Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 53. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 251
Formerly known as Chronobank, now Chrono.tech
ChronoBank website update

We have also deployed the first version of ChronoMint, with ChronoWallet functionality, to mainnetโ€Šโ€”โ€Šso anyone can start using it.

Disclaimer: Some features listed below may not be available at the time of the publication of this article. However, our team is working hard to complete the development and all features will be available in the near future.

Weโ€™re very pleased to announce we have launched our new website, www.ChronoBank.io! Youโ€™ll see that weโ€™ve given it a complete overhaul with a whole range of different content and features, to give the existing community and newcomers all the information they need to get started.
Youโ€™ll find explainers for the various elements of our ecosystem and the tech that goes with it, and useful information like exchange data, videos and downloads. Weโ€™ve aimed to articulate our core vision here: what weโ€™re doing and why itโ€™s going to change the world, as well as giving visitors all the tools they need to participate.
Please take a look at the site and let us know what you think. Weโ€™ll be continuing to build out functionalityโ€Šโ€”โ€Šso if you would like to see anything else there, just drop us a line on Telegram or Slack with your suggestions.

ChronoMint on mainnet

Alongside this overhaul, itโ€™s the perfect time to announce the first deployment of ChronoMint on mainnet. After months of development and testing, weโ€™re releasing this for public use.

The deployment includes ChronoWallet functionality, which means that any user can manage both Ether (ETH) and any ERC20-compliant token from the Etherscan list right from the word goโ€Šโ€”โ€Šor you can add your own tokens manually.
Weโ€™re currently in the process of conducting a full security audit to ensure the ChronoWallet is safe to use, but weโ€™re equally keen that the community should be able to see what weโ€™ve been doing and contribute with feedback wherever they want. For the time being, deposits are limited to 1 TIME. This restriction will be lifted when our audit is complete.
In due course weโ€™re going to be adding more features, including:
- Multi-sig support (weโ€™ll be using our own implementation, which will also be fully audited before deployment)
- Bitcoin transfer
- Exchange functionality, using our decentralised exchange
- Voting
Many of these will be available as early as the end of this month. Overall, ChronoBank will be offering a very powerful and versatile package of software, that will drive our core ecosystem but that will be of value and use far beyond it. We hope you enjoy using it, and look forward to seeing it play a part in the growth of the decentralised economy!

TIME is trading on the following exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/chronobank/#markets
It is also available via Changelly service: https://changelly.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChronoBank.io/
Telegram: https://telegram.me/chronobank
Slack: https://chronobank.herokuapp.com
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
This thread is getting longer and longer by the day. I'm guessing it's either too many bagholders waiting for a pump or whales have already accumulated enough for a big pump one day. One thing is for sure, Chronobank is popular.ย  Grin
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
just cause bitcoin.
USD price is 100% useless. a good project should grow in btc price, not usd price.

lol the orange line in the graph IS the btc price, genius

it is 1 week chart, genius.

zoom out 1 year lol

TIME is listed only 5 months on exchanges until now.

The ico was a long time ago.
But do 5 month zoom out if you prefer.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
just cause bitcoin.
USD price is 100% useless. a good project should grow in btc price, not usd price.

zoom out 1 year lol

TIME is listed only 5 months on exchanges until now.
Activity: 381
just cause bitcoin.

The satoshi is all that matters. It's still 68.
1XBit.com
just cause bitcoin.

zoom out 1 year lol
Activity: 11
just cause bitcoin.

1XBit.com
just cause bitcoin.
Activity: 10
website looks better now and volume is increasing nicely on exchanges meaning the project is NOT dead on the contrary: with ETH main net deployment, Chronobank will be one of the few projects actually having a working product.
TIME definitely deserves coinmarketcap.com TOP 100 by then with at least 25.000.000$ market cap which would be only 11M$ more than at the moment and an TIME price of 35.20$.
Activity: 588
This coin has probably been the most dead coin since its launch lol. I feel so sorry for its ICO investors ย Cheesy

It's the truth anyway. I'm thinking a few large investors who bought 60% cheaper than ICO just got barely little profits. They must have been dumping out slowly to chase other pumping coins.

I am an ICO investor and have lost nearly 40 percent in btc terms. TIME is very long here, waiting patiently.
I dont understand why the plane seems taking off.
You should quit some stars, and assess being slowly taxiing the runway.

This token is one which I have been holding from the start and has never even touched 2x but still I believe in the potential of the project and hope to see it rise high by the end of the year.

Agree because we know chronobank is one successful project when ico
I will still believe in this token and wait until Q1 2018.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
This coin has probably been the most dead coin since its launch lol. I feel so sorry for its ICO investors ย Cheesy

It's the truth anyway. I'm thinking a few large investors who bought 60% cheaper than ICO just got barely little profits. They must have been dumping out slowly to chase other pumping coins.

I am an ICO investor and have lost nearly 40 percent in btc terms. TIME is very long here, waiting patiently.

This token is one which I have been holding from the start and has never even touched 2x but still I believe in the potential of the project and hope to see it rise high by the end of the year.
WEBSITE UPDATE // New website launch is almost complete. We are tweaking last bits and pieces. Thanks for your feedback and patience.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChronobankNews
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

Activity: 859
This coin has probably been the most dead coin since its launch lol. I feel so sorry for its ICO investorsย  Cheesy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
When will LH tokens be realeased and will there be a crowdsale for it too or will Time holders get it for free?

LH tokens will be used to pay workers always having a stable fiat value. When you own TIME you'll get some LH from every transaction made within the network. the more TIME you have, the more you'll get.
the question is how LH coins are initially distributed? Hope the team will give an answer.
legendary
Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001
Thank God I'm an atheist
This coin has probably been the most dead coin since its launch lol. I feel so sorry for its ICO investorsย  Cheesy

You are very good at motivating people.

Right name you choose!
Activity: 381
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
What I thought intially and what I think will be good now is setting up a freelancing website around TIME and LH
It would give a lot more value and exposure to the community and the tokens.
Activity: 10
When will LH tokens be realeased and will there be a crowdsale for it too or will Time holders get it for free?

LH tokens will be used to pay workers always having a stable fiat value. When you own TIME you'll get some LH from every transaction made within the network. the more TIME you have, the more you'll get.
Pages:
Jump to: