Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 329. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Will the updates in the Excel sheet about siganture campaign be renewed or is it sufficient (as i did) that i told my change (avatar, full member) to Ahmed over the slack channel?

It is sufficient that you told Ahmed over slack channel, and it will be updated. If any further issues you can always contact myself or support.chronobank on slack, or in PM here as well.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Will the updates in the Excel sheet about siganture campaign be renewed or is it sufficient (as i did) that i told my change (avatar, full member) to Ahmed over the slack channel?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
I am offering Quality Arabic translation service to this project,blogs , or internal sites ..also signature added with avatarย  ย 
Thank you

We do already have an Arabic translator, thank you for your interest and support of the project!
Thank you and best of luck to ChronoBank project..
I've seen chronobank for a while now on this forum. 2700BTC is impressive.

However, what is the essence of chronobank?

Hello and thank you for your interest. There are a couple helpful resources!

This article is a good synopsis: http://www.coindesk.com/time-money-alternative-banking-moves-blockchain/

This review has a lot of info and is very in depth: https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

This is an interview with CEO Sergei Sergienko: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-P1jb2ofQ

And you can find many resources including the FAQ here: https://chronobank.io/
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 140
Oh, I feel sorry I can not join this signature campaign. I'm newbie here.
But I think This project will be successful because This ICO has got a huge fund from many big investors in the world.

Activity: 777
Merit: 500
I've seen chronobank for a while now on this forum. 2700BTC is impressive.

However, what is the essence of chronobank?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
I'm very impressive on this project . Just seven days, They collect more 2,800BTC.
That is unbelievable. it's very good project to invest now.

Yes, I think so. This project is worth investing in this year. You should buy some TIMES to get more profits for next year.
BTC is rising with higher price so TIME will be more valuable when it's available on the exchange.
I am offering Quality Arabic translation service to this project,blogs , or internal sites ..also signature added with avatarย  ย 
Thank you

We do already have an Arabic translator, thank you for your interest and support of the project!
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Thank you
Activity: 255
I'm very impressive on this project . Just seven days, They collect more 2,800BTC.
That is unbelievable. it's very good project to invest now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Despite the BTC price growth people are depositing money to Chronobank. It's a good sign.
Activity: 420
just a test for me if avatar and changed signature works...wrote ahmed on slack a direct message

Looks like all correct.

I'm worried about the infinite number of participants in the signature campaign, is everything under control? There is no risk?
Nothing to worry about. I've seen lot of peoples cheating signature campaign with manipulated their avatar bounty, i think team should be checked this cheater and clean up the list. Bounty pool is very high and 2700 BTC already collected it's enough for us.

Correction: It's almost 2850 BTC by now.

How much is the bounty pool and the signature campaign bounty?

It's up to this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16872529

Thanks.
Activity: 742
I'm worried about the infinite number of participants in the signature campaign, is everything under control? There is no risk?
Nothing to worry about. I've seen lot of peoples cheating signature campaign with manipulated their avatar bounty, i think team should be checked this cheater and clean up the list. Bounty pool is very high and 2700 BTC already collected it's enough for us.

How much is the bounty pool and the signature campaign bounty?
Activity: 504
just a test for me if avatar and changed signature works...wrote ahmed on slack a direct message

Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
Activity: 518

You have cap for 20BTCย  bounty value so there is IMO 0 risk : )
Still very high compareativly.A lot of sell will going to happen here after ICO is over by these bounty hunters so I can take my chance to wait and watch Smiley

It is under control.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

Jump to: