Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 84. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
The signature bounty will be distributed later today.

Thanks for this information.
Nothing was got but a pale promise and endless delay

You are right! Nothing has arrived.

Let's go on with this endless wait.

Ditto on the newsletter bounty.ย  Angry
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Has anyone a link / info on how much funds were collected during the ICO?
I know this information is probably in this thread somewhere but i don't really feel like going through 300 pages ย Tongue

See their blog- https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-ico-raised-5-4-million-usd-90f16e17188
It has all the information you need.
Looks like new people coming to Chronobank.

On slack too some people come everyday and ask about the concept of Chronobank
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ
Has anyone a link / info on how much funds were collected during the ICO?
I know this information is probably in this thread somewhere but i don't really feel like going through 300 pagesย  Tongue
Activity: 586
The signature bounty will be distributed later today.

Thanks for this information.
Nothing was got but a pale promise and endless delay

You are right! Nothing has arrived.

Let's go on with this endless wait.
Activity: 322
I would like to ask where can I see the final signature bounty distribution table,maybe your team is not clear Cheesy
Activity: 322
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I recieved all my Bounty: Signature, Newsletter without any problem Thanks

I received all my bounties too, chronobank was a good project and team did very well and yeah price of time start increasing it is almost equal to .009 Btc/Time.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I recieved all my Bounty: Signature, Newsletter without any problem Thanks
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Had no problem receiving the signature bounty and new letter, received them weeks ago. This is a great project.

Yes, no problem with this project . It's so cool and I also received a reward from newsletter.
I'm also waiting for next stage to join this project again . Thank you, Chronobank Team.
Activity: 686
Had no problem receiving the signature bounty and new letter, received them weeks ago. This is a great project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still wait ย Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

I also still not receive my sig bounty, lets wait. Maybe there are too much member to send. I still keep positive thinking
Perhaps the team simply do not want to pay the bounty, so they use a variety of ways to delay Grin

and then i will review chronobank as a SCAM if they not pay me, i waste my time here

No. There aren't any scams about this project . I even received a newsletter bounty a week ago . This project is really interesting and great because all investors and bounty participants also have a good profit if They joined this Chronobank project.

agree with you. if you followed their procedures then you got your bounty. if you wanted to make your own rules then that is your problem
Activity: 354
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still waitย  Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

I also still not receive my sig bounty, lets wait. Maybe there are too much member to send. I still keep positive thinking
Perhaps the team simply do not want to pay the bounty, so they use a variety of ways to delay Grin

and then i will review chronobank as a SCAM if they not pay me, i waste my time here

Well at 1.40 PM the chronobank account said it will be done later today! After 3 hours you come here and quote a text that was older just so you can pad you post count for the signature that you are wearing! How about we all message your sig owner and tell him to remove you from payment for bering a spammer? Would you like that?

I still did not receive the signature bounty, why? Will it be received in the next 2 hours?
me too Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I read the word SCAM here so often...this is a shame, seems like people are using it so lightly headed now...No scam took place here, the guys still work and trying to deliver their commitments, that takes time and probably will take less if they all focus on the product and not those accusations, however, the bounty program in all of its aspects had been handled poorly from start to end, please give your minds to that and see how can you do things more profesionaly
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still wait ย Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

No. There aren't any scams about this project . I even received a newsletter bounty a week ago . This project is really interesting and great because all investors and bounty participants also have a good profit if They joined this Chronobank project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Yup u should have done this before sending them ur dads money and pressing charges against them in a federal court. These dudes are angry to shits and could rip u apart if they happen to geolate u. Better dont fuck with them and move on while u can. They were hunting many of my friends and close relatives and tortured them, trying to get my attention.

It is really shocking to know this details about this coin developers and helpers who are taking this much extent steps of threatening and torturing you and your nearby , which is really not good i think you have misunderstood if you are right then who ever is misbehaving have to be very careful
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Yup u should have done this before sending them ur dads money and pressing charges against them in a federal court. These dudes are angry to shits and could rip u apart if they happen to geolate u. Better dont fuck with them and move on while u can. They were hunting many of my friends and close relatives and tortured them, trying to get my attention.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
Activity: 420
Kray, xzhybbs - do not worry, please.

The distribution will be started soon. We remember about you and your requests. There may be a slight delay, however.
We will notify you once the distribution takes place.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Activity: 756
hey dev! iam still waiting for my signature campaign payment. you said that it will be sent at friday. iam still waitย  Smiley i hope you dont forget it sir

Well at 1.40 PM the chronobank account said it will be done later today! After 3 hours you come here and quote a text that was older just so you can pad you post count for the signature that you are wearing! How about we all message your sig owner and tell him to remove you from payment for bering a spammer? Would you like that?

I still did not receive the signature bounty, why? Will it be received in the next 2 hours?
Pages:
Jump to: