Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 78. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
i still have one question

after we lock the tokens in the smart contract that will offer us the fees from issuance and transfer of LH tokens, when can we unlock them?

Do they have to stay there 1 day/1week/1month/1year?
How much they will be locked?

Thanks

As soon as the mining contract is live you will have all the detailed information about the rewards and the related processes.

My Time tokens are on MEW,do I need to move them to wallet or is it fine if I keep them their?

Please keep your tokens in MEW and do not send them to any other wallets (unless you understand what you are doing), the ChronoMint app is just beta, it is not fully functional and it is not on the live Ethereum network, it is on the test networks.

Where can i get ChronoMint app?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Is any want want to sell Time token?I have 1 btc budget.Btw any prediction abot time price in next 3 months?

I would say around 0.05 to 0.1 btc in next few months looking at the current supply,market cap and the potential of the team,I missed to grab a few weeks back when the price was hovering around 0.008-0.009
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
๐ŸŒŸ
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
Chronobank @ 0.012 BTC by next weekย  ย Cheesy Grin

I make right prediction again Cheesy
The good thing is that price will go even more up,
once we see beta version of wallet and start to receive
dividends for holding TIME, which is in very near future.

Go, go Chronobankย  Cheesy
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Any bagholder here who is smiling because of the price right now?ย  Grin . We are now at 0.01 BTC and we also hit an ATH of 0.014 BTC few hours ago. It's good thing that I didn't sell any of the token that I got when it was way cheaper along with the ones that I got in signature campaign. Also, I noticed that in Bittrex, it stated there that Time's wallet is in maintenance due server migration.
๐ŸŒŸ
The thing i like about TIME is the fact that only 700'000 are in circulation, and part of that is hold by the team and the other company that invested in AUSD.

The funny thing? Even at 1 TIME = 1 BTC we'd barely make it to top 5 marketcap

Bitcoin is the first crypto but it's not that great anymore, slow transactions, high fee. People are switching to Ethereum, NEM, etc... Chronobank works with both Ethereum, NEM and a few other blockchains. These blockchains need a killer app to go mainstream, and Chronobank has huge potential to be the first one. Blockchain devs backing it, big companies backing it, maybe even the Australian gov is backing it. 1 TIME = 10 BTC easily.

The strong thing about BTC is not the fact it came first or its speed. It's its security, and it's unmatched, that should and probably will stay like that for a long time \ forever.

Evey crypto has its own thing going and that's why i love TIME, being an unique and usefull addition to the crypto-world.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The thing i like about TIME is the fact that only 700'000 are in circulation, and part of that is hold by the team and the other company that invested in AUSD.

Bitcoin is the first crypto but it's not that great anymore, slow transactions, high fee. People are switching to Ethereum, NEM, etc... Chronobank works with both Ethereum, NEM and a few other blockchains. These blockchains need a killer app to go mainstream, and Chronobank has huge potential to be the first one. Blockchain devs backing it, big companies backing it, maybe even the Australian gov is backing it. 1 TIME = 10 BTC easily.
๐ŸŒŸ

Activity: 602
Is any want want to sell Time token?I have 1 btc budget.Btw any prediction abot time price in next 3 months?
Activity: 560
Activity: 705
The recent market has affected the coins that CB collected during the ICO very well, i've done a fast calculation of the current value of those coins:

ยท 3,123 BTC = c. 4'900'000 $
ยท 14,385 LTC = c. 430'000 $
ยท 48,945 ETH = c. 4'649'000 $
ยท 33,043 ETC = c. 238'000 $
ยท 13,587,411 NEM = c. 985'000 $
ยท 385,963 WAVES = c. 300'000 $
ยท 416,566 EMC = c. 310'000 $
ยท $1,108,180 = 1'108'180 $

For a total value of 12'920'000 $

Almost 13 mil, while the ICO was valued at 5.4 mil. A very nice gain in a very short period.
And, just for reference, the current marketcap of CB is 10.5 mil.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
I like the fact that you guys still active here and answering the querries and updating the community about development.Unlike some other devs like ICONOMI who never care to return back once ICO is over.I commend your professionalism and I can predict a very bright future of Chronobank.Waiting btc price to dip to invest more in TIME
Activity: 420
I have my Time tokens on myetherwallet,will I get LH fee on them?.
What is the minimum amount of Time ine must have to receive shares in Fee?

You don't need to do anything right now.

As soon as the mining contract is live we will publish the detailed instructions here, in our blog and in our newsletters.
Activity: 663
Time price is above ICO if you see in terms of btc however it is up in dollar.

It's actually above ICO both in USD and BTC terms (most of the TIME tokens were sold during the bonus period)

The good thing is that this is a real project and considering that this is till below the ICO price in BTC it will surely strive to go up.
๐ŸŒŸ

It's actually above ICO both in USD and BTC terms (most of the TIME tokens were sold during the bonus period)
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I can see many new actions released on this projec. The new wallet of chronobank is released for beta testing .
TIME will be interested by the big investors and the price will rocket into the sky later.
Yes, you are right . I still buy some Time tokens when it's down
Many people will be regretful when they do not buy it at this time.
Activity: 602
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can see many new actions released on this projec. The new wallet of chronobank is released for beta testing .
TIME will be interested by the big investors and the price will rocket into the sky later.
Pages:
Jump to: