Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 98. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
I also did not get my bounty so far. Organization devs is a badge. How do they want to develop since they have not been bloated for months with a bounty distribution?

Other bands. For example, iconomi dealt with a lot more participation in a few days

This is a total incompetence on project control ย Huh
you need wait patient. maybe the team are woking for it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I also did not get my bounty so far. Organization devs is a badge. How do they want to develop since they have not been bloated for months with a bounty distribution?

Other bands. For example, iconomi dealt with a lot more participation in a few days

i read that kind of comments in almost every ICO. looks like babies all around
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
The good news is the Dev is still working on its platform and constantly updating its investor about the progress they make, not like the other ICO they are keep in the dark.
Activity: 356
Is there any good news?

yes, look at the last blog-entry ---> "TIME builds momentum"

bittrex-price is now at 0.0059 btc - but i am sure soon someone will say, that this is very positive and anyone who negated this is a fud'er Undecided

come on chronobank-team: show us investors some love and deliver a bit more than shiny sheets.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Activity: 882
Merit: 211
Activity: 406
What a bunch of newbies whining and crying in this thread. This project does not need you! DUMP your tokens and leave and take the trolls with you.

ETH was basicly flatline for 6 months as is the history for many coins. This token is 1 month old. So at least give it another 5 months for progress and then maybe you can start with your FUD if we see nothing.

The good thing about TIME token is it has limited supply of 710,113 and will remain thingย  same,waiting for easy 3-5x after few months when the real development starts

Real development should begin as soon as the ICO ended, most investors cannot wait to take some good profits and invest again on another money making ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
there are 6,526 articles in this thread. at least 6,400 articles are about bounties - this is really sick Embarrassed

as a potential investor i would think twice if i should invest in this project, after reading this begging-thread.
If I were in your place I would never invest. it seems like the chronobank team collect users money andย  forgot the supporters and contributors. their manager is a worst manager, I also didn't got payment of my signature campaign. I've kept the signature for almost 2 months but end up with nothing.

These ICO guys love to slack around after getting the monies. I'm not surprised at all.
you are 100% right. but I got surprised. because it was my first ICO project I joined in.. but not so good experience. lets see what will happen the new one I've joined right now. hope this will be responsive enough not like chronobank manager.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
there are 6,526 articles in this thread. at least 6,400 articles are about bounties - this is really sick Embarrassed

as a potential investor i would think twice if i should invest in this project, after reading this begging-thread.
If I were in your place I would never invest. it seems like the chronobank team collect users money andย  forgot the supporters and contributors. their manager is a worst manager, I also didn't got payment of my signature campaign. I've kept the signature for almost 2 months but end up with nothing.

These ICO guys love to slack around after getting the monies. I'm not surprised at all.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
What a bunch of newbies whining and crying in this thread. This project does not need you! DUMP your tokens and leave and take the trolls with you.

ETH was basicly flatline for 6 months as is the history for many coins. This token is 1 month old. So at least give it another 5 months for progress and then maybe you can start with your FUD if we see nothing.

The good thing about TIME token is it has limited supply of 710,113 and will remain thingย  same,waiting for easy 3-5x after few months when the real development starts
Activity: 597
Merit: 504

Activity: 356

Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Dear Ahmed and Chronobank support, I use etherium wallet from coinbase, can I withdraw? In my account have balance but I not found withdraw link.

Rgds.

Coinbase doesn't support TIME tokens AFAIK. Please send an email to [email protected] ASAP and include your Bitcointalk username.

Yeah, CB won't support TIME in the future either, because this project's market cap ain't large enough!
Activity: 420
Dear Ahmed and Chronobank support, I use etherium wallet from coinbase, can I withdraw? In my account have balance but I not found withdraw link.

Rgds.

Coinbase doesn't support TIME tokens AFAIK. Please send an email to [email protected] ASAP and include your Bitcointalk username.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Hi everyone

I had written a article on Chronobank months ago. I haven't made any account on Chronobank.

Can anyone summarise what I need to do and till when, in order to get that bounty?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Message from yoyoamigo
Hi. This is yoyoamigo from the WAVES Community. I am not from WAVES, not a member of their Team or Company.

this is a simple recap of all activities and news for the past week.

i am doing this out of contribution for WavesPlatform and to all ICO tokens using it. As well as for the communities involved. ย 
Reason? Ever since the WAVES WEEKLY came to an end temporarily, i had thought it would be something good to have while waiting for it to come back.
In addition, i feel that those that are on WavesPlatform shouldn't be left out of this.
i would like to see WavesPlatform and all those who are part of it rise up together in full force. Not one without the others. Grin

No payment is required. Also, all images used below are CC0 (Creative Commons) a.k.a. free for public use.
Mostly from Pixabay.com and Dreamstime.com. And a few of my own. So rest assured Grin

I only asked that you allow me to leave a logo of WAVES in the image you see below and a link to WavesPlatform website and to its recap as well.
As you can see, you will not find any other cryptocurrencies here except yours and WAVES.
This is done so as to respect your space and the community's attention. for the other cryptocurrencies as well.

if you feel the recap is good enough, you are free to share & tweet the 'Recap" image below. Remember to add the link above this message to the tweet.
whoever clicks on it will be directed to this recap. the link is just above this message, just above where the date is. that link.
a small request, add 3 hashtags to your tweets "#wavesplatform #ico #crowdfund" if you can. Thank you.
For the community, please liked it or retweet it as well.

If you want to ensure that all news and activities are to be included into this recap, be sure to tweet it or blog it.
If, however, there are no news for the entire week, i will not post any recap. So be sure to have at least one.
news and activities are only inclusive of new information. old, duplicated or repeated ones will be excluded from the recap.
However, do not trouble yourself about re-posting an old news. I will be able to find out if its new or not. So leave the work to me. =)

If you only a few news now, it's alright. this recap is not meant to put to shame.
But in the future, you can rest assured that i will be covering those many news.
If it takes months to build a house, then it will take months. If it takes hours to bake a cake, then so shall it be. Hope everyone understands this.

Thank you and enjoy the recap. ย 

Ride on WAVES!

Last Updated on: 4th April 2017
This is the 1st recap that 'yoyoamigo' has done for ChronoBank. There is no previous recap.
The next recap is out! Click here

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Rgds.
It is risky to use exchange address it says because you could loose your coins and that is what they informed me .Did everyone received their bounties ,when will they credit everyone,is there any specific time.
Pages:
Jump to:
ยฉ 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org