Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 292. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Is this coin worth buying ? It seems expensive, what am I missing ?
same opinion...

ย i think, 100time=1btc ico price is too high

The supply is going to be extremely small, and a lot of that will be locked up for months post-distribution as well. You can buy in during the sale, or roll the dice and hope for a lower price on exchanges after distribution. It's entirely your choice. Thank you for your interest.

Total number of coins is really very small, I think sold about 400,000 Time tokens while including all bonuses and something reserved for the development, bounty, etc. Even though the price of one token is approximately equal to the price of the Ether, but total number is ten times worse. (88,076,563 ETH <> 500,000 Time) Good indicator for growth.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Investors should be able to start trading from day 1 on exchanges. Otherwise, there's no point in exchanges at all at this day 1.

I remember you saying that distribution of the TIME Tokens could take sometime after the ICO ends when I asked about the ChronoWallet , If actually the case then how exchanges will be available from first day If there are no tokens to trade ? based on the number of BTC collected and your good marketing , how high the price could get after the ICO in your opinion ?

We will distribute TIME tokens ASAP after the crowdsale, but it will take some time. By the day 1 on exchanges, the tokens should be already distributed so that investors will be able to buy and to sell TIME if they want that's what I'm trying to say.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Investors should be able to start trading from day 1 on exchanges. Otherwise, there's no point in exchanges at all at this day 1.

I remember you saying that distribution of the TIME Tokens could take sometime after the ICO ends when I asked about the ChronoWallet , If actually the case then how exchanges will be available from first day If there are no tokens to trade ? based on the number of BTC collected and your good marketing , how high the price could get after the ICO in your opinion ?
Activity: 420
Investors and bounty hunters TIME will not be locked. However, investors will get theirs before bounty hunters get theirs. Dev team/advisors/adoption 12% will be locked up, and the VC investment group has no interest in selling theirs.

locked for how many days and will the investors have the access to it when it hit the exchange? I guess it still is like a private investors advantage. ย 

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
forbes article had said a lot of things on it. most are some of the things that an investors should have learned.ย  the good part of this TIME token is that eventually people are going to be looking for jobs to which LH can be useful for them.

How will be locked after the distribution? At the end of ICO, will take time for investors and bounty hunters to use TIME? How many months will be locked?

Investors and bounty hunters TIME will not be locked. However, investors will get theirs before bounty hunters get theirs. Dev team/advisors/adoption 12% will be locked up, and the VC investment group has no interest in selling theirs.

locked for how many days and will the investors have the access to it when it hit the exchange? I guess it still is like a private investors advantage.ย 
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Is Chronobank hit the poloniex? CAn u give me more infoabout exchanges? When ICO finshed, can we exchange times other people?
Thank you

TIME token will be on 5 exchanges

We'll confirm a final list after the end of ICO.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

How will be locked after the distribution? At the end of ICO, will take time for investors and bounty hunters to use TIME? How many months will be locked?

same opinion...

The supply is going to be extremely small, and a lot of that will be locked up for months post-distribution as well. You can buy in during the sale, or roll the dice and hope for a lower price on exchanges after distribution. It's entirely your choice. Thank you for your interest.

Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
same opinion...

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
HI. The OP says EMC Emercoin is accepted but it's not an available option on the ICO website?
Activity: 171
Merit: 3
I need a break!
Activity: 350
CrowdWiz
Is Chronobank hit the poloniex? CAn u give me more infoabout exchanges? When ICO finshed, can we exchange times other people?
Thank you
my account rised member to full member. how can i update my infos? iam in sig camp.

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

Also, you need to fix your signature where it has the question marks.
Activity: 415
my account rised member to full member. how can i update my infos? iam in sig camp.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
We have awesome news!

ChronoBank partners with Lykke

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-partners-with-lykke-c849ffee3ad9

Because of the good news above, I hope it's okay to attract some attention on Lykke-Streams in this thread.

Lykke is always on the search for all kinds of skilled people:

ย 

ย 

Jump to: