Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 338. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com

Can you please explain how you measure if it's underpriced or not?

Supply is a big factor in valuation. This is why doge is worth 26 satoshi because there are 100 billion of them. If doge were 8$ each it would be 67 times bitcoins market cap for example. TIME also earns LH fee and tx fees which will be much larger with such small supply.

Why does it matter doge costs 26 satoshi each? 100 doges cost 2600 satoshi, 100 mln. doges cost 27 BTC. I can call 100 mln doges 'superdoge' and say 1 superdoge costs 27 BTC. WOW! Is 1 superdoge overpriced?

The TIME tokens are divisible units. So I can say 0.000001 TIME = 1 microTIME, for example. So the total supply will be about 360,000,000,000 microTIMEs. Is it underpriced or overpriced? And there are much more digits in 1 TIME than 6, at least 18, i.e. one can transfer as much as 0.000000000000000001 TIME.

Activity: 367
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I did a similar thing. ย Now I am twice on the spreadsheet. ย First I opted for avatar, ย then I found out I need upgrade of rank. ย So I added again my name on the sheet without avatar this time. ย 

Thanks, that was quick! Smiley

@Chronobank_Community I made a mistake and did a double entry for the signature campaign. The first time I clicked the wrong status. I see that they are both listed on the spreadsheet where you can check your approval process so please remove my wrong entry (where it says Legendary status). Thanks!

Got it. Thank you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Talk about living under a rock, I've only just seen this, shame I never got the first day bonus though. Looking good on the face of it.
Activity: 933
Thanks, that was quick! Smiley

@Chronobank_Community I made a mistake and did a double entry for the signature campaign. The first time I clicked the wrong status. I see that they are both listed on the spreadsheet where you can check your approval process so please remove my wrong entry (where it says Legendary status). Thanks!

Got it. Thank you.
Activity: 636
This is not legit in australia or most other countries in the world. People that have worked even just one day in their lives knows that. ย Grin
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
Did you include the unconfirmed transactions with a timestamp before 23:59 to the 2500 BTC? How did you find them? The ICO counter is updated with a delay.

I included what the dev team said the total was in first 24hrs. Then added what raised since. Supply is a big factor in valuation. This is why doge is worth 26 satoshi because there are 100 billion of them. If doge were 8$ each it would be 67 times bitcoins market cap for example. TIME also earns LH fee and tx fees which will be much larger with such small supply.

icowidgets.com
With what sold til now if sale ended today would be 358,907 TIME...total...supply...even if 4000 btc more sell still not 1,000,000 total...supply...

We can't calculate the exact supply now because we don't know the bonuses distribution in the total collected amount of BTC.
Why are the total supply numbers so important for you?

We know the bonus distribution.
2500 BTC sold at 30% = 325,000
175 BTC sold at 20% so far = 21,000
12% for dev + adoption + bounties = 41,520
Total right now = 387,520

It's important for valuation. Unless a lot more sells this is way under priced.

Did you include the unconfirmed transactions with a timestamp before 23:59 to the 2500 BTC? How did you find them? The ICO counter is updated with a delay.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
With what sold til now if sale ended today would be 358,907 TIME...total...supply...even if 4000 btc more sell still not 1,000,000 total...supply...

We can't calculate the exact supply now because we don't know the bonuses distribution in the total collected amount of BTC.

We know the bonus distribution.
2500 BTC sold at 30% = 325,000
175 BTC sold at 20% so far = 21,000
12% for dev + adoption + bounties = 41,520
Total right now = 387,520

It's important for valuation. Unless a lot more sells this is way under priced.
icowidgets.com

Activity: 420
I applied for signature campaign, ย is it correct layout? ย Also I don't see where I can change the avatar. ย Any suggestions?

It should be centered and have spaces on the right too, just like it is below:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  โฑ Chronobank.io ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 
You'll have to update your rank to be able to wear avatar.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I applied for signature campaign,ย  is it correct layout?ย  Also I don't see where I can change the avatar.ย  Any suggestions?

We have our development plan with no cap for shortening: https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

As you mention in your dev plan you will create LH tokens on multiple Blockchains (Waves, NEM, ETC)

What about ETH? You didn't mention ETH there, does that mean you don't count on ETH?

Lol, we start on Ethereum blockchain. You can check it in the WP, mate: https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!

We have our development plan with no cap for shortening: https://chronobank.io/files/dev_plan.pdf

As you mention in your dev plan you will create LH tokens on multiple Blockchains (Waves, NEM, ETC)

What about ETH? You didn't mention ETH there, does that mean you don't count on ETH?
Is not it two months too long?
Could there be a possibility of shortening?
It's boring too.ย  Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's not a problem, because we don't stop the development while everybody can proceed with investment. The Chronobank also does not have access to funds, and we're ok with that Smiley

Activity: 518
Is not it two months too long?
Could there be a possibility of shortening?
It's boring too.ย  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Got it. Thank you.
Activity: 367
Chronobank. Where is my money?Huh?? I did what you asked and lived up to my part of the deal. Now it's time for you to pay up or im going to bring a shit storm on your head.
The clock is ticking.

Hey,

We'd be happy to help you if you have any issues. However, could you be a little bit more specific, please?

Yeah, your fucking boss asked me to put in btc and told me I could have them back on the 15th. I've been emailing and messaging him since the 15th and he's ignoring me.

I WANT MY FUCKING BTC BACK NOW! 375 BTC ARE OWED TO ME FROM YOUR BOSS

Where is the transaction link for your deposit , to proof your claim. 375BTC is alot of money, but I doubt your claim because I have seen what someone deprived of bounty tokens can do not to talk of 375 BTC

lol, i don`t trust this man at all, 375btc = around 300k$
Activity: 933
Jump to: