Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 316. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
This is good news CEO of Chronobank will attend the Blockchain Summit 2017. This project will get more attention from bigger investors and surely they will get the maximum amount from this ICO.

When is going to happen the Blockchain Summit 2017 and in which place?

If crypto investors have a place where they meet and this is the Blockchain Summit then Chronobank and other coins will get good investments!
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Of course next year will bring many good things to altcoins and Chronobank will be on of the biggest winner of this game. Bitcoin is going to be settled down at some floor of prices . People will invest those profit what they made from recent rally will pour into Chronobank. There are many days till ICO will meet the final date. Chronobank is make more than double whatever it raised till now.

How do you know that? I just read some useless words nothing more.
Fact: almost all ico's are scam.
That's a fact, what u are doing is just guessing, phishing nothing more.

I also think that u bought some coins, and now u want 1 thing: prise must go higher so you can get BTC.
Nobody totally trust there coin, everybody wants to make profit to Bitcoins. So yes also this coin will be dumped (most by the dev, rest by some bagholders, the little guys will have nothing only some lost).
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This is good news CEO of Chronobank will attend the Blockchain Summit 2017. This project will get more attention from bigger investors and surely they will get the maximum amount from this ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
I wonder whether the developers to change the overall number of 2000, is dedicated to promoting the SIG-campaign, given the large number of participants?
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
just wow!

Sergei Sergienko, CEO ChronoBank.io at Blockchain Summit 2017.
RT https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews/status/814462525593022466

That is so interesting, guys. The CEO of Chronobank has joined this event.
This is a the biggest blockchain summit in the world.
it shows the importance of this project to this summit in the year of 2017.

The best congratulations on Chronobank project.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL INVESTORS AND SUPPORTERS.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
0.01 per times is not too high if the platform has a good work maybe it will be 10 times when it goes to the exchanges Cheesy

It's to early to estimate the price of TIME because it is still on the first weeks of the ICO and everything can happen.

Even though there is a promising project, the main factor is the investment especially in the early phases.

Is TIME a token name? Time will pass and near the end of forever this coin will be taken over by Universe creator. To make this happen it should be backed by theory of relativity.

I don't know how these names are generated or if there is a place where we should check if it is free or not to use.

I see sometimes bitcoin is not listed as BTC but as XBT so this makes me think that someone else decide for the name of a cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Close to 3k that is good in a period where other ICOs are struggling to raise fund, to raise such amount and still have more than a month to collect funding is huge.
Not many ICO have their own dev team spending so much Bitcoin on buying their own coin. The end.

If they are buying their own coin then it must be worth investing for they are trying to accumulate what they had been trying to distribute. The team is very determined to make the project work. having some TIME tokens will be one of the best investments you'll got this 2016.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Close to 3k that is good in a period where other ICOs are struggling to raise fund, to raise such amount and still have more than a month to collect funding is huge.
Not many ICO have their own dev team spending so much Bitcoin on buying their own coin. The end.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Of course next year will bring many good things to altcoins and Chronobank will be on of the biggest winner of this game. Bitcoin is going to be settled down at some floor of prices . People will invest those profit what they made from recent rally will pour into Chronobank. There are many days till ICO will meet the final date. Chronobank is make more than double whatever it raised till now.
Activity: 574
ย i would love to join the signature ...do you think can still join the family?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Hi All Members,

We only have more 10 hours left starting from now and We must say goodbye to the year of 2016.
In the year of 2016, I have joined some ICO launching projects but Perhaps, this is the most favourite ICO project I've ever joined until now.
I expect This project will reach the highest result so All members joined this ICO project will feel very happy and get more earnings from this Chronobank Project in the year of 2017.

Let the Chronobank go to the Moon now.

Activity: 420
Outstanding work. Cheers.

ย 

You're wearing the ARK signature right now?

Also to everyone else, we have a form for rank change now:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

If your rank changes during the campaign, please fill this form.

ย Indeed, top handling in every aspect so far

Thank you guys! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Happy New Year! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself

ย 

ย Indeed, top handling in every aspect so far
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

ย 

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Raises thouseands of btc but cant refund a guy $25.

SOUNDS LIKE A SCAM TO ME!
i would buy your ICO account ย with 26$ ย but i know you are here only for blabla and bla bla .... and again bla bla... let me know when you are ready to sell. cheers
and stop make accusations for nothing.

choose another thread for trolling aswell.

Deal. How can I sell it to you without giving you all my personal information I used when opening it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

I have no idea how the hell this happened...I had the chronobank sig when I registered....please authorise me now
ย 

I don't know, but that's why it happened. I have passed this along to Ahmed.
Activity: 282
Fear only from the fear itself
Hey why the hell I got rejected from the signatuure campaign?? What did I do??

Still waiting to be accepted on your campaign. And maybe ahmed should be better more active here since he is the manager of the signature campaign. ย Thanks and Regards

So long as you followed the correct process when you signed up, and follow the rules after that, then you are accepted. Once the campaign ends, everything will be rechecked to ensure all met the final requirements.

Also to your comment on Ahmed: The correct way to contact Ahmed about Bounty Campaign issues or questions is on slack. You can pm him there, or pm myself (john.chronobank) or support (support.chronobank) Join slack here:

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

I have no idea how the hell this happened...I had the chronobank sig when I registered....please authorise me now
ย 
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Yaa who the hell would believe u gathered 2.8K btc in funding through the legit contributions. Nobody pulled that much off a self-made forum ico in 2015 when btc was at 350 USD. I denounce this as a bluff.

Thirteen ICO went over 5233 BTC since 2015. This don't even get in top 20 with 2800 BTC. There is a world outside this forum. You should visit it sometime.

Where did you get such ranking?
Jump to: