Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 80. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
Currently TIME is at 0.00925BTC at Bittrex
We're very close to the 0.01BTC mark Smiley
As soon as there's an official announcement there's a spike in prices.

If you invest some money to TIME then you can get some profits and if you buy TIME on the exchange with price at 0.0056xxbtc or 68xxbtc yes you can get a double money within (2 weeks to one month) so Theย  investing to Time project always helps me to get a better profit than the other altcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
still cant withdraw my balance from chronobank dashboard to my wallet

Please send an email to [email protected] and write if you purchased ICO tokens or participated in bounty and when you confirmed your Ethereum address.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Currently TIME is at 0.00925BTC at Bittrex
We're very close to the 0.01BTC mark Smiley
As soon as there's an official announcement there's a spike in prices.
This seems to be one of the most fast developing projects in crypto.
I kinda knew it from the 1 week \ 10 days delay between the ICO end and the exchange listing.

Great work guys!
well yeah. the team and developers are seems pretty much active and doing their best to bring the products on the time they promised, but I don't understand why they are not taking bounties seriously.
we've helped this project more than 2 months wearing their signature and promoting all over the forum but when payment time come they are delaying bounty payouts.they must get a better manager to fix their bounty issues,

If you mean your signature bounty I have posted an announcement about bounties several times in different topics. I can't post it on every page, unfortunately.
April, 26:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18762527
April, 24:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18721749
April, 22:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18694417
April, 18:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18640724

You are not eligible to receive a signature bounty because you have not reached 50 posts lower limit. You have posted 23 messages from the date you submitted your application (12/20/2016) till the end of our ICO.

I have some questions (because I like it):

What's the main difference with Swarm City?

Why do people need LH or stable coins instead of paying in BTC or ETH and converting to FIAT according to country/cost of living? Why we need an intermediate token?

I don't know much about the Swarm City so I can't compare at this moment.

People need stable coins because of high BTC or ETH volatility. Imagine you had 100 ETH and paid an invoice for 90 ETH yesterday. Today you wake up and see that the ETH price has changed from $14 to $50. Not a pleasant surprise, right?
Another example. Your business is trading. You by some goods abroad and sell them at higher prices locally. You have sold some goods yesterday and received 1 BTC for them. Today you wake up and see the BTC price has changed from $1500 to $1200. Your business can simply fail just because of speculative price movements. You can't wait until the price is up again and you don't even know if it ever will.
Everybody likes ETH or BTC while the price is rising. But nobody likes losing their money. However, the price is not always going up.

LH may not necessarily be used as an intermediate token. For example, a worker can have a debit card with LH on it. He can use it anywhere debit cards are accepted. No need to exchange LH for any other currency.

You can get more details here:
https://blog.chronobank.io/benefits-of-stable-time-based-cryptocurrencies-4247d22ef603

Are you sure that a proposed concept of employment contracts will work in practice? Employee might want to stay employed throughout the week and receive the minimum wage that is agreed upon in the contract since that contract is created for a particular rate to pay. Proposed employment model assumes that an employee works irregularly and can't conduct an appropriate financial planning.

The article is about zero contracts that exist now and are widely used. These contracts work already. This is a reality. We discuss cases where employees agree to have the irregular works.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Good job and Now We have one more exchange to list Time . It will help us have more investors to join our project.
More exchanges, More investors to join our project and That's good signal for us. Thanks.

Great. I am also trading in Hitbtc. Hoping more volume there soon to make it more attractive.
Activity: 237
Merit: 110
great updates, nice to see more and more updates coming. we really need more announcement to keep the trading warm. market is already little bit down. but it can get stable once the platform launches.

With all the great ideas flowing around in cryptospace, it all boil down to the number of users they are able to attract to their platform. Money shouldn't be issue for the team to make this work right.

Are you sure that a proposed concept of employment contracts will work in practice? Employee might want to stay employed throughout the week and receive the minimum wage that is agreed upon in the contract since that contract is created for a particular rate to pay. Proposed employment model assumes that an employee works irregularly and can't conduct an appropriate financial planning.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
i still have one question

after we lock the tokens in the smart contract that will offer us the fees from issuance and transfer of LH tokens, when can we unlock them?

Do they have to stay there 1 day/1week/1month/1year?
How much they will be locked?

Thanks

As soon as the mining contract is live you will have all the detailed information about the rewards and the related processes.

My Time tokens are on MEW,do I need to move them to wallet or is it fine if I keep them their?

Please keep your tokens in MEW and do not send them to any other wallets (unless you understand what you are doing), the ChronoMint app is just beta, it is not fully functional and it is not on the live Ethereum network, it is on the test networks.
What if they do not know it, whether the funds will be back again or just disappear ??

They will be in an address you don't control! Test network is different than main network!

And if the person who has that address don't want to send them back that's it!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I have some questions (because I like it):

What's the main difference with Swarm City?

Why do people need LH or stable coins instead of paying in BTC or ETH and converting to FIAT according to country/cost of living? Why we need an intermediate token?

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

after we lock the tokens in the smart contract that will offer us the fees from issuance and transfer of LH tokens, when can we unlock them?

Thanks

As soon as the mining contract is live you will have all the detailed information about the rewards and the related processes.

My Time tokens are on MEW,do I need to move them to wallet or is it fine if I keep them their?

Please keep your tokens in MEW and do not send them to any other wallets (unless you understand what you are doing), the ChronoMint app is just beta, it is not fully functional and it is not on the live Ethereum network, it is on the test networks.
What if they do not know it, whether the funds will be back again or just disappear ??

Thanks

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
ChronoBank starts issuing Labour Hour tokens

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-starts-issuing-labour-hour-tokens-19311d03737b

You are right guys, great news!

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
I kinda knew it from the 1 week \ 10 days delay between the ICO end and the exchange listing.

Great work guys!
well yeah. the team and developers are seems pretty much active and doing their best to bring the products on the time they promised, but I don't understand why they are not taking bounties seriously.
we've helped this project more than 2 months wearing their signature and promoting all over the forum but when payment time come they are delaying bounty payouts.they must get a better manager to fix their bounty issues,
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ

Great work guys!
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2280
Crypto Swap Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: