Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 295. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It's great news. I saw many advertisments about Chronobank project and I guess this project will be the hottest in this year.
the marketing team is doing the right way to hit more investors into Chronobank project. I feel lucky when joining this project.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
how much they got iconomi signature? really sad i miss out...

Something like 3000ICN ~0.6BTC per 4 weeks for member.
But chronobank don't have funds like that.
If i good remember those are locked to 20BTC for campaigning
(correct me if i am wrong)

ICONOMI got so much because was very viral and $$$ they were paying % of shares instead fixed amount, when they have hitted 16000 BTC...
2% - for bounties was huge (ended with token value 320BTC) but those good payed campagain was successful IMO. 500k$ for such big exposure was not to high price.
ICO bounties were dumped fast and now ICN is climbing.

ICN only 16K BTC? funny because the team perform well than those ICO that got 30K BTC. I like that team and they make it sure that their investors are happy with the results, they've bought back the ICNs even before it was listed on Kraken.

If chronobank can also make it like they did, the investors themselves will promote TIME and LH. they'd never have to market it because just like what happen to ICN, it brings more users in the crypto all because of the investors promoting ICN.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
My rank was update,where to send message?

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

Very interesting project.
Currently just over 3000 btc funded. Is this enough so you could start this project with not being forced to further dilute TIME token by e.g. some kind of 'secondary offering'?

This is a static price crowd-fund, not a proportional one. It cannot be diluted. It also will have the lowest total token count of just about any crowd-fund ever.

I also added Avatar ,where to send message?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
wow! it's a very huge project, not every ICO can collect that amount considering the days left for this running ICO, that is an eminent fact that this project gained too much trust and confidence from the community that expecting more from this successful project, i believe this will be another BIG thing on cryptoworld.
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager
My rank was update,where to send message?

Hello, and thank you for your support. You can update a rank change on the form here:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

Currently just over 3000 btc funded. Is this enough so you could start this project with not being forced to further dilute TIME token by e.g. some kind of 'secondary offering'?

This is a static price crowd-fund, not a proportional one. It cannot be diluted. It also will have the lowest total token count of just about any crowd-fund ever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 172

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
SCAM ALERT!

Dear Chronobank ICO participants

Scammers created a copy of our website and advertised it on Reddit and Twitter. They made posts with links to the false website that contains malware!

Original website: ย chronobank.io

Scam: chronobanks.io (with โ€˜sโ€™ before โ€˜.ioโ€™) or any other addresses!

They also made some unsuccessful attempts to create fake accounts on our slack and pretend to be a one of the team members.
REMEMBER! The team will NEVER ask you to send any currency to them. You invest ONLY through your private dashboard here:

https://chronobank.io

Please, don't click on scam links.

Thanks for giving the Information that is very important
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
SCAM ALERT!

Dear Chronobank ICO participants

Scammers created a copy of our website and advertised it on Reddit and Twitter. They made posts with links to the false website that contains malware!

Original website: ย chronobank.io

Scam: chronobanks.io (with โ€˜sโ€™ before โ€˜.ioโ€™) or any other addresses!

They also made some unsuccessful attempts to create fake accounts on our slack and pretend to be a one of the team members.
REMEMBER! The team will NEVER ask you to send any currency to them. You invest ONLY through your private dashboard here:

https://chronobank.io

Please, don't click on scam links.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Crowd-sale progress update:

3,010 ย BTC collected from 1,554 participants

28 Days left

Congrats Chronobank for passed 3000 BTC
just finished watching KCN News too
"TIME is money" ย kudos Grin

Great news 3000+, congrats, i think at the end of ICO will be 5000+ Smiley Good luck! Smiley

EDIT: Please, can you change my rank to signature bounty program? (I PM to ahmed yesterday on slack, but he didn't answer.) Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

3,010 ย BTC collected from 1,554 participants

28 Days left

Congrats Chronobank for passed 3000 BTC
just finished watching KCN News too
"TIME is money" ย kudos Grin
Activity: 401
Merit: 257

3,010ย  BTC collected from 1,554 participants

28 Days left

it's amazing highlight today. The ICO funds passed 3010 bitcoins just only 1 month with 1,554 investors joined this project .
we are having 28 days to go with Chronobank project and the funds will continue to grow up in the remain days. I guess it will hit 3,500-4,000 bitcoins at the end of chronobank ICO .
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

3,010ย  BTC collected from 1,554 participants

28 Days left
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
KCN News Special Release: Chronobank #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1OwLFBPuw

Wow. This is a great video to talk about the cryptocurrency conception in the digital world and Of course Chronobank Project is still in the focus of attention of mass media with cognizance CEO of chronobank.ioย  on KNC news. It tells us about the importance of this Chronobank project and I like this way of advertisement. it's so cool .
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Just a feedback Chrono. Next time try to make the link in mail not clickable. Because you are annoncing a scam site with the possibility of going to the scam site itself. Well for me its not a good idea. A screenshot would have been a good choice

Unfortunately, gmail/email program create links in emails from URL automatically
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Just took a bunch of profit out of purevidz and im investing here. Sorry bout the trolling before but a dude needs to make his money.

Im now a staunch supporter.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

ICONOMI got so much because was very viral and $$$ they were paying % of shares instead fixed amount, when they have hitted 16000 BTC...
2% - for bounties was huge (ended with token value 320BTC) but those good payed campagain was successful IMO. 500k$ for such big exposure was not to high price.

We say 2% bounties and how much it was % bonus the investors got 20 or 30% ? ย why still people think that dump bounties coin can make big exposure? do you never ask yourself why investor buy at early stage when bonus is huge? single whales can dump much more coin than an entireย  bounties program....
Activity: 333
Merit: 250

Jump to: