Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 317. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
What is the difference between stake of Full Member or Senior Member both will be treated with same way with 2 stake/week? If he wear the avatar.

Per the rules in the 2nd post in this thread, and on the bounty thread first post:

Legendary/Hero : 2 Stakes
Sr./Full : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake
Jr. Member: 0.5 Stake

Sr./Full get the same stake.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hey why the hell I got rejected from the signatuure campaign?? What did I do??

You're wearing the ARK signature right now?

Also to everyone else, we have a form for rank change now:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

If your rank changes during the campaign, please fill this form.

What is the difference between stake of Full Member or Senior Member both will be treated with same way with 2 stake/week? If he wear the avatar.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

You're wearing the ARK signature right now?

Also to everyone else, we have a form for rank change now:

https://goo.gl/forms/TXKkFIkZVmzOOrmo1

If your rank changes during the campaign, please fill this form.

Still waiting to be accepted on your campaign. And maybe ahmed should be better more active here since he is the manager of the signature campaign. ย Thanks and Regards

So long as you followed the correct process when you signed up, and follow the rules after that, then you are accepted. Once the campaign ends, everything will be rechecked to ensure all met the final requirements.

Also to your comment on Ahmed: The correct way to contact Ahmed about Bounty Campaign issues or questions is on slack. You can pm him there, or pm myself (john.chronobank) or support (support.chronobank) Join slack here:

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
2900BTC so far, not badย  Cool

its growing every now and then. currently it had gathered 2916 btc and there are more time for users to gather btc for themselves. ICO will end on feb 14, in time to celebrate with someone you plan to share your riches Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

It looks like you do not have to comment on this thread, why do not PM OP asking for trouble you about your signature this problem ..
Activity: 282
Merit: 250
Fear only from the fear itself
Activity: 280
V for Victory or Rather JustV8
Well ahmed was last online on December 2,2016 and it's been 28 days now since he was online.ย  Better check things yourself on your signature campaign.

It was Ahmed who just updated the sheet fully, adding categories and shares.ย  Grin

The best way to contact anyone on the team is to join our slack channel:

https://chronobank.herokuapp.com/

Again, thank you for your patience!

Still waiting to be accepted on your campaign. And maybe ahmed should be better more active here since he is the manager of the signature campaign.ย  Thanks and Regards
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
it will be great ico for sure! they already rise 3K btc
yes i agree. chronobank is receiving good response in-spite of bitcoin price rise. they would raise 5k bitcoins easily.
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Chronobank have very unique concept backed by team of professionals so that from my point of view this ICO still has great chance to get some profit when it will go for use in real life. That is the reason which make me to support this project.
Could'nt agree more.Chronobank is this years best opportunity to invest after ICONOMI.
I am very sure this huge successful coin ever.Consider myself lucky to have invested during high bonus period Smiley
and how about golem, filecoin, for example? Of course, chronobank is interesting project, but do no forget about others.

What about Golem? sub ico prices since day one....merely just hype, Chronobank is backed by real companies and great known team different from other projects

They did a decent ICO though.

Decent in the sense of total funds raised that's sure, but regarding giving chance for participation they could have done much better
Activity: 434
I am new to this philosophy but I can understand that btc had its destination out of solar system while altcoins barely reach Pluto. If is true an altcoin lose value when btc goes lights years ahead,ย  how is that btc does not lose value when is converted into an alt coin.
I think a lot of coin prices fall with bitcoin price increase, which is high for the price touched $ 1,000 BTC, whether the project this would be such a price fall of alts for the moment...

This is natural to crypto community to see altcoin price drop when bitcoin price rise. It will come to normal once btc volatility gets reduced. So, keep trading or looking at charts.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I am new to this philosophy but I can understand that btc had its destination out of solar system while altcoins barely reach Pluto. If is true an altcoin lose value when btc goes lights years ahead,ย  how is that btc does not lose value when is converted into an alt coin.
I think a lot of coin prices fall with bitcoin price increase, which is high for the price touched $ 1,000 BTC, whether the project this would be such a price fall of alts for the moment...

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thai translator and Blogger icoreview.com
Activity: 420
Chronobank have very unique concept backed by team of professionals so that from my point of view this ICO still has great chance to get some profit when it will go for use in real life. That is the reason which make me to support this project.
Could'nt agree more.Chronobank is this years best opportunity to invest after ICONOMI.
I am very sure this huge successful coin ever.Consider myself lucky to have invested during high bonus period Smiley
and how about golem, filecoin, for example? Of course, chronobank is interesting project, but do no forget about others.

What about Golem? sub ico prices since day one....merely just hype, Chronobank is backed by real companies and great known team different from other projects

They did a decent ICO though.

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 518
Jump to: