Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 55. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I wish new website push prices to new level.In btc it is almost half of the ICO price.I am surprised why such a good project with less supply of coin is not picking up in price.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

ChronoBank is launching today its new and improved website with the ChronoMint functionality. Stay tuned!

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
What is the difficulty of Chrono presenting better prices? The lack of visibility in the top 100 Coinmarket disrupts? Logical that in dollars the price increased, but in relation to the Bitcoin there was a decrease! I own some TIME and will only sell when the price is $50! The supply is small so it's possible.

I am still holding 300TIME from ICO.. invested around 3BTC... that time btc price was around $1200

less supply and soon there will be more demand.. it can easily go x5-8 from current price..

its better to hold and support team
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
ChronoSupport,

Since your tokens pay dividends and with all this SEC news, what's your response on time possibly considered as a securities. Perhaps a masternode might be your way to avoid classification as a security?

No. They are not classified as securities.
This SEC issue has been resolved long ago, just get acquainted with this โ€˜mining rewardsโ€™ - https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791

Also, I remember US citizens were excluded in the ChronoBank ICO or my memory is failing me.ย  Undecided Nevertheless even the US startups are shrugging this SEC ruling.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
interesting project time should be valued more, i am onboard.

not much more but at least the ico price wich was 0.01 each coin! ย Grin
It's hope everything's back soon with ico price 0.01 and it seems it still takes time to get back there Grin Grin
Time dev team they have to still syncronize the watch , may be they have to use swiss chrono instead russian one! Grin Grin Tongue
Activity: 549
Merit: 500

not much more but at least the ico price wich was 0.01 each coin!ย  Grin
It's hope everything's back soon with ico price 0.01 and it seems it still takes time to get back there Grin Grin
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

not much more but at least the ico price wich was 0.01 each coin!ย  Grin
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
Activity: 420
why ico reward site tell me " No active campaigns for your Bitcointalk Rank." ? . i can't even see the terms..

http://icoreward.com/dashboard/test

You can check now.
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
why ico reward site tell me " No active campaigns for your Bitcointalk Rank." ? . i can't even see the terms..

http://icoreward.com/dashboard/test
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Anyone knows what's up with the TIME price and why is the price so low o.o

People Sell alts to get BTC to get free BCC on aug 1st.

While majority is focusing on fork event and trying to make money from there. Some smart geeks will take advantage of the lowest price of great projects like Time. You are going to make your investment double more quickly and reliable way by buying now. I have different strategy than usual traders who are following general trend.

Thanks!

I was thinking of doing the same thing, so that makes sense Cheesy

However, for 0.005BTC/TIME, no way in hell Cheesy
I love the idea behind Time token, buy some and hold.
There are many good readings from medium, reddit and other publishers that already have mentioned many potentials inside the project. But I want to know if road-map successfully commit e.g. after 2 years, how much profit could a Time token makes as dividend (being optimistic)?

There's a good research of Smith+Crown:
https://www.smithandcrown.com/participate-chronobank-crowdsale/

The above research doesn't take into account the LaborX profits.

Don't forget about the potential TIME price increase after the rewards payments start.
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I love the idea behind Time token, buy some and hold.
There are many good readings from medium, reddit and other publishers that already have mentioned many potentials inside the project. But I want to know if road-map successfully commit e.g. after 2 years, how much profit could a Time token makes as dividend (being optimistic)?
Activity: 356
While majority is focusing on fork event and trying to make money from there. Some smart geeks will take advantage of the lowest price of great projects like Time. You are going to make your investment double more quickly and reliable way by buying now. I have different strategy than usual traders who are following general trend.
Volume on Bittrex in the last 24 hours BTC1.98253166 - I can't see smart geeks buying. More precisely: i see nobody buying Lips sealed

This is the opposite of a hype until now Undecided
Merit: 100
Just so you know,

Chronobank is sending phishing attacks from their slack, linking to:
The email's with the phishing attacks:
http://imgur.com/a/AEduB

I also recommend everybody invested in Chronobank to look at the CEO, Sergeis LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergeisergienko/

He've started more than 5 companies in 2 - 3 years, I checked some of them and they're not very serious.
Barely any revenue and social media accounts with about 20 followers.

This is their top advisors website:
http://www.paulglover.org/

The Chronobank project is a joke.
A lot of talk, zero substance, it looks like a semi-conscious scam to me.
That's it for me, I'm out.

Just another weak FUD attempt.

We regularly issue warnings not to click any links in any emails or messages and use bookmarks to visit secure sites.

Many people tried to spread the same (or even better) kind of FUD before but all of them failed.

As I said before, the project is under active development and everybody can track the progress in our blog, for example.

I recommend you to delete the scam links from your post for security reasons.

Always find it interesting if a person is called a scammer.

But the guy who started deconstructing the alleged scammer comes with unreasonable and invalid arguments...

First off. If you'd tried to argue that someone is a scammer, get your facts right. Also there is correlation is not causation. Get your logic right.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Pages:
Jump to: