Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 333. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Clarified with the team from earlier questions about advertisement and marketing. It is still happening everywhere it has been, and will continue to, except for a brief pause on these forums. That is due to losing the last auction for slots. BCT ads will return this coming cycle, as you can see here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1718369.new#new
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
what is UUID?

ย +1 anyone can answer?

Click on your username to get to your profile page:

Click on forum profile information, then the number in the url at top left is your UUID:

Thanks!
what is UUID?

ย +1 anyone can answer?

Click on your username to get to your profile page:

Click on forum profile information, then the number in the url at top left is your UUID:

When bonus 20% for investing will end?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I trade and Gemini and you should too.
I think 20k is a bit hopeful, but 10k.. from the looks of it, it's quite achievable. My guesstimate is 10-12k.

Never. I think 2800 will be the final and im willing to bet the dev put in most of that himself on the first few days.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 441
I think 20k is a bit hopeful, but 10k.. from the looks of it, it's quite achievable. My guesstimate is 10-12k.

12000 BTC is probably maximum that you can get now. All because of high price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
People, your opinion: What will be the amount of BTC collected by the end of ICO?
Hey guys, in response to the advertisement questions, as far as I know all are still active. However, I did message Alex and will have a full response on that later today. Thanks for your patience!
Activity: 1
it's very amazing project. I have never seen this project colleting funds reached over 2700BTC within 6 days.
congratulations on Chronobank.io

2700BTC is impressive. Keep it up!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Have you guys decided to stop the marketing and advertising because I don't see any ads anymore on the web or the ads slots of bitcointalk except the one related to signature campaigns and the ICO doesn't look good compared to the first day where you got almost two millions in the first hours

It seems to me that there is some lack of advertising, especially in twitter.
I think there are a lot of people on their signature campaign to advertise their project and I think that is a much better way of advertising but he still need to bid for a slot on the forum to get more attraction and to promote it more effectively over the forum.

Agreed with you advertisement on forum would be more effective to catch attention of more people. It would be attractive option of advertisement.
Activity: 672
Have you guys decided to stop the marketing and advertising because I don't see any ads anymore on the web or the ads slots of bitcointalk except the one related to signature campaigns and the ICO doesn't look good compared to the first day where you got almost two millions in the first hours

I think there are a lot of people on their signature campaign to advertise their project and I think that is a much better way of advertising but he still need to bid for a slot on the forum to get more attraction and to promote it more effectively over the forum.
Activity: 558

Activity: 420

I still see some Smiley

it's very amazing project. I have never seen this project colleting funds reached over 2700BTC within 6 days.

Thank you, sir!
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Activity: 420
For example: Uber has raised about $11.5B from 14 rounds of venture capital and private equity investors.

That's about 76% of the TOTAL BTC supply. The crypto market is still at its earliest stages, its volume is relatively small comparing to the world business giants.
I hope Chronobank will help the faster crypto market growth and blockchain technologies mass adoption.

Mass adoption is one of our aims. Starting in Australia to the world domination.

Jump to: