rewarded with 0.15% transaction fee from any LH โ€œsendโ€ or โ€œredeem"transaction"
What does redeem transaction mean here?
Does it mean that fees would be charged from both buyer and seller making total fees on any transaction .3%?

Second question,
Each time a company pays out LH new LH are issued. Am I correct?

Btw, please update the header.ย  Now 3100+ btc !
Activity: 420
Will Chronobank all instant liquation of LH for the employees?
What would happen if all the workerย  decided to withdrawย  in formย  of USD at a particular moment?

Why would workers LH keep as is ?I think everyone will withdraw USD as soon asย  they get LH . Because they could nowhere use these (before LaborX arrives) ?

Sorry, I didn't get the first question.

They will get LH debit cards nominated in LHT which they can use just as regular fiat cards. Same as debit cards nominated in bitcoin.
So they will be able, but they won't need to cash out ASAP.

If all workers decided to cash out simultaneously all LHT on their debit cards would have been sold on exchange with support of market maker's funds (CBE). However, this would be undesirable so the incentives have been set differently (see above).
Will Chronobank all instant liquation of LH for the employees?
What would happen if all the workerย  decided to withdrawย  in formย  of USD at a particular moment?

Why would workers LH keep as is ?I think everyone will withdraw USD as soon asย  they get LH . Because they could nowhere use these (before LaborX arrives) ?
somewhat right, everyone invested in the bonus rounds.ย 

It's been somewhat of a trickle since then ... last day or 2 there could be a bump though.

some of the investors are just waiting for the rest o invest, if they see that the amount of btc gathered as substantial enough for them to earn profit during the release, they could be joining the party. 3100+ is really good enough for them. Come end of the the ICO, they'd sending more btc.

According to our sources, there will be a bump in the last days.

cmon guys we have to get up to 10k ! I am sure Chronobank can make it!

Cool! All and congratulations. This is perhaps the second projects after Waves that gathered so much with ICO.
I knew that ChronoBank has a great future: a great idea, good professionals. ChronoBank we believe in you!

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Depends on btc price.If it keeps rallying up,we would definitely need another bonus round to attract more investment.
I hope chrono achieve 10k btc target but we need some more aggressive marketing for it.

It's been somewhat of a trickle since then ... last day or 2 there could be a bump though.

some of the investors are just waiting for the rest o invest, if they see that the amount of btc gathered as substantial enough for them to earn profit during the release, they could be joining the party. 3100+ is really good enough for them. Come end of the the ICO, they'd sending more btc.
Activity: 1064
โ˜…Bitvest.ioโ˜… Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
cmon guys we have to get up to 10k ! I am sure Chronobank can make it!
Activity: 332
Merit: 252

Depends on btc price.If it keeps rallying up,we would definitely need another bonus round to attract more investment.
I hope chrono achieve 10k btc target but we need some more aggressive marketing for it.

i don't know if another bonus round can be accepted from old investors.

What do you mean by "bonus round"?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

i don't know if another bonus round can be accepted from old investors.
Jump to: