Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 421. (Read 453561 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
This Project sounds really interesting, will keep a close look at its development!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Recruitment industry? Sounds innovative but personally I don't think this industry is big, or they will accept bitcoin/altcoin, why they need you? Why this industry needs your alt? Give me a reason

Recruitment is just the start, plus recruitment would need us for low cost de facto loans that the companies would get by issuing Labour Tokens. When we say recruitment, we really mean the whole of HR plus more. Please stand by for further information and planned releases.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
Recruitment industry? Sounds innovative but personally I don't think this industry is big, or they will accept bitcoin/altcoin, why they need you? Why this industry needs your alt? Give me a reason
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hi, interesting idea, will keep and eye, hope more information will be provided later. In case you will plan Russian translation I would like to reserve it.ย  Roll Eyes
Good luck! Cheesy

It must be a high-quality professional translation and must sound awesome
Can you make one?

I guess you just described me, awesome person with a high-quality pro skills, what a perfect combination;D Roll Eyes

Activity: 367
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Hi, interesting idea, will keep and eye, hope more information will be provided later. In case you will plan Russian translation I would like to reserve it.ย  Roll Eyes
Good luck! Cheesy

It must be a high-quality professional translation and must sound awesome
Can you make one?
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Good luck! Cheesy
This project looks very promising and I will put it on my list for ICO purchasing. Do we need to buy a minimum of 1 BITCOIN worth or can we buy less. I am just a small holder and want to buy a few as per what I would be able to afford. Also looking forward to social bounties as well. ย Smiley.
So it will work like a freelancing micro economy correct?

Minimum amount is 0.2 BTC = 20 TIME
If you want less, you can just join our bounty program later
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi, guys, just wanted to say, Im a CEO of Chronobank, ask me anything.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This project looks very promising and I will put it on my list for ICO purchasing. Do we need to buy a minimum of 1 BITCOIN worth or can we buy less. I am just a small holder and want to buy a few as per what I would be able to afford. Also looking forward to social bounties as well.ย  Smiley.
So it will work like a freelancing micro economy correct?
About the Possible TIME rewards scenarios , It says Total rewards = $3,171,010 how those are distributed ? Is it per holder which I don't think Is possible or distributed between all the holders ? I would really appreciate knowing the math behind it.

Yes, for all TIME holders.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
About the Possible TIME rewards scenarios , It says Total rewards = $3,171,010 how those are distributed ? Is it per holder which I don't think Is possible or distributed between all the holders ? I would really appreciate knowing the math behind it.
i found about chronobank last week on my twitter, but for ANN on forum just finished today?
btw, this project look promising.

Cool, yes, we are planned to launch ANN thread a bit earlier, but we encountered with some problems so we decided to postpone the launch. Now we have started, stay tuned and thank you that you are with us!
Activity: 420
Jump to: