Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 314. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 802
Merit: 501
Hi there,

I would like to translate the ANN thread, but as I see ahmed.chronobank was not active since 2016-12-02. ย Any info on this?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132
When participants from December 28, 2016 and later are added to the avatar & signature campaign in the sheets?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Keep showing your love for this real life project in coming days we will get more support from bigger investors. This project will bring revolutionary change in world labour hour through recruitment blockchain.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
When I need to buy a pack of cigars I go to supermarket, now plain and simple could you explain that when I need -------------------? I come to chronobank project but how and why?
Please fill the empty space above will you?

When you need work you come to Chronobank and put your offer up. When an employers offer matches yours then you have a job. Once the work is completed you are immediately paid in Labor Hours.

These, and many other questions related to them, can be answered in our FAQ. Please check it out: https://chronobank.io/faq

Also to some earlier comments (not from this specific poster) about the lull in the sale, that is expected. We just went through a major holiday week, during which BTC was also extremely bullish.
All seems promising but when I saw your campaign manager the whole world came on crashing on my head Sad.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
even with 45 days to go, or 45 weeks Smiley ChronoBank will prevail... don t panic, this is a good based project... all of us will smile in the end....
Activity: 420
It's only me or the main spreadsheet did not update the forum rank after filling the new form?

Your rank will be updated manually later with regards to form timestamps and checking your current rank.

Thank you.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
It's only me or the main spreadsheet did not update the forum rank after filling the new form?
Hey why the hell I got rejected from the signatuure campaign?? What did I do??

You're wearing the ARK signature right now?

Also to everyone else, we have a form for rank change now:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

If your rank changes during the campaign, please fill this form.

Still waiting to be accepted on your campaign. And maybe ahmed should be better more active here since he is the manager of the signature campaign. ย Thanks and Regards

So long as you followed the correct process when you signed up, and follow the rules after that, then you are accepted. Once the campaign ends, everything will be rechecked to ensure all met the final requirements.

Also to your comment on Ahmed: The correct way to contact Ahmed about Bounty Campaign issues or questions is on slack. You can pm him there, or pm myself (john.chronobank) or support (support.chronobank) Join slack here:

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
I think this ICO will end.. suddenly it's another long 45 days again... It's a long waiting..

the longer we'll wait the bigger profit we'll see, GUARANTEEDย 
I hope so and i wish BTC daily crazy increase will not effect this project .
Thanks
Activity: 478
I think this ICO will end.. suddenly it's another long 45 days again... It's a long waiting..

the longer we'll wait the bigger profit we'll see, GUARANTEEDย 
Activity: 478
Close to 3k that is good in a period where other ICOs are struggling to raise fund, to raise such amount and still have more than a month to collect funding is huge.
Not many ICO have their own dev team spending so much Bitcoin on buying their own coin. The end.

Assuming the dev can invest 2 million dollars themselves and leave investors kindly 5% of the share.ย  Makes brilliant logic.

Nay, all the dev team wants is you guys' 20% or so free money for them. They put in their 80% in the pool just to make it look great and excellent, so other "investors" can jump in and feed them the other 20%. Think about it, 20% (maybe about 600 BTC) from thin air is excellent, isn't it?

Name one ICO where the investors can prove they didn't invest themselves....I'll save you the trouble, there aren't...
you don't seriously think the team invested so much in this project do you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
I am very curious to see how Chronobank pans out. I am also a WAVES investor, so I hope it brings value to WAVES as well.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
With the bitcoin price now over $1000,if the price can be sustained till the end of ICO, the developers will need to work their socks off because the Time token will be $10 and are people be willing to pay that high for a token.

We are on it:) why does it matter how expensive the token is, anyway. The tokens are divisible.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

that's weird , where did you read that ICO near end?
Page 1 is well written , and says that ICO will end 15th February
15th February the moment i jumped in ย (almost 3 weeks ago) and still 15th February
i never saw it change ย Huh
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

What does 45 day, again? mean? Hasnt been 45 days yet
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
With the bitcoin price now over $1000,if the price can be sustained till the end of ICO, the developers will need to work their socks off because the Time token will be $10 and are people be willing to pay that high for a token.
Activity: 294
I trade and Gemini and you should too.

I dont think its going to end too well mate but we'll see. Lots of time for things to fuck up between now and the end.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Close to 3k that is good in a period where other ICOs are struggling to raise fund, to raise such amount and still have more than a month to collect funding is huge.
Not many ICO have their own dev team spending so much Bitcoin on buying their own coin. The end.

Assuming the dev can invest 2 million dollars themselves and leave investors kindly 5% of the share.ย  Makes brilliant logic.

Nay, all the dev team wants is you guys' 20% or so free money for them. They put in their 80% in the pool just to make it look great and excellent, so other "investors" can jump in and feed them the other 20%. Think about it, 20% (maybe about 600 BTC) from thin air is excellent, isn't it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Do you have plan to add what exchanges after distribution? Is poloniex possible to list it? Bittrex is easy thing for TIME, but poloniex is tough

It is planned to have it on many exchanges, but it is far too early to comment on them. Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 280
When will the TIME of my newsletter signature be available on the site?
Bought some TIME, getting to 10000 BTC would be amazing! Happy New Year. Cheesy

Hello and Happy New Year! The Bounty distribution will happen right after investor distribution when the sale is completed. Thank you for your support.

Do you have plan to add what exchanges after distribution? Is poloniex possible to list it? Bittrex is easy thing for TIME, but poloniex is tough
Jump to: