Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 54. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
I am just Want to Know.. About Maximum Supply Time. Now I see Circulating Supply: 710,113 TIME in Coinmarketcap. So Please Any one Can tell me about Maximum Supply.

The maximum supply is the same: 710,112.8108 TIME

Thank you for give me about this information.

Wow.. It means its low Supply Project then the investor will be profitable form here. The earn money form here. Best Wishes For Investor and trader.

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
When will LH tokens be realeased and will there be a crowdsale for it too or will Time holders get it for free?
i 'd like to know too
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
Finally, new ChronoBank website is ready, we're still fixing up some bugs. Have a look! https://chronobank.io/

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
this project is not good. price is terrible, team is so slow and the project is a dream. i sold my times about 2 months ago.

Why do you think so?
Price is terrible, but that just makes it a good buy Smiley

OP is very active with the thread, and with some recent experiences, I quite appreciate good communication.
There might be more to TIME than you might think Tongue
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
this project is not good. price is terrible, team is so slow and the project is a dream. i sold my times about 2 months ago.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When will LH tokens be realeased and will there be a crowdsale for it too or will Time holders get it for free?
Activity: 420
Is there a competitor of Chronobank at this time?

There are no direct competitors for Chronobank at the labor market now.

At the market of crypto currencies - all the projects aiming to create a stable coin because LH token is a stable crypto currency and will compete with them.

ย and since your CEO has announced that LH token won't be backed by companies anymore, what will differentiate your stable coin from any other?

LH token is the only stable crypto currency backed by the labor power.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

At the market of crypto currencies - all the projects aiming to create a stable coin because LH token is a stable crypto currency and will compete with them.

ย and since your CEO has announced that LH token won't be backed by companies anymore, what will differentiate your stable coin from any other?

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yes the website looks cool.I hope now chronobank speed up their roadmap and soon become operational
Activity: 356
Man, calm down. All the time you only transmit bad emotions. Everything is wrong, the project is for nothing etc...
I do not want to listen to it anymore.
Many people think positively about Chrono Bank, and if you do not fit, then leave this thread for those who want to support this project.

That's not true. Because i like the work they did i don't understand why they show such a behavior when it comes to inform the community. A little delay it's not a disgrace.

Anyways, feel free to ignore my posts in the future.

EDIT: As i write rough parts of the new website are online. Congrats! I really like the new design

that's right, you could at least keep us up to date about what's happening

Its not just a design change. The delay is caused by integration of ChronoMint functionality.
We are doing our best to make it happen as fast is possible.

didn't mean it like that. i'm aware that it's more than just design updates, the only thing i was about to say is that it doesn't look that good when a developer team don't talk to their community in cases like this.
Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech

Its not just a design change. The delay is caused by integration of ChronoMint functionality.
We are doing our best to make it happen as fast is possible.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

ChronoBank is launching today its new and improved website with the ChronoMint functionality. Stay tuned!

August 3rd (in Sydney): No new website.

A big announcement and nothing happens... Sorry, this is embarrassing.

Man, calm down. All the time you only transmit bad emotions. Everything is wrong, the project is for nothing etc...
I do not want to listen to it anymore.
Many people think positively about Chrono Bank, and if you do not fit, then leave this thread for those who want to support this project.

ChronoBank is launching today its new and improved website with the ChronoMint functionality. Stay tuned!

Activity: 356

I am just Want to Know.. About Maximum Supply Time. Now I see Circulating Supply: 710,113 TIME in Coinmarketcap. So Please Any one Can tell me about Maximum Supply.

The maximum supply is the same: 710,112.8108 TIME
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

Im waiting for a response too , good question ....
Activity: 197
Pages:
Jump to: