Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 296. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
What is the current rate of bonus?I have collected some funds and now I am looking to invest in this project as I missed early bonus,would it be still better to join ICO now or should I now wait and buy on exchange as I have seen many coins are sold much cheaper on exchange then during ICO

Hello and thank you for your interest. There is currently no bonus. You can invest now or roll the dice and hope for same or better price on exchanges later, it is entirely your decision. The number of tokens avalilable on exchanges will be very low initially compared to prior projects, however.

You are right.Take ICN for example,their price at exchange is higher than what it was during ICO.It is always good to invest during ICO even without bonus

ICN is the only ICO that went over ICO price. The rest did poorly. Its a gamble but you can make some good returns if this ICO does x2 or x4 like some. I personally went in during bonus stage so I'm set.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
What is the current rate of bonus?I have collected some funds and now I am looking to invest in this project as I missed early bonus,would it be still better to join ICO now or should I now wait and buy on exchange as I have seen many coins are sold much cheaper on exchange then during ICO

Hello and thank you for your interest. There is currently no bonus. You can invest now or roll the dice and hope for same or better price on exchanges later, it is entirely your decision. The number of tokens avalilable on exchanges will be very low initially compared to prior projects, however.

You are right.Take ICN for example,their price at exchange is higher than what it was during ICO.It is always good to invest during ICO even without bonus
how much they got iconomi signature? really sad i miss out...
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

I am considering to cash out my remaining fund from amp since the disaster and invest in chrono. I wont get much but at least i invested too.
We never know if on market the price will be higher or lower. It is always a gamble that i personally is willing to take. But are you ?

There is no bonus till the ico ends
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Another one signature spammer in your campaigne: DynamQ
Reason: most of the posts after joining the campaign is news copypasting, even with off topic.
Please exclude him from your campaign.

damn busted. worse is that a staff of the forum caught him red handed. now all his efforts from copy-pasting are all gone. good for those who honestly promote TIME tokens. i can see this to be a successful ICO after all the number of TIME are base on how much BTC are gathered.

Congrats to Chronobank! 3000 BTC and more in the coming days.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I got an email from ChroonBank that someone is trying to scam people, I'm not surprise his always happen to successful ICOs, investors just need to be very sure of the website they visit before depositing their BTC.
Is the posts count taken into consideration for signature ?

Edit: I got my status changed who should i contact ?

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

What is the total supply of TIME when including the 10% DEV account, and the 2% bonus and all that? The FAQ made mention of a variable supply of Labor Hours... so I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. My question really boils down to: At the time of the end of the ICO, what will be the total supply of TIME including dev accounts, etc.?

If the sale ended today, taking into consideration all discounts at time of purchase when that was live and the 12% for team, devs, adoption, the total of all TIME to exist would be right around 495,000.

Of that, the 12% is locked up for several months after distribution, and the VC investor has 0 interest in selling anytime soon.
Activity: 180
What is the total supply of TIME when including the 10% DEV account, and the 2% bonus and all that? The FAQ made mention of a variable supply of Labor Hours... so I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. My question really boils down to: At the time of the end of the ICO, what will be the total supply of TIME including dev accounts, etc.?
Reason: most of the posts after joining the campaign is news copypasting, even with off topic.

Thank you for the heads up, I have passed this on to Ahmed!
Crypto is Life!
Is the posts count taken into consideration for signature ?

Edit: I got my status changed who should i contact ?
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Crypto is Life!
SCAM ALERT!

Dear Chronobank ICO participants

Scammers created a copy of our website and advertised it on Reddit and Twitter. They made posts with links to the false website that contains malware!

Original website:ย  chronobank.io

Scam: chronobanks.io (with โ€˜sโ€™ before โ€˜.ioโ€™) or any other addresses!

They also made some unsuccessful attempts to create fake accounts on our slack and pretend to be a one of the team members.
REMEMBER! The team will NEVER ask you to send any currency to them. You invest ONLY through your private dashboard here:

https://chronobank.io

Thanks for remind and attention
So we need be carefull now.

I have seen first project with so many people trying to scam by pretending to be team members.

By the way, it's an indication that this project is very famous.

It's time to update the Header of thread to '3000+BTC collected'

This time seems didn't work , i think there is copyright infringment involved and authorities can and must be involved to shutdown the FAKE site for the protection of investors and chronobank

Just a feedback Chrono. Next time try to make the link in mail not clickable. Because you are annoncing a scam site with the possibility of going to the scam site itself. Well for me its not a good idea. A screenshot would have been a good choice
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Congratulations on passing the 3,000 BTC milestone. Next stop 4,000 and beyond!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
wow very similar to the original website. the only difference.
Original website cronobank hxxps://chronobank.io
This is a fraud hxxps://chronobanks.io
so if you are wrong and careless will not get anything for it.
so please note the correct and incorrect.
You have to be careful cheaters is very much. Undecided

where did rafajunior saw it?
i'm kinda curious who posted such link on bitcointalk, scammer must have run out of idea to create an ICO of their own so this is how they play these days.
a pop-up appear when you click the "Join ICO" button which is about a wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
SCAM ALERT!

Scammers created a copy of our website and advertised it on Reddit and Twitter. They made posts with links to the false website that contains malware!

Original website: ย chronobank.io

They also made some unsuccessful attempts to create fake accounts on our slack and pretend to be a one of the team members.
REMEMBER! The team will NEVER ask you to send any currency to them. You invest ONLY through your private dashboard here:

I have seen first project with so many people trying to scam by pretending to be team members.

This time seems didn't work , i think there is copyright infringment involved and authorities can and must be involved to shutdown the FAKE site for the protection of investors and chronobank
Activity: 560
SCAM ALERT!

Original website: ย chronobank.io

Jump to: