Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 335. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
2700btc invested is a good result in this so few days

I want to see ChronoBank team deliver Labor X.
They need 10000btc for it.

They will do it even without 10000 BTC from ICO.

Hey, guys!

What happens if you don't reach your 10k+ BTC goal? No laborX and no guarantee fund? They seem a bit too important to leave out.

The goals are set according to basic scenario.
- If we get 10k: we can have funds to start LaborX right after early development with no delays. Otherwise, it might go not so fast. We do not plan for shrinking the project.
- If we get 20k+: this will mean that the project will get huge spin in terms of scale and development pace. So addition stability might be helpful. Hovewer, even if we do not reach this figure the Liquidity Reserve and Security Guarantee Fund along will be implemented to provide enough stability.

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
2700btc invested is a good result in this so few days

I want to see ChronoBank team deliver Labor X.
They need 10000btc for it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
We have 1000 ICO participants!

Where we can see the participant data to really make sure .. ย Smiley

It's very easy! All data is on the blockchains

Check escrow addresses for incoming transfers, please

how to upload avatar, or for member this not availaible?

I think for member it is not available
is it availaible for you?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
@Chronobank_Community I made a mistake and did a double entry for the signature campaign. Thanks

Hello and thank you for your support. I have passed this along to Ahmed, no worries.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Chronobank_Community I made a mistake and did a double entry for the signature campaign. Thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
The criteria used for the review to me seems subjective and may be unfair

Actually, they are always subjective for the blogs. Artificial systems can't measure the blog quality Smiley At least now, maybe in future they can.

Correct. Blog bounties are to be submitted to the team for review, via this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

A blog that counts for Blog bounties must:

• be in English or Chinese language for normal blogs
  • any language for blogs with 500+ followers
  • contain only unique content
  • be publicly accessible
  • be 900 characters or more without spaces
  • contain at least 2 links to https://chronobank.io

If you meet all requirements except for the language one at the top, you can contact myself or support.chronobank, or ahmed.chronobank in slack and check if it can be approved. Thank you for your interest.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
ะŸpo ะฑayะฝั‚ะธ.
ะ‘yะดyั‚ ะปะธ ะบaะบ ั‚o ั„ะธะบcะธpoะฒaั‚ัŒ ะฒ ั‚aะฑะปะธั†ax yั‡acั‚ะฝะธะบoะฒ?

There are no publicly available tables for blog bounties.
There are public tables for signature bounties.

Correct. Blog bounties are to be submitted to the team for review, via this form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHd1hE3TghMbhlk5LWElN-6Oo5QD4q2GyMeP4WGuzqnFUGPA/viewform

ะŸpo ะฑayะฝั‚ะธ.
ะ‘yะดyั‚ ะปะธ ะบaะบ ั‚o ั„ะธะบcะธpoะฒaั‚ัŒ ะฒ ั‚aะฑะปะธั†ax yั‡acั‚ะฝะธะบoะฒ?

There are no publicly available tables for blog bounties.
There are public tables for signature bounties.

The project aims to acquire 20,000 BTC in the end of the ICO, it seem a bit huge.ย  if the team don't hit the amount of btc, will the project still continue?
It would be a huge disappointment if this good project would end up just being canceled due to the lack of funds.

Hello and thank you for your interest. The minimum funding level to continue with the project was 500 BTC, which was already accomplished. Additional funding will mean more things can be implemented a lot faster. You can see what the different funding levels mean here:

https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
The project aims to acquire 20,000 BTC in the end of the ICO, it seem a bit huge.ย  if the team don't hit the amount of btc, will the project still continue?
It would be a huge disappointment if this good project would end up just being canceled due to the lack of funds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Devs. Twitter and FB advertising companies will give you a good investment. I think you need to open bounties for social nets. Wink
I will be in with my 3K twitter crypto oriented followers.

Hey, mate! Sorry we do not plan for social media campaign.

they do have ads running on facebook as far as i know and even on adwords so they may not need it anymore. signature is a must though becuase most of the investors are in the forum.
Activity: 420
Hey, guys!

Do we have any Waves bonus?

Transferred your question to the team. Will get reply for you ASAP.

What happens if you don't reach your 10k+ BTC goal? No laborX and no guarantee fund? They seem a bit too important to leave out.

The goals are set according to basic scenario.
- If we get 10k: we can have funds to start LaborX right after early development with no delays. Otherwise, it might go not so fast. We do not plan for shrinking the project.
- If we get 20k+: this will mean that the project will get huge spin in terms of scale and development pace. So addition stability might be helpful. Hovewer, even if we do not reach this figure the Liquidity Reserve and Security Guarantee Fund along will be implemented to provide enough stability.

Feel free to check our Whitepaper for more information on system's architecture: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Devs. Twitter and FB advertising companies will give you a good investment. I think you need to open bounties for social nets. Wink

Hey, what is your twitter? I will follow you )

Look on my profile page Smiley
Activity: 420

Hey, mate! Sorry we do not plan for social media campaign.
Jump to: